‘Vampire Diaries’ Recap: Stefan & Elena’s Lie Puts All Lives At Risk

Thu, May 1, 2014 9:29pm EDT by 18 Comments
Vampire Diaries Travelers Take Elena
Courtesy of CW

cuentas premium

Posted at 8:14 AM on August 24, 2014

Asking questions are actually pleasant thing if you are not understanding anything completely,
but this piece of writing offers fastidious understanding yet.

Soccer Stars Cheats

Posted at 6:21 AM on August 15, 2014

Hello! I could have sworn I’ve been to this site before but after browsing through many of the articles I realized it’s new to me.
Anyways, I’m definitely pleased I found it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back frequently!

size of basketballs

Posted at 2:35 AM on August 15, 2014

Hill, who helped the school win two NCAA titles, played college basketball from 1990 to 1994.
Look for a shoe that will provide comfort and at the same time supports your
need for the type of game you are playing. J in the basketball scene, has
disclosed that his $2.

harry potter icons

Posted at 11:23 AM on June 14, 2014

Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too.
This kind of clever work and reporting! Keep up the terrific works guys I’ve added you
guys to my personal blogroll.

Prabashni

Posted at 4:04 AM on May 20, 2014

I wish I could write season 7 I have big idea’s

Prabashni

Posted at 4:00 AM on May 20, 2014

I would really love to see stefan nd elena happy if there is a season 7 but with lots of secerts that might never came out

maria

Posted at 12:43 PM on May 11, 2014

Stefan couldn’t bring anybody back

Elle

Posted at 11:06 AM on May 4, 2014

seriously. I am simply tired of this show now. its all about delena-delena this delena that- Jesus! I think julie plec should change the name of the show. its so obviously all about delena now…. they have great chemistry and I understand the allure of good-girl-bad-boy thing here but seriously. they shouldn’t be all that the story is about now.

sandra

Posted at 7:35 AM on May 4, 2014

These self/proclaimed writers managed to destroy Elenas character to the piont where everybody wants her dead. She’s awful, super annoying, selfish and always has that horny look on her face. Delena ruined the show, definitely. Message to the writers- FIND ANOTHER JOB OR WRITE DELENA FANFICTION SOMEWHERE ELSE!

I miss the human Elena

Posted at 3:14 PM on May 2, 2014

God I’m so sick of delena ..

No Comment

Posted at 6:09 AM on May 2, 2014

Stupid Delena drama sucks. Dysfunctional and sickness are a turn-on for certain group of mindless fans. The whole show is a failure and will be remembered a failure!

Former fan of TVD's

Posted at 12:32 AM on May 2, 2014

You do realize it was DAMON who said he’d bring Enzo back. This show is soooo bad now. Since it became the Delena Diaries it S UC KS

Micaela

Posted at 1:22 AM on May 2, 2014

Ohh Holly please shut up!! The show it´s awsome!! Just like DELENA is to!!.. The story line between them is simply perfect… the romance… the love they have for each other is way more interesting than other thing… I think, and I hope to not be the only one, that couple is a REAL… and their love just epic!!
Do us a favor please, go to watch True blood or something like that and let us enjoy this amazing story… Delena all the way!

Former fan of TVD's

Posted at 8:45 AM on May 2, 2014

Delena ruined the show. That’s just a FACT. Where oh where have all the viewers gone? The ratings have proven that fans like myself are DONE with the show. Keep your Delena because the rest of us have moved on.

GS

Posted at 4:11 AM on May 2, 2014

I think you mean the all consuming Nian Diaries. There’s nothing like browsing Twitter on a Thursday night after an episode and seeing fiction and real life confused into one. I’m a former Delena shipper myself but I agree the fandom’s lost it’s mind and the show has lost it’s charm.

Hannah

Posted at 1:18 PM on May 6, 2014

Former Fan– it is not a FACT but an OPINION. Your opinion is that it sucks. In my opinion it does not! The story is clearly not all about Delena (I wish), you just focus on that for some unknown reason. We have Bonnie and the other side crashing down, Stefan and Elena trying to be killed. Delena is just one part of many that makes a show exactly that, a show.

HollyJMartinez (@HollyJMartinez)

Posted at 10:39 PM on May 1, 2014

////my roomate’s mom makes $70 an hour on the internet . She has been out of a job for 7 months but last month her income was $14051 just working on the internet for a few hours. read
================================
W­­­W­­­W­­­.YELL­­­WOR­­­K.­­­C­­­O­­­M
================================

velmarmoreno (@velmarmoreno)

Posted at 10:09 PM on May 1, 2014

my roomate’s step-mother makes $76 hourly on the internet . She has been without work for 7 months but last month her paycheck was $19353 just working on the internet for a few hours. hop over to this site>>>>>>
W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­3­3­3­­.­C­O­­M­