Tori Spelling Hospitalized Amidst Dean McDermott Marriage Issues

Mon, April 28, 2014 10:48am EDT by 10 Comments
Tori Spelling Hospitalized
Courtesy of Lifetime

Anonymous

Posted at 3:15 AM on July 23, 2014

I broke up with my girlfriend last 2 months due to many misunderstandings i was fighting so hard to get her back. none of her friends would give me any information about her. The only thing I could do was to go find help from anywhere, so i looked for a way to get her back then a friend recommended me to contact robinsonbuckler@yahoo. com that he will help me and as my friend said, Mr robinson helped me to bring back my girlfriend just in 3 days, I now have her back and this is the biggest joy of my life

jc

Posted at 1:38 PM on May 24, 2014

Why don’t either of these two selfish people think about the fact that they are both cheaters. When they met and started dating, they were BOTH MARRIED to other people. What idiots. Maybe know Tori knows how it feels to be the ‘wife’ that was cheated on. And Dean only sticks around for the publicity. Sad.

colr

Posted at 3:21 AM on April 30, 2014

she isn’t 47 she’s 40 get your facts right

Yoda2954

Posted at 1:43 AM on April 30, 2014

All Dean talks about is himself and what HE needs. It’s pretty obvious he puts himself before his family. It amazes me what people will do for money!!! Why Tori feels we need to be part of her very personal drama with her very self-centered husband, just tells me it’s all about the $$$. As for Dean, he makes me sick!!!!!

Laney

Posted at 12:51 AM on April 29, 2014

Again…Another story line that Tori is making for the sake of money & desperation…til next time on True Tori..(sarcasm)

d.harris

Posted at 12:41 PM on April 28, 2014

U.s just keep dissappointing the world over race issue.the rest of the world has moved on long a go about this issue, but u. Just got stuked in it.what are you afraid of.pity.wish your people will know how much damage this issue is doing on the image of u.s around the world.a nation that is supposed to be a model when it comes to diversity , turns out to be the worst.be smart america—— your diverity is your strength.

LissaCaldina

Posted at 11:55 AM on April 28, 2014

oonfouxcvc

Posted at 11:32 AM on April 28, 2014

Are you still single? If you think black and white is a beautiful combination. JOIN
—–>♥ BlackWhitëHub.COM ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?xcbxcb

Damn!

Posted at 11:16 AM on April 28, 2014

HWL strkes again.
Tori is 40, almost 41.
Not 47.
It’s not that hard to hire a proof reader you know.

Angel

Posted at 6:27 AM on April 29, 2014

I was just about to comment about this too! How do they make such stupid mistakes!!! Takes 2 seconds to look online to see how old she is!!!