Pia Mia: Did She Tweet That She Can’t ‘Resist’ Kanye West?

Tue, April 29, 2014 10:55am EDT by 12 Comments
Pia Mia Resist Kanye West
Courtesy of Twitter, Getty

joannewas bevans now it is joanne adams

Posted at 6:40 AM on July 8, 2014

Kanye west is my husband and boyfriend he is not yours is mine birch kanye west love Joanne became not u stay away frome kanyewest my farther. I am kanyewest daughter I am kanyewest son our mummy Joanne bevan I have bi gcrus I am falling with kan yewest I am Joanne west OK bich

Ninasky Antonioli

Posted at 9:27 PM on April 30, 2014

Pia is as fake as her blue color contacts. Who gives two sh!ts what this bottom feeder has to say. For being so young she looks like she’s 28. Girl bye…..

demigaude

Posted at 1:54 PM on April 29, 2014

You lost every once of credibility once you got the name of Drake’s song wrong.

demigaude

Posted at 1:56 PM on April 29, 2014

Ounce*

Mel

Posted at 12:32 PM on April 29, 2014

She has been tweeting stuff like this for YEARS. This is all she does. It has nothing to do with Kanye. She is no different than your average 16 year old girl drama queen.

joannewas bevans now it is joanne adams

Posted at 6:21 AM on July 8, 2014

Hi I went out with kanyewest and I had baby’s with kanyewest pia is big dog hay kanyewest I am your girlfriend and am your wife reamber hun Joanne bevans

Kelly

Posted at 12:30 PM on April 29, 2014

@me Pia is the farthest thing from Kanye’s type. She’s 17 with no boobs or butt. He doesn’t even know her that well. It’s all made up.

Kelly

Posted at 12:29 PM on April 29, 2014

Oh STFU. She is talking about her on and off again BF. None of this dumb BS is true in the first place. She is signed to a different label and she’s not even working with Kanye. Her only tie to kanye is that she’s Kylie’s friend. He doesn’t even know her.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she leaked the article herself since she’s a known user who screwed over Bella Thorne and Kylie Jenner. She wants buzz for her music that’s all.

me

Posted at 12:20 PM on April 29, 2014

You know Kanye got with that.Pia is 100 times better looking than Kim and younger.Pia is how Kanye likes them the blonde hair thing that reminds him of Beyonce the woman he really wants but can’t have.

Chantel Keona

Posted at 12:10 PM on April 29, 2014

Well…. this interesting.

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:03 PM on April 29, 2014

………………just thinking.

atazdcrj4226

Posted at 11:48 AM on April 29, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. xcbxcb