‘The Voice’ Top 10 Live Show: Christina Grimmie Stuns With A Drake Song

Mon, April 28, 2014 10:20pm EST by 9 Comments
The Voice Top 10
Courtesy of NBC

Judy Sinard

Posted at 7:39 PM on May 15, 2014

I really like Delvin Choice. If you really listen to him he has the soul and bluesy voice and it just come from the heart. I am sorry to see him leave. Guess I was raised on Mo Town and rock and roll and his voice just called to me. Christina G sounds like everyone else on the radio. I am sick of the same sound. She does have talent but same old same old.

Mariana

Posted at 2:48 AM on April 30, 2014

Christina grimmie did NOT do a good job. She sucked! And no I’m not “hating” personally her voice is irritating and she’s only gotten so far becuz YouTube and Selena Gomez parent (mostly Selena parent) she has “fans” to begin with and that’s not fair. Actually listen to her cracky unattractive voice. Come on people thAts not an artist. She’s not a singer. Just like Selena Gomez isn’t a singer. She sucks at singing she’s a lovely actress tho! But she has fans that’ll like her even tho she sucks

Maria

Posted at 12:23 PM on May 1, 2014

Are you crazy? Christina has a really really great voice. She’ll probably be the winner this season. Watch all her performance on the voice and even her Youtube videos before you go on posting something like that. Use your ears properly girl

Maria

Posted at 12:26 PM on May 1, 2014

Oh. And TEAM GRIMMIE RAWWKS!!! \|/

Clara

Posted at 12:38 PM on May 17, 2014

Although I haven’t loved all of Christina’s performances on ‘The Voice’, I do think that her cover of Drake’s song was her best performance yet and that she deserves praise for it. She does have an issue with consistency (she’s had her good and bad weeks, in my opinion), but overall, she is a very talented singer who is genuinely kind. Her fans are loyal to her because she’s put up some really great covers on YouTube and she’s good at reaching out and connecting with her fans, not solely because she’s connected to Selena Gomez.
To say that Christina’s not a singer or an artist because she has an unattractive voice and has a big following on social media is a bit contradicting because she must have somewhat of an attractive voice for people to want to follow her on social media. Saying that you’re not “hating”, but then saying things like “she sucks” is also contradicting – there are other words you can use to express dislike that will make you seem like less of a hater and will probably keep people like me from posting comments like this in retaliation. (Just a suggestion for the future.)
Have a great day!

Aaliyah

Posted at 7:40 PM on April 29, 2014

I think christina grimmie was really good with all performances she should win it all !!!!!

Marsha Odom

Posted at 9:13 AM on April 29, 2014

I am so glad I could comment! Thank you for saying the kind comments about Bria Kelly. She is from our neck of the woods and we all love her~!! What is puzzling about the comments of 3 of the judges is that they ask Bria to not sing to the top of her volume – and in the next comment they say that “oh, you need to go back to how you were singing before!” It appears that they cannot make up their minds! If I were Bria, I would be SO PROUD of ALL that has been asked of her. She DID MAKE the correct decision choosing USHER as her coach. He has the BEST comments of all of the coaches. I AM a music teacher, here in Smithfield Va. and I’m objective about these things. May I say “BRIA, YOU HAVE DONE AN OUTSTANDING JOB of what has been asked of you.
Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity to say this. I just hated to see a 18 year old get slammed when she may not even have a chance to sing another song. I would NOT have lasted as long as Bria has done! BRAVO!!

JOSHKAUFMANMUSIC