Efrem Zimbalist Jr.: TV Star Dies At 95

Sat, May 3, 2014 6:59pm EST by 8 Comments
Efrem Zimbalist Jr. Dies
Getty Images

AnnTWhite (@AnnTWhite1)

Posted at 12:04 PM on May 4, 2014

my roomate’s mother makes $66 /hr on the laptop . She has been laid off for six months but last month her payment was $16587 just working on the laptop for a few hours. …

=======================================
blog here …………. ­W­W­­W­.­CA­S­H­S­L­Y­.­C­O­­M­
=======================================
GO TO THE SITE LINK AND NeXT web TAB FOR INFO
…..

Doug Wead

Posted at 11:24 AM on May 4, 2014

It’s hard for this generation to understand how famous Efrem and others like him were to the generation before. There was no cable TV. There were only three choices of television networks and in many cities in the fifties there were only two. So the television shows had to appeal across many socio-cultural and generational groups. On Friday nights, almost everybody in the nation watched The Thin Man, starring Peer Lawford but when 77 Sunset Strip hit the airwaves we all turned the channel to watch Efrem Zimbalist, Jr.

My daughters are big fans of Audrey Hepburn films and loved Wait Until Dark, where Efrem plays the husband.

Off camera he was a gentleman, in the Reagan tradition. His story of the family move from Russia would surprise many people.

dionte08

Posted at 8:22 AM on May 4, 2014

I loved Efrem Zibalist, jr. He was a great actor. I looked forward to his every week and could hardly wait for them to come on. Sorry but there are no actors like old school actors

Georges Reivres

Posted at 5:22 AM on May 4, 2014

“How sad” What?! You sound like someone never satisfied, almost greedy.
I mean just how much better of a life could he, or anyone ask to have?
If the above story is even close to factual, this very blessed man lived a life not only longer, but far more importantly, fuller and with more happiness than 99.9999% of humanity can ever hope to enjoy. I smile for my hugely blessed fellow creature, what a lucky, lucky man.

BeeBee

Posted at 1:02 AM on May 4, 2014

Thanks for the Christian narrations of the Bible. I watched the FBI as a kid. Great actor great soul. R.I.P.

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:54 AM on May 4, 2014

CLOSE TO RONALD REAGAN’S HOME & NEVERLAND?

SAMSAMU

Posted at 12:44 AM on May 4, 2014

$9­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­p­­­­­­­­­av­­­­­­­­­iv­­­­­­­­­d­­­­­­­­­v­­­­­­­­­ b­­­­­­­­­y G­­­­­­­­­oog­­­­­­­­­le­­­­­­­­­, I­­­­­­­­­ am ­­­­­­­­­making ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­good ­­­­­­­­­salary ­­­­­­­­­from ­­­­­­­­­home ­­­­­­­­­$5500­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­$7000/week , which ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­amazing, ­­­­­­­­­under ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­year ­­­­­­­­­ago ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­jobless ­­­­­­­­­in ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­horrible ­­­­­­­­­economy. ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­thank ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­God every ­­­­­­­­­day ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­blessed ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­these ­­­­­­­­­instructions ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­now ­­­­­­­­­it’s ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­my ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­duty ­­­­­­­­­to ­­­­­­­­­pay ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­forward ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­share ­­­­­­­­­it with ­­­­­­­­­Everyone, ­­­­­­­­­Here ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­started………..WWW.BAY91­­­­­.C­O­M

Michael Howard

Posted at 10:44 PM on May 3, 2014

Hello there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was
wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin
for my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having problems finding one?
Thanks a lot!