‘RHOA’ Reunion Part 3 Recap: Does Kenya Quit The Show?

Sun, May 4, 2014 10:21pm EDT by 47 Comments

The ladies of Atlanta got together once again for the third and final part of the volatile reunion, but did all of them walk away still on the series? Host Andy Cohen asked Kenya if she’s leaving the housewives — find out what she said!

Part three of The Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion was, of course, without Porsha Williams, who was sent home after her huge fight with Kenya Moore during the first reunion episode, but the husbands of the housewives joined in on the couches for the May 4 special. Keep reading to see just how un-peachy the Georgia ladies and their men were!

The Ladies Attack NeNe

Part three of the reunion opened up with Kenya and NeNe fighting with each other, this time over former housewife Marlo Hampton. The ladies were fighting about the friendship quarrels with Marlo, and NeNe accused Kenya is trying to get in the middle of her and Marlo just to stir things up. The ladies barely even agree to disagree, but NeNe ended up telling Kenya that she doesn’t know “sh*t” about Marlo!

After NeNe fought with Kenya, she was attacked by Kandi for saying that she “would never stoop so low as Momma Joyce.” NeNe insists that she didn’t say anything disrespectful about her mother, yelling, “I said what I said,” and eventually saying, “I said what I said and I’m not changing.” The ladies end up in a full-on screaming match, and NeNe refuses to apologize.

NeNe and Kenya keep fighting, this time about Kenya’s charity event, at which the ladies don’t believe Kenya donated money. Kenya insists that she did, and NeNe provokes her, sassily saying that Kenya can choose the charity of her liking for NeNe to donate $20,000 and, “I’d like to see you match me.” The two keep yelling at each other to the point where Andy plugs his ears and tries to stop them, saying, “Alright, you’re both screaming.” Unfortunately, it doesn’t work and they keep going back and forth.

Apollo Joins Phaedra On The Reunion Couch

Phaedra’s husband Apollo joins Phaedra and the ladies on the reunion. The couple clears up the separation rumors, but confirm that they’re undergoing counseling. Their entire interaction is awkward with Apollo goofing off, and Phaedra trying to cover up for him. Apollo even admits that they had sex three nights ago — TMI!

Andy then asks about the charges against Apollo for identity theft and all he says about the case is, “We’re just going to let it play out.”

But then Apollo threatens Kenya, telling her that “I’m your storyline” and that she should be paying him because “I built you.” Kenya doesn’t even respond to that.

The Truth Behind the Kenya, Phaedra & Apollo Love Triangle

There has been so much drama surrounding Kenya and Porsha lately, that we almost forgot about the rumors swirling around Kenya, Phaedra and Apollo! So what is the truth behind the rumored love triangle? Well, we may never know, but here’s what the ladies had to say…

Kenya says that Phaedra spread rumors about her seeing Apollo in LA, but when she confronts her, Phaedra never has anything to say and she just lies. What does Phaedra have to say to that? “You’re a sneaky, trifling slut.” Ouch!

Kenya keeps talking back at Apollo, and finally, she tries to call in security. Andy puts an end to that saying that no one is leaving their couch! (Guess he had enough of that in part one.)

“Everything she has done has been underhanded and sneaky,” Phaedra says about Kenya. “From the day I met her, she’s been hitting on my husband. What kind of whore does that?”

Kandi also chimes in saying that Kenya hasn’t used the best judgement, and of course, Kandi is good friends with Phaedra so she has to take her friend’s side. Kenya puts her pretty words together, trying to convince Kandi to “stay neutral.”

Finally, after being verbally attacked by everyone in the room, Kenya says she’s done “rolling around in the mud with pigs.” Andy asks her if that means she’s done with the show? Kenya is silent.

The Husbands Show Up To The Reunion

The husbands of the housewives join the ladies, and Andy starts off with Peter. Does he apologize for any of his outspoken antics during the season?

“He has an opinion,” says Cynthia, in defense of her husband, Peter who says “I’m always going to have a f***ing” opinion…I’m just going to speak my mind.” Peter says he doesn’t care that the ladies thinks that he meddles in their business. And then he takes a bite of a peach! Sassy!

Andy brings up the pillow talk fight episode and the Brandon altercation, and every single person in the room (husbands included) gangs up against Kenya and Brandon. Kenya ends up fighting with Apollo again, and then again with Peter! Jeez, Kenya really is not making any friends on this reunion.

Andy Confronts NeNe For Being Homophobic

The tables take a turn and Andy confronts NeNe about a sensitive matter — she called Brandon “queen” with “homophobia dripping from [her] lips…in a derogatory fashion” he says. NeNe looks at Andy and says “really?” as if she hadn’t done anything wrong, and then she explains herself.

“If I offended you or anyone in the gay community, then I apologize for that,” NeNe says in a very unapologetic way. Then Kenya sees a place to shine herself in a good light and asks Andy if he was offended by NeNe’s comment, clearly taking his side. Andy says he was offended.

NeNe says that she’s already apologized and asks Andy if she should pull down his pants and kiss his ass. Yep, she literally said that. Andy takes it all in stride and says he loves when she does that. Oh, Andy!

Meanwhile, Brandon was not at the reunion, but he did respond on Twitter.

The Ladies Wrap Up The Reunion

Andy sent the husbands home, and asked the ladies how they view the entire season.

NeNe said that she was surprised by some things that were said during the reunion. Andy asks her if she still enjoys being on the show, and she gives him quite the smirk.

Kandi said that the season was stressful, but she loves looking back and seeing her and Todd’s relationship on the show. They are now married, but at the time of the reunion, their wedding was just a few days away (and will be televised on Bravo in a new series, starting June 1)!

In the end, no one was sent home (for now), but time will tell. HollywoodLifers, do you think that Kenya or Porsha will be kicked off the show? Do you think that NeNe will quit? Let us know what your favorite part of the reunion was!

– Elizabeth Wagmeister

More ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ News:

1. ‘RHOA’ Reunion Recap: Porsha Smacks Kenya & Gets Sent Home
  2. ‘RHOA’ Reunion: Porsha Should Not Be Fired After Kenya Catfight
  3. ‘RHOA’: Was Porsha Williams Drunk Off Wine & Pills During Reunion?

delois masion

Posted at 9:56 PM on May 6, 2014

The show is call real housewives of atlanta, kenya moore is not ahousewife so she should never been on the show, she should be on the real men of atlanta , so l blame the producer .

jessie norwood

Posted at 4:14 PM on May 14, 2014

Pardon me,we were taught any one who cooks,clean and have a house, apt,etc is a housewife,of course if it is your way many of you are not housewives either. I love the producer and andy. They had the knowledge to create a job for themselves and perhaps 40 other people, Bravo, Andy. with jobs so difficult to find, one should be glad to see any one get one.he is also trying to give the public something to entertain them, it is a show people! it is as simple as that. In (my op) it might be difficult to tell because k is the only actress on there. Do you hate it because you did not think of it first? Just as i feel the ladies on the show hated the props because they wish they had thought of it first of course there would be nothing wrong with them. But i do agree with you on one thing i do not feel k should be on the hw, i feel she should be on something like TP or OW shows so she can express her real talent. Good luck girl. Good luck Andy.

shalove1

Posted at 10:14 PM on May 5, 2014

If anyone should go PLEASE LET IT BE MRS LEAKS. I am over her arrogant and self serving attitude. She really believes she is too good to fall. NEWS ALERT YOU CAN’T ACT YOU ARE NOT LIKED AND THE ONES WHO BOUGHT YOU UP SHOULD LIKE YOUR FUNNY LOOKIN AS FALL! WHAT YOU SAID TO ANDY AND THE GUY COMMUNITY WAS THE LAST STRAW. BYE BYE NENE.IN MY MIND.
AS FOR EVERYONE ELSE.LIVING LIFE ON LIFE TERMS IS TRULY REAL. NENE NOT SO MUCH.

jessie norwood

Posted at 5:27 PM on May 14, 2014

Judge ye not, that ye be not judged and no one has the rights to talk about any ones looks after all no one made themselves. The word says “If you have done it to one of my least ones you have done it to me so putting people down might not be wise. yes, n seem to make bad choices which causes totally repercussions and consequences, she does say things about people but seem to become belligerent and arrogant if anyone say anything about her. can give it, but can not take it. In (my OP) even an imbecile could see that n instigated that fight at the pillow talk party and tried to set up k for the fall, running all up in k face, I say again, will the real bully stand up? now she has her old man in it, I think he is just following the money and not many women want the dead. BUT!BUT! her neurotic behavior with Andy was reprehensible and un acceptable in any setting. I hear people who has something do not go around yelling about it, like they are not use to any thing, Look out n your ignorance is showing, your jealously has already shown. Ambitious has a tendency to make some people a little crazy.

LaLa

Posted at 5:09 PM on May 5, 2014

Bravo is a scam Andy is their right hand maam and they have an accomplice Kenya aka Man-Ya. Trash!

@ so over it yes u r right ON the money. Its fake cheap concocted insulting to all who take time to tune in…MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT I already saw this coming but this reunion CONFIRMED it. I only saw 5 min and had to turn it to DEATH FILEs.

Good work NeNe putting that 2 faced trouble making coward hypocrite Andy in his place.

I use to go to this great resturaunt. Food was great! Loved the staff until one day I mistakingly walked into kitchen instead of the bathroom only to find roaches on counter tops and 2 employees discussion of filth, old food, and planning to ditch the place…WELL THAT IS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL ABOUT BRAVO AND ANDY COHEN…TURNED OFF, DISCUSTED AND SOMETHING I CAN NO LONGER STOMACH! Nene and the ladies need have their guard up with Andy.

jessie norwood

Posted at 5:43 PM on May 14, 2014

Gee! do you know what a scam is? woo, you throw that word trash around just like you know these people.It’s a show hun, why are you wasting so much hate? sound like you have some personal emotions with all those bashing words . If those ladies let someone like you cause them any discomfort on their job or with their host, that is so sad.

SoOverIt

Posted at 4:29 PM on May 5, 2014

Andy deserved every bit of NeNe’s wrath. NeNe is not stupid to what Bravo is trying to do to her because they no longer want to pay her top dollar when they can pay their trained monkey Kenya $1.50 to do their dirty work. That girl is on or should be on medication.

jessie norwood

Posted at 5:48 PM on May 14, 2014

How do you know all this? Great crystal ball, sound like you could use a little med.

jay

Posted at 9:06 AM on May 5, 2014

This show last night was a joke, the BS coming from Nene’s mouth was so ridiculous. And her put on “diva” attitude, whisping that hair and those expressions, she is tempting fate to take everything away from her and if you think that she buys birkens and Louboutin’s on what she’s making you are crazy, she is probably buying the fakes. Bottom line is Nene is trying to appear to be living larger than she is, at any rate, even if she is buying the real thing, she hasn’t made enough to make it last very long buying these exorbitant things. This woman has become a joke, my phone rang twice last night with women laughing at watching her! If you call that success, you have a different perspective. I would beg Andy to call this woman on some of the things she says that are blatant lies or changing the subject or I refuse to discuss that, well then don’t come on the reunion show ignorant, that is what the show is about and why would they discuss all the other women’s scenes and skip yours?

belle

Posted at 10:02 AM on May 5, 2014

I am so glad to read a voice of reason. You said it well.

SoOverIt

Posted at 4:29 PM on May 5, 2014

No they didn’t.

annetteandfaith@aol.com

Posted at 8:24 AM on May 5, 2014

Phaedra should check her husband not Kenya.I hate it when wives get angry with the woman instead of their husbands.If anyone has eyesight they know Apollo wants Kenya.NeNe comes off bitter and petty.Portia did NOT jump out of her seat until Kenya brought up “cheating”.There is a reason she walked away with $0 dollars from her divorce…from a millionaire.No one would miss NeNe off of RHOA…but…love or hate her Kenya would be missed.

belle

Posted at 4:28 PM on May 5, 2014

Porsha was a textbook example of someone trying to thwart the truth: she started fighting like a childish idiot anf then sprawled out on the floor like a fool, kicking after Kenya mentionef cheating. Kenya takes her lumps like a champion. Porsha talked over Kenya all that night and had no trouble calling her vile names. Last night was a set up. I like your statement.

Gerri Ford (@Snoooty)

Posted at 5:22 PM on May 5, 2014

Nene should be thrown off the show immediately. The filth that comes out of her mouth is worse than a drunken sailor. Kenya handled the ‘mob attack’ well. Kenya is the smartest one in the pack. I like Cynthia’s calmness. Please don’t bring Porsha back. Apollo’s anger and aggressiveness frightens me. Maybe he’ll get the crap beaten out of him when he gets thrown in the slammer like he did Brandon. Dump all of the men except Todd. Todd is a real Gent. I have never heard Todd say a single inappropriate thing. Lucky Kandi. I wish, however, Kandi would work on her grammar. It’s terrible I do like her, however. What a lovely smile she has.

SayItLikeYouMeanIt

Posted at 7:52 AM on May 5, 2014

When Apollo and Phaedra were arguing i bet she just wanted to rip his clothes off loool
Kenya didn’t have anything to say because the person she bullies (Porsha) wasn’t there and she can’t hold her own with the other ladies. So Kenya is dissing Phaedra’s children’s father, yet she’s looking for a sperm Donner, and Kanya called the other lady a common law wife because she used to sleep with the lady’s husband. KENYA-MORE-WHORE!! Great ending.

jessie norwood

Posted at 5:57 PM on May 14, 2014

Sound like you know something about those words. we have a tendency to talk about things we know.

LadyBey

Posted at 7:00 AM on May 5, 2014

Great ending!

notThatSerious

Posted at 6:30 AM on May 5, 2014

HAHAHAH Kenya got READ! And I understand where Nene is coming from. IF someone is MY FRIEND, i would NOT like them to hang out with or be best buds with someone who talks about me. I would feel betrayed. I broke it off my my best friend because she started hanging out with my boyfriend’s ex and all her group of friends when she knew they don’t like me and talk about me all the time. My thing is, if you are my friend, yes you can talk to with who ever you want, you don’t have to be their enemy, BUT BE LOYAL! Don’t sit there and listen to them when they’re bringing me down and bashing my character and then go lunch or shopping with them.. Come on.

StopLying

Posted at 3:53 AM on May 5, 2014

LOL @ Kenya- “forgive and move on because that is the christian way”, but Kenya filed a police report against Porsha. Kenya:” Nene created a hostile environment (at the pillow talk)”, yet Kenya refuses to admit that she was also doing the same with that damn bullhorn and scepter. Kenya trying to talk over Andy whenever Andy tried to say $500.00 (the amount of money that went to the charity from the masquerade event- umm what happened there?) Kenya making up stories about Nene’s rampage at the pillow talk saying everyone heard it, yet no one heard it. Kenya saying Porsha cheated on Kordell (I googled it and I didn’t see any allegations except quotes from Kenya…hmmm shady shady)

Sandy

Posted at 11:50 PM on May 5, 2014

I would have pressed charges against that witch too. Keep your hands to yourself.

jessie norwood

Posted at 6:16 PM on May 14, 2014

(my OP) is she should pay for her actions or she will repeat them , Who is she that she should get away with doing what ever she pleases. obliviously some do not fully grasp the concept that what a man sew, he reap otherwise sewing or committing would be at an all time low. By the way He said He would forgive but I did not see anywhere He said we would not have to pay for what we do.

Mister Baja

Posted at 2:13 AM on May 5, 2014

………no.

Shanda

Posted at 2:11 AM on May 5, 2014

Did you people actually watch this season or, like most posters, did you just read these recaps? Whether you like Nene, Kenya, Kandi, etc. or not, right is right and wrong is wrong. It’s obvious to the majority of viewers that the goal was to go after Kenya. It’s obvious that Nene tells them who to like and who to get booted off the show. Of course, you all didn’t notice how chummy Nene, Phaedra and Porsha are all of a sudden. This is why the show is no longer fun to watch. Nene caused all of this with her I’m the HBIC attitude. If you can’t see it, then oh well, because there are a lot of viewers that do. Kandi, I wish you would leave this show before Nene and Phaedra end your marriage like they did Porsha’s. Gregg told the world on one of the episodes. He was talking to Nene about Porsha and Kordell and said, “ya’ll broke them up.” Nene is a self-absorbed, jealous hearted wannabe and Phaedra is just a Kenya Hater! Kenya should’ve told her and Apollo that they owe her; because, for the last two seasons Kenya has been the topic of 99% of their conversations! But she held her own, all by herself, against all of ya’ll tonight so, Twirl Kenya Twirl

StopLying

Posted at 3:59 AM on May 5, 2014

I would hate any woman who would secretly text my man behind my back and act like a friend to my face. And clearly Kenya has no respect for Porsha and says awful things about her, her marriage, allegations of cheating, etc so of course she would hate her. Nene…? I can’t justify Nene’s actions. But Kenya is NOT Innocent in this. So stop making her a victim. If she can dish it, she should take it. But she is not a very honest person.

Carmen

Posted at 9:13 AM on May 5, 2014

You are so on point!

TruthBeTold

Posted at 4:03 AM on May 5, 2014

Completely delusional statement. Totally. Can we all say “Lithium?”

SoOverIt

Posted at 4:31 PM on May 5, 2014

Speak for yourself cause you don’t speak for me one bit. Comprehende?

Gerri Ford (@Snoooty)

Posted at 5:47 PM on May 5, 2014

I agree whole heartedly with your comments. That show has become too brutal to watch and it’s all because of Nene and Phaedra. The language is filthy. Those shows eventually peter out because we don’t want to watch people making fools of themselves. Phaedra’s is venomous toward Kenya and just can’t let it go. Boring! Attack, attack, attack! Kenya handles herself well, very poised and she’s had some rough stuff thrown at her. Nene is “down-in-the-sewer” dirty. Wendy Williams (talk show hostess) proclaimed “Nene is the most hated woman in the world”. Todd is too kind to be affiliated with that group. Apollo’s temper is frightening and I am afraid for Phaedra if she stays married to him. Phaedra is a bit morbid herself. Her glee and excitement over dead people is a bit creepy to me. She seems to love dead people more than alive ones.

Mamarosa

Posted at 9:40 PM on May 6, 2014

I whole heartily agree. it is evident, nene and Phaedra friends? Kandi needs to show a backbone too, and not go along with some of the collusion of this show.

jessie norwood

Posted at 6:59 PM on May 14, 2014

No one has said anyone of them is a victim k has been presumptuous from time to time, trying to keep the ratings good and the show going which anyone would that want to get paid now do not tell me you do not want to get paid, if not you might want to call, Dr. you know who! Jesus wanted to get paid, perhaps not money but love,respect honor and gratitude is His pay.

LaLa

Posted at 1:43 AM on May 5, 2014

Glad NeNe put that shady fake azz queen of a fairy with a blown out cherry in his place. I can’t stomach Andy Cohen Pansy any longer.

Andi

Posted at 1:30 AM on May 5, 2014

Kenya needs to go. Apollo is right–she has no story line. She is shady and sick. RHOA was much better BK–before Kenya.

Aria Migido

Posted at 2:49 PM on May 5, 2014

I agree-Kenya has no story and anyone that disrespects another woman’s marriage is plain wrong. Yes, Apollo is wrong also, but Kenya is deplorable.

Mamarosa

Posted at 9:46 PM on May 6, 2014

you’re kidding, really Apollo & Phaedra had no story line.

jessie norwood

Posted at 7:21 PM on May 14, 2014

Girl, it appears the women outside the show are just as jealous of you as the women on the show n, p,p. not c, she doesn’t have to worry about her looks, she is always smooth. After seeing the photo shoot for Mrs. C I could see why they are all so jealous. God blessed you girl if looks was money you would never have to work That is not to say I want you. I am a straight woman. but I will say if I had to look like any other woman than myself, it would be to look like you. do not let anyone fool you, with all due respect to beyonce, you look better than she does and just think you are older.

sharon coffman

Posted at 12:50 AM on May 5, 2014

I am sick of that evil witch with no morals Kenya.She lies, cheats, manipulates everyone and thing. She needs to be fired and if she is not, I for one will no longer watch. Kenya is the most inmoral person I have ever seen. Dump her.

bella

Posted at 12:17 AM on May 5, 2014

IT IS TIME TO GET RID OF NEE NEE. NO ONE CARES ABOUT HER DISGUSTING SELF. APPOLO NEEDS TO BE FIRED FOR HIS AGGRESSIVENESS….SOMEONE PLEASE SUE HIM. THAT MAN NEEDS TO GO BACK TO JAIL…ALL THE ILLEGAL CRAP HE CONTINUES TO DO WITH PHAEDRA PRETENDING SHE ISNT INVOLVED. JUST LIKE PORSHA, SHE NEEDS TO BE FIRED…HOPEFULLY KENYA WILL SUE HER. TO HEAR THESE LADIES CONDONE PHYSICAL VIOLENCE MAKES ME SICK, ESPECIALLY KANDI…DID SHE ALREADY FORGET HER LAST FIANCE THAT WAS KILLED BY PHYSICAL VIOLENCE. WHEN ARE THESE UNEDUCATED IDIOTS GOING TO GET IT. FOR LAIBILITY REASONS TIME FOR BRAVO TO DO A MAJOR CLEAN UP OR SHALL WE SAY CLEAN….OUT! BYE BYE NEE NEE TIME TO GET THE HELL OUT!

TruthBeTold

Posted at 1:37 AM on May 5, 2014

Speak for yourself Kenya! Who are you kidding? No NeNe, no show, believe that.

Kim

Posted at 1:51 AM on May 5, 2014

Chile Boo!!! Nene isn’t RHOA. What did she bring this season? What did she bring last season? Nene, Phaedra and Porsha talked about Kenya the entire season. Get rid of them so the show can go back to be fun

Gerri Ford (@Snoooty)

Posted at 5:56 PM on May 5, 2014

Let Nene keep that up and the Federal Communications Commission will throw that show off the air. Nene sounds like a scumbag. filthy, illiterate, low morals. The worse show ever! I hate to see black folks act a fool. :Married to medicine is next and these folk claim to be doctors!. I want to see more intelligent blacks on TV. We’ve come a long way since Amos ‘n Andy. Nene has set us back at least 50 years. Tyler Perry is also on my radar..

Booo kenyaa

Posted at 9:19 AM on May 5, 2014

Notice how they were talking about Nene Porsha and Kandi not Cynthia not Kenya.. Go somewhere with this bull Kenya you know you are in the wrong what you did to porsha was wrong if I had somebody be pointing stuff in my face I would’ve done the same thing porsha did.. And leave married men alone home wrecker…

jessie norwood

Posted at 7:25 PM on May 14, 2014

Get rid of no one let those women have their jobs, If they were sitting down on welfare, you would have something to say. at least they will work.

jessie norwood

Posted at 7:47 PM on May 14, 2014

One can hear A talk and tell he is not married, even if he is with a woman, a married man does not use the terms, me, my, his pronouns become, we,us, our. by the way is P married to A or K? that is whose face she should be in. and she knows why she and k fell out, she knows she owed that woman, just a tiny percent, they could have both made a little money and saved all the BS.

beatyjcakxcb

Posted at 11:28 PM on May 4, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. xcbxcbxcb

Testy

Posted at 11:15 PM on May 4, 2014

Cynthia you should try to talk to Nene. If you did not accept apology…..you should have ended the frienship at that moment. By remaining friends and then going in on her at the reunion wasn’t right. Even at the reunion she did not go in on you like she would have on any of the other ladies. Once you said the relationship was over at the reunion…then Nene went in on you at WWHL by saying you brought nothing to table. What did you expect? By the way ladies who hang with other ladies and watch them make fun of their friend (Marlo/Kenya)isn’t a real friend. I dont blame Nene for not wanting to hang with people like that. Phaedra and Kandi don’t discuss their concerns live…..they settle in private.

Andi

Posted at 1:35 AM on May 5, 2014

Cynthia is pitiful. She does bend whichever way the wind blows. Someone has to tell her what she thinks. Andy is still wrong to creating this drama and for televising the most vile parts like the fight. It all could have been edited to make the ladies look not so thuggish. But ratings are king. Shame on you Andy. I know you read this and I know you know that the public is not happy with you and Bravo. You had Porsha on WWHL for that reason. NeNe, Kandi, Phaedra, Porsha–yes. Kenya, Cynthia, Marlow-no!

jessie norwood

Posted at 7:34 PM on May 14, 2014

No where is c. pitiful , she keeps her stuff together. I have never seen any who look any better on that run way. just because one tries to be a real friend in no wise say they are weak . The one who tries to take advantage of them is the weak one and looses something greater than money.