‘Chrisley Knows Best’s Kyle Wanted By Police For Assaulting Girlfriend

Fri, May 2, 2014 10:03am EDT by 8 Comments 41,459 Article Views
Chrisley Knows Best Kyle Arrest Warrant
Courtesy of the Fulton County Police Department, Courtesy of Twitter

Jen

Posted at 2:21 PM on July 1, 2014

I’m actually not surprised at all. I love the show and the Chrisleys. But Kyle always seemed a little sketchy. He is around occasionally, lives with Grandma (why doesn’t he live with Todd and Julie?). The rest of the bunch treats him like he’s got a learning disability, which he may but I feel like he tries to act a lot more dense than what he truly is. He has given me the creeps from day one. I never enjoy the episodes that are about him.

Magnolia gal

Posted at 12:25 AM on June 24, 2014

I agree with Todd it is blown up to hurt the family name I love this family I repect those family values I do my best to raise my kids with respect and values and love of family I hope it is settled soon

Pepper

Posted at 6:39 PM on May 3, 2014

Ahahahaha, there’s Porsha’s mugshot right under the Crisley kids.

smiley55

Posted at 11:51 AM on May 2, 2014

I can only say at least it’s real reality tv and not Faked out like Most of these show that is shown on network tv. Now I would support and stay tune in watching this family than the Wicked, Evil,Cursed kardashian it is trulya WRAP for them people want to see NEW FACES now and all the kardashians/jenner girls are starting to look extremely very OLD in age. Stay tune

lisa

Posted at 1:54 PM on May 2, 2014

OH BULLS*IT! IT IS FAKE TOO. SPOILED BRATS!

Deb

Posted at 11:33 AM on May 2, 2014

Every family has its problems, obviously they are no exception. I enjoyed the show and I hope they return for another season.

amy.hamilton85 (@amyhamilton85)

Posted at 10:37 AM on May 2, 2014

I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..WWW.J­­­­O­­­­B­­­­S­­­­­C­­­­­S.C­O­M

Deb