‘Chrisley Knows Best’s Kyle Wanted By Police For Assaulting Girlfriend

Fri, May 2, 2014 10:03am EST by 14 Comments 42,274 Article Views
Chrisley Knows Best Kyle Arrest Warrant
Courtesy of the Fulton County Police Department, Courtesy of Twitter

pete2211

Posted at 6:36 PM on November 19, 2014

While I love this show I do not see where Todd is really the ideal father. Kyle and the other older daughter who is married both probably had a rough beginning in life. But the other children are to his second wife that are on the show. I think Todd’s wife is the one who has to keep the foot down while Todd does too much running at the mouth and in the end always giving in to them.

Debbie Evans

Posted at 11:32 PM on November 17, 2014

Why would this guy pick up ghetto trash. Gross.

ralph zona

Posted at 4:55 PM on November 15, 2014

at least the show represents real family life – not the perfect life that no one has. I just discovered the series and I think it is absolutely great. I watched all the episodes up until Tuesday evening on demand in two evenings.

pete2211

Posted at 3:01 PM on October 25, 2014

Its a year old warrant. I thought Kyle had a drug problem and he was living with grandma and Chloe is living with the grandparents Chris and his wife so neither parent has the child or is it only for filming the show. I do not know why this mag cannot get the facts.

John Warren

Posted at 8:34 PM on September 8, 2014

What the heck is wrong with this guy going out and even worse having a kid with her. What is the attraction? It is sick. Are there no white girls in his area.

Jessica

Posted at 8:34 PM on October 4, 2014

John Warren you racist pig. Not everyone is a biggot like you, you scum bag.

Jen

Posted at 2:21 PM on July 1, 2014

I’m actually not surprised at all. I love the show and the Chrisleys. But Kyle always seemed a little sketchy. He is around occasionally, lives with Grandma (why doesn’t he live with Todd and Julie?). The rest of the bunch treats him like he’s got a learning disability, which he may but I feel like he tries to act a lot more dense than what he truly is. He has given me the creeps from day one. I never enjoy the episodes that are about him.

Magnolia gal

Posted at 12:25 AM on June 24, 2014

I agree with Todd it is blown up to hurt the family name I love this family I repect those family values I do my best to raise my kids with respect and values and love of family I hope it is settled soon

Pepper

Posted at 6:39 PM on May 3, 2014

Ahahahaha, there’s Porsha’s mugshot right under the Crisley kids.

smiley55

Posted at 11:51 AM on May 2, 2014

I can only say at least it’s real reality tv and not Faked out like Most of these show that is shown on network tv. Now I would support and stay tune in watching this family than the Wicked, Evil,Cursed kardashian it is trulya WRAP for them people want to see NEW FACES now and all the kardashians/jenner girls are starting to look extremely very OLD in age. Stay tune

lisa

Posted at 1:54 PM on May 2, 2014

OH BULLS*IT! IT IS FAKE TOO. SPOILED BRATS!

Deb

Posted at 11:33 AM on May 2, 2014

Every family has its problems, obviously they are no exception. I enjoyed the show and I hope they return for another season.

amy.hamilton85 (@amyhamilton85)

Posted at 10:37 AM on May 2, 2014

I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..WWW.J­­­­O­­­­B­­­­S­­­­­C­­­­­S.C­O­M

Deb