‘Spider-Man 2′ Shouldn’t Have Killed Off [SPOILER]

Fri, May 2, 2014 12:59pm EDT by 74 Comments 10,458 Article Views
Amazing Spider-Man 2 Spoilers
Courtesy of Marvel

Austin

Posted at 12:31 PM on August 22, 2014

It was something that was going to happen, as it does in the comics and is an integral part of Spidey’s history… however, they pulled the trigger too early. Their relationship did not reach its full potential and Gwen still had plenty to give the story.
It should have happened in the next film. It was just too soon for a ton of reasons.

Mateo Kolar

Posted at 9:13 PM on August 24, 2014

This sucks, all is well and then it falls then on the outskirts of her spider-man took it and slammed his head into the floor it’s wrong I hope that the next Amazing Spider-Man will be a lot better and come up with something that Emma Stone because she who created to play with Andrew Garfield

Reggy Testy

Posted at 5:20 PM on August 21, 2014

I love watching “The Amazing Spider-Man”. But now in #2…GAWD.. I feel soooo depressed. They should not have killed Gwen Stacy. She was Spider-Man’s love and inspiration. Now that they’ve killed her off like that, I have lost all interest in watching any more Amazing Spider-Man movie series. Thanks to the writers for killing off Gwen Stacy.

stepph

Posted at 11:59 AM on August 19, 2014

I agree, Gwen shouldnt have died. Would have been better if they broke up for real and she moved to England. And thats not the only thing i thought was bad. I lost my intrest in this film serie rebot, just to much poor writing.

stambs

Posted at 12:56 AM on August 19, 2014

I really loved gthe relationship in the movie and I hated the fact that gwen died I really hated the writers for this I really got into all the drama in the love story of theirs and I didnt like the ending it just wasnt right and not to mention I was really up to seeing spider-man in england that would’ve been very nice as a change instead of killing THEEE best character in the fckin movie I really really REALLY loved her

nik!!

Posted at 6:36 AM on July 27, 2014

wtf…i dont like that gwen is die…wtf..so disappointed….

E