‘American Idol’ Elimination: A Fan Favorite Singer Is Sent Home

Thu, May 1, 2014 9:50pm EDT by 20 Comments
American Idol Sam Woolf Eliminated
Courtesy of Fox

fetish chat room

Posted at 7:56 AM on July 23, 2014

Quality articles or reviews is the main to
be a focus for the users to go to see the web
site, that’s what this site is providing.

SamFan

Posted at 2:47 PM on May 2, 2014

I watched some of Sams older Youtube videos after he was eliminated. He was so relaxed in his videos and sounded great. he was very timid and nervous on Idol and i do not think his mentors knew how to bring the real Sam out of his shell. he is very talented and his music sounds beautiful.if you get the chance check out his other “stuff” he has online. You will be surprised. I think he will go far after Idol and we will all be very shocked to realize what a wonderful voice he has when we hear from him again. Add to that…he just seems like just a good kid and that has to count for something these days.

Tiera

Posted at 12:52 PM on May 2, 2014

Personally, America made the wrong decision Sam was unique but thats what i will always love about him. I wanted him to win but ill be votin for Alex. But best of luck to the rest! Btw Sam aint boring hes such a sweet guy and i felt like everyone didnt give him a chance but its alright im always his fan no matter what people say about him.

bkind

Posted at 10:25 AM on May 2, 2014

I think Jessica should have gone home. Something about her rubs me the wrong way. Jena is the total package – good voice, stage presence, and great personality.

Mel

Posted at 8:15 AM on May 2, 2014

I’m at work now and I find it very disappointing for Sam to leave the AI stage. Quality and clarity of the voice, no doubt Sam would make it on the top of everyone’s list. Hopefully, Jena would stay until the finals night :)

a hogg

Posted at 5:42 AM on May 2, 2014

I agree the Top 3 should be Caleb, Jena & Jessica!

Herbert E. Wu

Posted at 5:40 AM on May 2, 2014

money is very important for every person.I earn a lot lo money through online jobs.I earn at least 90$ per hour,I work at least 5 to 6 hours a day and fulfill my all necessities.if you also can get an online job plz visit the site given below…………………………….. W­­W­­W.­­J­­O­­B­­­­S­­6­­0­­0­­0.­­C­­O­­M­­

cyclingman

Posted at 5:24 AM on May 2, 2014

The top three should be Caleb, Jena, and Jessica. Alex is a geek. Sam is way too wooden. Why the judges are on Jessica’s case I have no idea. It must be a JLo thing. I hope that Jlo and Harry disappear next yr.

Barbara White

Posted at 2:28 AM on May 2, 2014

The save was wasted on Sam they should have saved Dexter he is a way better singer then any of the ones left. While I am pissed Dexter can’t win I am thrilled that Sam won’t either. He was a horrid singer and very creepy looking

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:45 AM on May 2, 2014

at least the girls are allowed to stay, so my bet.

Dee

Posted at 11:35 PM on May 1, 2014

no he should have stayed; Jessica should have gone

janie

Posted at 11:32 PM on May 1, 2014

sam is a doll, bu the is NOT an American Idol material. He DID sing some great songs in the competitition, but he is jsut not the STAR that American Idol is. I really think most of is votes came from pre-teen crush young ladies.THAT SAID, there ahve been a few AM Idols i the past that NEVER have even made it to the top ten. SO Sam Really lucked out being saved early on, becuase I certaonly dont think they should ahve wasted teh save on him :( Jsut my opinioon folks.

Gaffer

Posted at 12:34 AM on May 2, 2014

spellcheck???????

Jocelyne

Posted at 10:49 PM on May 1, 2014

I think it was right for him to go home. Yes he is a wonderful singer but he is so BORING. There is so many talent in this world that has personality so he is very easy to replace.

HollyJMartinez (@HollyJMartinez)

Posted at 10:33 PM on May 1, 2014

////my roomate’s mom makes $70 an hour on the internet . She has been out of a job for 7 months but last month her income was $14051 just working on the internet for a few hours. read
================================
W­­­W­­­W­­­.YELL­­­WOR­­­K.­­­C­­­O­­­M
================================

Ariel

Posted at 10:26 PM on May 1, 2014

I was very sad that Sam went home. I was madly in love with him:(((((((((((

senior

Posted at 7:51 AM on May 2, 2014

Sam going home is a disappointment to me. Love the tone of his voice and I can understand every word he sings. Maybe he wouldn’t be energetic enough in a concert setting, but to listen to his voice on CD, radio, etc. it is beautiful. Never thought he could be “the” American Idol but enjoyed his voice the most. We all have different tastes in music and mine is along the lines of Alex and Sam. Personally, I don’t care for the screamers.

Ruth

Posted at 11:15 AM on May 2, 2014

I too can’t stand the ear piercing screamers who call themselves singers. Can’t understand a word Jena is singing and all her hopping and jumping around the stage as Caleb mimics her, is sooo distracting. I want to understand vocals and good tones. Sam was awesome. My votes will now go to Jessica and her wonderful voice.

velmarmoreno (@velmarmoreno)

Posted at 10:08 PM on May 1, 2014

my roomate’s step-mother makes $76 hourly on the internet . She has been without work for 7 months but last month her paycheck was $19353 just working on the internet for a few hours. hop over to this site>>>>>>
W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­3­3­3­­.­C­O­­M­

Bridget Boyd

Posted at 10:42 PM on May 1, 2014

I would love to make that kind of money but all the websites i have gone on want money to start.