Ariana Grande & Jai Brooks Reunited After He Apologized For Cheating Rant

Fri, May 2, 2014 7:33pm EDT by 34 Comments 54,379 Article Views
Jai Brooks Ariana Grande Cheating
Courtesy of Instagram

Kate

Posted at 8:25 PM on July 7, 2014

I’m happy I always thought they where cute together and I hope their relationship is long and happy :)

Josephine

Posted at 9:39 AM on May 29, 2014

I’m happy for HIM. But i don’t trust her at all.
Maybe she’s pretty, but no, i don’t trust her.

Annabeth

Posted at 10:53 PM on May 4, 2014

I am really not sure if I ship them or not um They are the perfect couple I support them being together but I still think she cheated on him (days after they broke up she went to another man. Yea she did cheat) and if in the next couple of months even YEARS I found out Ariana cheated again or did something to hurt jai I’m gonna be pissed .-.

Maya

Posted at 4:32 PM on July 9, 2014

TT

Posted at 1:26 PM on May 4, 2014

Obviously Ariana didn’t cheat. Ariana’s brother claimed it was hard to see her crying when Jai broke up with her over the phone. Jai dumped her but when she rebounded with Nathan, Jai got jealous and made up the whole thing about her cheating. Now they’re back together because she’s been in love with him the entire time and never wanted to break up in the first place. Just by looking at his face I can tell he’s a real douche canoe and she even said she likes the “bad boys.”

arinator

Posted at 11:24 AM on May 4, 2014

Ok he is playing her just think he got with her when she was getting really popular cause of her music then couple mouths later they broke up then ariana grande starts makeing more music and suddenly he wants her dont see this as hate its true and I am a huge arinator and I just dont want to see her get used

arianator

Posted at 2:55 PM on June 13, 2014

a true arianator would know how to spell their fandom name.

Anisha ♥

Posted at 12:22 AM on July 11, 2014

They are the cutest couple EVER! They are so obviously meant for each other. Everyone makes mistakes so stop hating. I am a huge arianator AND janoskianator and i love and support them and always will <3 follow my twitter @JaiBrooksAndAri

Tay

Posted at 12:11 AM on May 4, 2014

Jai shouldn’t be with her because she’ll just cheat on him again and he was lying when he said that he faked she was cheating because I saw proof and he only did that to get back together with her and make her feel happy

Lacquit

Posted at 4:31 PM on May 3, 2014

$9­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­p­­­­­­­­­av­­­­­­­­­iv­­­­­­­­­d­­­­­­­­­v­­­­­­­­­ b­­­­­­­­­y G­­­­­­­­­oog­­­­­­­­­le­­­­­­­­­, I­­­­­­­­­ am ­­­­­­­­­making ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­good ­­­­­­­­­salary ­­­­­­­­­from ­­­­­­­­­home ­­­­­­­­­$5500­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­$7000/week , which ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­amazing, ­­­­­­­­­under ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­year ­­­­­­­­­ago ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­jobless ­­­­­­­­­in ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­horrible ­­­­­­­­­economy. ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­thank ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­God every ­­­­­­­­­day ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­blessed ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­these ­­­­­­­­­instructions ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­now ­­­­­­­­­it’s ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­my ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­duty ­­­­­­­­­to ­­­­­­­­­pay ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­forward ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­share ­­­­­­­­­it with ­­­­­­­­­Everyone, ­­­­­­­­­Here ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­started………..WWW.JOBSBAT­­­­­.C­O­M

Samira

Posted at 3:47 PM on May 3, 2014

I will support them but will never accept them together. Jai accused her of cheating to everyone and wrote a twitlonger about her cheating and she and Frankie were throwing insults at Jai. And they’re back together and everything is “normal” and “fine” like nothing happened.
Also, he has “reportedly” apologised, but I still believe Ariana cheated. It doesn’t seem like something Jai would lie about.

They both made fools of eachother and themselves and now they’re back together.
Jai was depressed about this for weeks whilst she was happy and found herself a new boyfriend days later.
I think both Jai and Ariana think they’re in love with each other. I mean Ariana was Jai’s celebrity crush and the only person that we know of who he’s dated, so how’s he supposed to know what love is, if Ariana may be his first real girlfriend.

ALSO: When Selena broke up and got together with Justin, she’s a whore, but when Ariana does it with Jai, she’s “cute.” Like none of this makes sense.

Member of The Loves

Posted at 4:34 PM on July 9, 2014

Jai broke up with HER over text message. And It was actually to promote “Almost is Never Enough” that’s why Nathan and Ariana dated. Management basically made them. Ariana wasnt happy with Nathan

thebethmurphy

Posted at 3:32 PM on May 3, 2014

Reblogged this on thebethmurphy's Blog.

Ingre1935

Posted at 2:54 PM on May 3, 2014

my neighbor’s mother makes $68 /hour on the computer . She has been fired for eight months but last month her pay check was $14920 just working on the computer for a few hours. check

…………………………… ­­W­­W­­W­.W­­O­R­K­s6­­­.­C­­­O­­M

kristen

Posted at 2:27 PM on May 3, 2014

they’re so perfect ugh

fan

Posted at 2:05 PM on May 3, 2014

shes too good for him. she deserves so much more. i think hes still a douche.

Bob

Posted at 3:53 PM on May 3, 2014

No he is not a douche bag he is awsome and you know what JAI is too good for Ariana she’s just going to hurt him again but you guys are just dumb enough not to realise he deserves better than her okay!!!!!

Jacqueline ( ^ω^) (@WithAriGetLost)

Posted at 8:15 PM on May 3, 2014

You are really late… Jai actually lied about the cheating part and there is proof. Im going to support Ariana but she deserves better. Love is love.

one less problem w/o you.

Posted at 1:21 PM on May 3, 2014

wow. Seriously. If I was her I’d just leave him in the long run. Publicly accusing you of cheating, and just because he apologized, for all those things he did… Erm. She doesn’t deserve him tbh. She deserves a better guy. Like, I know, forgive, but, wow. Ariana, I send you the knowledge to ditch him now, do it quick. Before he starts getting annoying with his dumb rants. >.> My opinon on him, just gotta love everyone.

Tony

Posted at 2:16 AM on May 4, 2014

Can every one just calm down we have our idols and we will protect them but accusing jai or ariana of anything is not gonna change that they are together I don’t like jai in my opinion but I will support their choices and we don’t know them personally so please just stop spreading l lies

jim

Posted at 12:27 PM on May 3, 2014

she DID cheat on him though….. she slept with like 3 guys before they got back together too.
He is so pathetic

Jacqueline ( ^ω^) (@WithAriGetLost)

Posted at 8:17 PM on May 3, 2014

How do you know? Were you watching them having “Fun”? I guess not, so there isn’t proof.

Tony

Posted at 2:23 AM on May 4, 2014

Haha what’s the matter getting nervous why you coming up with lies that are clearly not true

Ariana's Manger

Posted at 7:38 PM on July 6, 2014

No she didn’t cheat on jai. Jim, jai is the one that cheated on her with another girl. And as I said, ‘before jai and Ariana are not going back out ever again because she has been going through this cheating process with him trmins times and it was kinda rediclious of what jai put her through… she called my best friend crying her eye’s out because of Jai cheating on her… she will only listen to me and her mom and whenever my best friend broke the news to me I knew that jai had cheated on her so Jim if you don’t know the whole situation then please be quit. All of those tweets that jai sent to Ariana telling her how he loved her and that she was the only one for him that was a lie on his part.. oh by the way I did talk and chat with my best friend Ariana and she was so depressed that she couldn’t eat for weeks… my other best friend and her mom was on the way then jai texted my phone and as soon jai texted Ariana she gave me her phone and said, ‘here make his life mistrable just like he did mine. Once again, ‘when her and Nathan skyles were doing a song for her album ‘yours truely’, it would had been adorable to see Ariana and Nathan going out but she didn’t want to rush into another relationship to soon, because she just recently got out of a relationship with jai so its offical Ariana is officially signal

yphaxcbtxcb

Posted at 12:02 PM on May 3, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. xcbxcb

Elizabet Martinez

Posted at 10:52 AM on May 3, 2014

NO, JAI IS A INMATURE IDIOT, SHE DON’T DESERVE A INMATURE GUY!!

cakehands

Posted at 11:02 AM on May 3, 2014

pls kill urself

bro

Posted at 2:07 PM on May 3, 2014

why dont you pick on someone your own size?

Jacqueline ( ^ω^) (@WithAriGetLost)

Posted at 8:19 PM on May 3, 2014

How would you like it if someone said that to you? Ariana deserves better.

hooper

Posted at 2:56 PM on June 18, 2014

you are stupid

Beth

Posted at 9:15 PM on May 3, 2014

You’re calling him immature and you’re the one that can’t even spell properly ok

Allz

Posted at 8:13 AM on May 3, 2014

Jelena 2.0

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:51 AM on May 3, 2014

not enough!!

I LUV MATT

Posted at 8:09 PM on May 2, 2014

THEY R SO CUTE TOGETHER!!! :D and even though he is younger, they’re a cute couple :P either Nathan or Jai r cute w her