Drake Fires Back At Jay Z — Listen To Newest Diss In Feud

Sat, May 3, 2014 7:07pm EDT by 22 Comments

Drake gets a little help from Lil Wayne as he starts round five of the ongoing feud between he and Jay Z. The Canadian rapper fires back at Jay in Lil Wayne’s new song ‘Believe Me’ and man are these lyrics hot. Click to listen to the new track.

Drake, 27, has proven that he can take on Jay Z and still live to fight another day. Lil Wayne dropped a new single called “Believe Me” and it features Drake who simply went in on Hov during his stint on the mic.

Drake Fires Back At Jay Z — Listen To Newest Diss In Feud

The song drops less than a week after Jay spit his verse on Dj Khaled’s new single that was released on April 28 entitled “They Don’t Love You No More.”

Drizzy let’s it fly when he says on Wayne’s track:

“I’ve been talking shit light, you don’t wanna hear me trip

God damn, do ya’ll really know who you f**kin with?”

If he didn’t know before maybe he knows Drake! Sounds like the “Take Care” rapper is telling Jay that he was just messing around before and now he’s about to produce harder diss lyrics from here on out.

Drake & Jay Z Feud Heats Up — Listen To The New Drake’s New Diss To Jay Z

However, Jay has never been one to back down from a challenge. His Dj Khaled verse says it all.

“Haters wanna ball, let me tighten up my drawstring. Wrong sports boy, you know you soft as a lacrosse team.”

In the verse Jay uses the word “soft” which is a word that many have called Drake. Katy Perry has even used the word to describe the “All Me” rapper.

HollywoodLifers, what did you think about Drake’s diss to Jay Z this time? Do you think Jay will retaliate? Let us know.

CHECK OUT THE FULL LYRICS BELOW:

I’m the only one that get the job done
I don’t know a n****a that can cover for me
Yeah, got some game from my days
And she might say she love me, she don’t love me like she say she love me
Believe me, believe me
I’m that n****a, boy they love me in the streets
I’m not tryna find nobody else to beat
I’m the one they come to see because they all
Believe me

Yea, uh, real, real
It’s been me and Young Tune off the rip
That’s the man that put me in this s**t
If a n****a f**k with him, I’ll put him down quick
Got a verse for anybody wanna talk about the clique
I’ve been takin’ s**t light, you don’t wanna hear me trip
God damn, do y’all really know who you f**kin’ with?
Yeah, I mean you can’t blame me for wonderin’
Doesn’t matter, could be winter or the summer
On the road, I do One Direction numbers, I don’t f**kin’ miss
Yeah, Stunna and Mack know
When Wayne was gone for eight months, we put this thing up on our back
And I was snappin’ off on every single track though
Collect call from the boss like where we at though
I was like, “Hah, it’s our time, n****a”
He left Rikers in a Phantom, that’s my n****a
And I’ve been rockin’ with the team, the Carter nine
And we YMCMB, waitin’ on somebody to try us, n****a
Yeah

Lord knows I’ll murk one of these n****a, yeah
His and hers Ferraris, n****a
One for me, one for my daughter, n****a
Waitin’ for someone to test me like a Harvard n****a
I tote a 223, two Michael Jordans, n****a
Come and fight these shell cases like a lawyer, n****a
Find out where you stay, and act like we found some oil, n****a
Out of duct tape so when he prayin, I ignore the n****a
All I gotta say is sayonara, n****a
Drop dead gorgeous but the bitch ain’t dyin’ for a n****a
Where the real queens at? Shout out to Pone and Noreaga
We can shoot it out and see who live to tell the story later
Diamonds in my Rollie face, cannot be exfoliated
They think I’m associated, I’m the one that orchestrated
Yayo get her a** whipped, whip that a** like horses racin’
Ain’t ’bout what you walk away from, it’s ’bout what you walk away with
Dead presidents, them coffins bankin’
I’ma be doin’ somethin’

Had to get it popping off the rip
Rich young n****a that ain’t never had to trick
Slim Thug flow but you know I like em thick
If she get a job at DOA I drop her off a tip
I had to get it popping off the rip
I’m the one they tell ya been repping in the 6
Come into the city and ya n****as get to tripping?
We’ll take ya to the Scarborough bluff and drop you off a cliff
Well damn… just be happy for the man
Nirvana, Coldplay n****a got bands
Ink from the money got it all over my hands
Goin’ out to Houston spendin’ of my advance
V Live just took me for a cheque
“Drake you know I love you, you just took me outta debt”
Yes right now you are looking at the best
M*******k award shows and m*******k the press like that!

M*******k the rest
When they jumped off the porch, I was stormin’ up the steps
I get what I collect before I give her my connect
It’d be a cold day in Hell, icicles made of sweat
One finger… slidin’ ‘cross my neck
N****as know what that mean like they deaf
N****a I’ll fire this nina like it’s her first day
On the job and the b***h overslept
Tune stay humble, like I’m a king
Need a horn and a drumroll
They throw m*********n’ roses at my feet, n****a
I don’t step on one road
I’m the only one that get the job done
I don’t know a n****a that can cover for me
Tape a couple kilos to the b***h stomach
She look like she got a bun in the oven from me
Preheat… believe me
All you gotta do is pay me every week
I had these b*****s havin’ babies every week
I’m the n****a, see me skatin’ in the streets
Gone

– Bryant Perkins

More Drake & Jay Z News:

1. Jay Z & Drake Feud: Will Rihanna Try To Make Peace?
  2. Jay Z Responds To Drake’s Latest Diss With Harsh New Rap — Listen
  3. Drake Disses Jay Z At NBA Playoffs — Listen

JayElectronicaFan

Posted at 2:48 PM on May 15, 2014

Wow lucky for him the word Ni99a ryhmes with ni99a. Drake is softer than a blueberry muffin.

lungelospeech@gmail.com

Posted at 12:57 PM on May 11, 2014

Hollywood life…
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom – let your email find you!

ben

Posted at 2:39 PM on May 7, 2014

jay z out of date old nigaa

daniel

Posted at 6:30 AM on May 6, 2014

Drake dont want it with god mc hova big mistake

Staria

Posted at 1:09 PM on May 4, 2014

Drake’s rapping about lookin like someone got a bun in the oven from him? He’s a little odd and all that baby bump talk about Rihanna made it into one of his songs. ROFLAMO!!

AnnTWhite (@AnnTWhite1)

Posted at 12:03 PM on May 4, 2014

my roomate’s mother makes $66 /hr on the laptop . She has been laid off for six months but last month her payment was $16587 just working on the laptop for a few hours. ….

=======================================
blog here …………. ­W­W­­W­.­CA­S­H­S­L­Y­.­C­O­­M­
=======================================
GO TO THE SITE LINK AND NeXT web TAB FOR INFO
…..

sana cruz alan'na

Posted at 9:12 AM on May 4, 2014

Woo, thanks my men Drizzy,you got Hov in your pocket…

sana cruz alan'na

Posted at 9:11 AM on May 4, 2014

Woo, thanks my men Drizzy,you got Hov in your pocket… Support Jay cause he is of their country…BLARB??

all ok but

Posted at 8:04 AM on May 4, 2014

what is this saying? Does he compare himself as a giving person to JZ as a collector?

Goin’ out to Houston spendin’ of my advance
V Live just took me for a cheque
“Drake you know I love you, you just took me outta debt”

Yes right now you are looking at the best
M*******k award shows and m*******k the press like that!

I just checked rapgenius com for interpretations and there I got the point about big sponsoring last November with Riri in Houston.

my 2 cents

Posted at 6:33 AM on May 4, 2014

based on what I’ve read from him in the last months I don’t like him. how he is soft himself and sings about versace while attacking others eating fondu? you ain’t a gangsta either.
#clown #bandwagon #peoplepleaser #girlslovebeyoncesong.

Sheila Thompson

Posted at 6:49 PM on July 1, 2014

Too late drizzy living very comfortable so keep drizzy out or fat lips

mekaela

Posted at 6:29 AM on May 4, 2014

He could be drake father why fight with your son Jay is he jealous of rih friends ship with drake a bit possessive bey come get your husband

Leyna

Posted at 2:37 AM on May 4, 2014

Drake is a fake rapper from the upper side !!!!!!!! So dont f…. With Jay
HE Comes from the bottom no YOU

Sheila Thompson

Posted at 7:08 PM on July 1, 2014

Eat a dick leyna got jay z meat in your mouth

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:51 AM on May 4, 2014

I warn you: IF APES GATHER!!

SAMSAMU

Posted at 12:22 AM on May 4, 2014

$9­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­p­­­­­­­­­av­­­­­­­­­iv­­­­­­­­­d­­­­­­­­­v­­­­­­­­­ b­­­­­­­­­y G­­­­­­­­­oog­­­­­­­­­le­­­­­­­­­, I­­­­­­­­­ am ­­­­­­­­­making ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­good ­­­­­­­­­salary ­­­­­­­­­from ­­­­­­­­­home ­­­­­­­­­$5500­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­$7000/week , which ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­amazing, ­­­­­­­­­under ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­year ­­­­­­­­­ago ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­jobless ­­­­­­­­­in ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­horrible ­­­­­­­­­economy. ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­thank ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­God every ­­­­­­­­­day ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­blessed ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­these ­­­­­­­­­instructions ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­now ­­­­­­­­­it’s ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­my ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­duty ­­­­­­­­­to ­­­­­­­­­pay ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­forward ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­share ­­­­­­­­­it with ­­­­­­­­­Everyone, ­­­­­­­­­Here ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­started………..WWW.BAY91­­­­­.C­O­M

Tavlin

Posted at 12:09 AM on May 4, 2014

HL, PLEASE LEAVE THE LYRICS TO THE RAPPERS. STUPID ARTICLE.
AGE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. JAY IS A KING. NAS TOO.
DRAKE IS A BUTTERBALL! LMAOOO
THIS STORY IS A FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holly

Posted at 8:35 PM on May 3, 2014

This makes no sense!

Mira

Posted at 8:15 PM on May 3, 2014

Jayz is getting too old to be fighting with people in their 20’s. He looks like a mid-life crisis. lol

Juju

Posted at 7:26 PM on May 3, 2014

Jay Z is too old nearly 50…did he learn nothing with Tupac versus Biggies mess?

Roge 1968

Posted at 7:34 PM on May 3, 2014

SHUT UP JAYZ is about 44 yrs,old he still hang with the BEST of em…. His wit is on point

RR007

Posted at 6:03 PM on July 28, 2014

Well, I bet Hov couldn’t host that good an ESPY awards…making fun of lacrosse when he dont even know what it is…Says it right, doesnt want to hear him trip. he will blow up Jay Z. Kings have dirty secrets tooooooo