‘The Little Couple’ Recap: Jen Plans An Epic 4th Birthday Party For Will

Tue, April 29, 2014 10:30pm EDT by 12 Comments
Little Couple' Will's Fourth Birthday Party
Courtesy of TLC

best hcg drops forum

Posted at 4:43 AM on July 2, 2014

As long as the GI is under 55, it means that those carbs
are good for the body and are recommended to be consumed by those who
attempt to lose weight. They find it difficult to get
out of bed in the morning, considering that they could not get more than an hour of unbroken sleep.
Scientist earlier did not know any basic use of hcg, but when they
discovered that it can be extremely helpful in weight loss problems.
Free beta-h – CG, a hormone that is important for regulating a healthy human pregnancy, is used in maternal serum screening because
it can be detected in maternal plasma or urine by the 8th or
9th day after ovulation has started. Some people have concerns regarding the side
effects that are linked to HCG diet. The best weight loss solution is one where you decide to make a permanent commitment to yourself to live your life healthier and happier.
Stage 3 ‘ In order for the HCG to move out of your system,
this stage encourages you to stick to the 500-calorie meal for two days.

They think it may nicely not be precise to think about the HCG diet plan in situation belonging in the direction of bad element effects it may nicely cause.

Lastly, there are Thin-to-Thick, Damage-Control and Dandruff products.
I have never been small, but recently, I turned to the H C G Diet Clinics local to me because I was not being looked at anymore by the clients riding the cruise
ships.

Frances Gibson

Posted at 10:32 AM on June 20, 2014

This the most beautiful and loving couple I think I know. Your love for each other is enormous and heart felt. If only more people loved like you. What Jen has been through this year was sad but she over came it and was always positive. Their children are beautiful and as parents they are the prime example of what parenting is. I love spending time with the family. They are a great inspiration to become a better and loving person.

garden party

Posted at 6:34 AM on June 12, 2014

Hi there are using WordPress for your blog platform?
I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and set up my own. Do you need any html coding knowledge to make your own blog?
Any help would be really appreciated!

leilagirl

Posted at 11:42 PM on April 30, 2014

Jen shows little common sense in her child rearing. So sick of her falling into the typical stereotypes of “oh terrible twos”, ” 4 year olds are so difficult to throw a party for” etc etc. and using those stereotypes as excuses for her being overwhelmed as a parent. She in turn overwhelms her kids with her incessant talking and order barking. She even makes my head spin! Bill is calm and easy-going with the kids. Please Jen, stop feeding Will such copious amounts of food! It is becoming gross! Seriously, have Jen and Bill ever heard of FRUIT? There is no way in the world that any toddler should be given or worse yet, expect cake and cookies after every meal. A TREAT should be fruit or yogurt. Jen should know better when it comes to nutrition. She is setting those kids up for a lifetime battle of poor food choices, especially Will! Sorry everyone, I know he is a child, but he seems to be a little glutton and Bill and Jen are just proliferating the problem with the food choices and portion sizes!

Lea

Posted at 8:05 PM on May 21, 2014

Have you even watched the show? Not to be rude, but Jen and Bill feed their kids lots and lots of fruits and veggies ALL THE TIME. Plus, they buy mostly organic foods. And maybe Will looks a bit chubby, but that’s also because he’s a toddler and still has some baby fat; he’s also, ya know, a little person, so that fat is more condensed and focused into certain areas. He’ll always be a little paunchy due to his stature. All in all, I think Jen is a wonderful mother considering all she’s gone through in her life. Maybe she is a little controlling, but kids do need that aspect in their lives as they grow older.

Pamela Berry

Posted at 10:49 PM on June 17, 2014

I agree with Leilagirl on Will;s food intake too much!!!! He also needs some potty lessons my God his diaper sticks out of his pants!! Also it bothers me the way that Bill outwardly favors Will! I think it is very sad and she must feel it! I think it stems from whe she first rejected him; it must still sting a bit.

Nikki

Posted at 11:34 PM on April 30, 2014

I think Jen and Bill are very special people, they have given Will and Zoey an amazing opportunity for a wonderful life. Those babies melt my heart.

:Lyn

Posted at 11:52 AM on April 30, 2014

I hope they let these kids be normal and quit filming personal things like doctor appointments, birthdays and talking about a 4 year old in diapers. This is not showing how a normal person with dwarfism lives it is exploiting small children adopted from a different culture. Are these poor kids show props or what. Just wait till they write their book about the good doctor.

Krista

Posted at 5:34 PM on April 30, 2014

Have you watched this show? Jen and Bill are amazing people who have accomplished so much, and they never complain or make excuses…they went to the other side of the world SPECIFICALLY looking for children with skeletal displasia that no one else wanted and are taking amazing care of them…they have shown the larger world that little people may look different, but have the same life challenges and struggles. They are a true inspiration to me!

Posted at 9:23 AM on April 30, 2014

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an incredibly long comment
but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear. Grrrr…
well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyhow, just
wanted to say great blog!

cxacep46643

Posted at 11:28 PM on April 29, 2014

Are you still single? If you think black and white is a beautiful combination. JOIN
—–>♥ BlackWhitëHub.COM ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?xcbxcb

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:44 PM on April 29, 2014

years old, the most memorable years.