‘The Voice': Gwen Stefani Named Coach — Adam & Blake Confirmed

Courtesy of NBC, FameFlyNet, Getty

Karen

Posted at 9:39 PM on October 20, 2014

Please not Christina she sucks as a coach! Qwen is awesome anyone but Christina

Lazette

Posted at 6:45 PM on October 5, 2014

I am not happy with Christina returning. The voice is much better without her. Everyone else is simply “nicer.” They are able to give constructive criticism without being mean and condescending.

the panorama ang mo kio

Posted at 8:37 AM on August 12, 2014

Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard
on. Any recommendations?

liability insurance

Posted at 9:15 AM on July 26, 2014

This article gives clear idea for the new users of blogging, that
actually how to do running a blog.

nguoi la mat

Posted at 9:21 PM on July 22, 2014

chirtina hon sakira mik thick chirtina hon . sakira chỉ là thay thế thôi chirtina quay lại thì sakira sẽ ko dc làm hlv

queen

Posted at 9:14 AM on June 12, 2014

usher and shakira arebetter than christina

Mike

Posted at 1:21 PM on May 28, 2014

Please keep Christina off permanently…she sucks so bad. Usher and Shakira are great too. Why Gwen, I could see her being another horrible judge.

kisyo

Posted at 5:59 PM on May 25, 2014

why is it always about blondessss?

Tami

Posted at 7:56 PM on May 20, 2014

I love Adam and Blake; and I wish Usher would stay. I’m not impressed with Pharell at all. I don’t know enough about Gwen but I do not like Shakeria. Would love to see someone bring something fresh and I hope Gwen will do it.

Sandy Beliew

Posted at 8:16 PM on May 6, 2014

I love Shakira and Usher!!! Why are they not returning to the show? Rather them than Christina and Pharell.

Mary

Posted at 2:23 AM on May 14, 2014

I agree. They are great additions with good comments and advice for people starting out. Very sorry to lose them for a year. Ceelo won’t be back and I’m sorry to hear Christina will be back. She just seems all about herself, encouraging the crowd each time they yell her name! Enough!

AJ

Posted at 12:24 AM on May 6, 2014

Sad that Shakira isn’t coming back. Can do without Christina. She is too self absorbed. Will have to see about the new coaches next year.

Sweet Pea

Posted at 1:30 AM on May 4, 2014

The Voice is as popular as it is because of the relationship between Adam and Blake. Although according to the polls above Adam leads Blake in popularity at this time, Blake provides a forum for the large Country Western segment which no other coach can do as well. Currently there are three coaches representing other forms of music, Blake is the only coach that can do both and do it well. He would be a huge loss to the show, as would Adam. The other two coaches at this point are moot, any popular artist in the mainline genre would do. Not only is Blake a huge country western super star, he also has a great personality and the dynamics between him and Adam is the reason people turn in when so many other singing contests are sinking. They are pure entertainment at it’s best. My husband and I have watched the voice from the beginning and while the format is different than others, it is ultimately just another Idol, X Factor etc. without the dynamics of the bromance between Shelton and Levine. When that is gone, the show will go the same way as others have gone in my opinion.

Aeryn

Posted at 7:28 PM on May 1, 2014

Christina and Shakira on the same season…this is a thing that needs to happen.

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:05 PM on April 29, 2014

for a picture of her face don’t come any closer than ten feet away or you will throw up as you see all the cracks & bursts in her face………….

.??????

Posted at 8:52 PM on April 29, 2014

I’m excited for Gwen to be on the voice….go Gwen!