‘Revenge’ Recap: Conrad Kills [SPOILER] & David Clarke Is Back

Mon, April 28, 2014 12:16am EDT by 17 Comments 13,999 Article Views
Revenge Pascal Killed
Courtesy of ABC

Tonna

Posted at 11:19 PM on May 11, 2014

OMG u can’t believe Conrad is dead??? David Clark is back Charlotte turning in Jack this is so so exciting

April

Posted at 2:17 PM on April 28, 2014

There are so many plot issues –

If David Clarke was alive, wouldn’t he have reached out to Amanda? Only way he would not have I guess is he was in the Witness Protection Program. So is this new guy some relative or stalker trying to be David or do things on behalf of David if he is writing letters, imitating handwriting, etc?

After Aiden/Nolan/Emily capture Pascal in NYC…in broad daylight (who in the real world would have Security with him)…they just walk out the room when they are done with him. So Pascal let himself out of the building? He didn’t talk to anyone about where he was or if this was legit? How does Emily have access to all these rooms/buildings etc whenever she needs?? There are only 24 hours in a day—how much she packs in is kind of ridiculous.

I like watching because I want to know how the show concludes but there are a lot of things that are just impossible in the show. Timing, resources, people not ratting out Emily, etc..

My favorite character is Nolan. Least favorite are Margeaux, Daniel, and Charlotte.

Louis E.

Posted at 11:50 AM on April 28, 2014

I have watched every episode.If David Clarke is alive the whole series was a lie and a waste!

Kate

Posted at 10:04 AM on April 28, 2014

Of course he is alive. That has been the most obvious plot twist since the first episode.

Ray

Posted at 3:54 PM on April 28, 2014

I still say it’s impossible. We heard Conrad order Gordon Murphy to kill David and saw Gordon stab David in a flashback. Plus they already pulled that with Kara. What I am thinking is David has a twin brother and Emily is going to see him in the finale. She is then going to believe he is her father and have a psychotic breakdown because of all of the pain she has caused. I also think they are going to end the season making the audience believe this man is David Clarke and not reveal his identity until season 4.

Jed

Posted at 8:43 AM on April 28, 2014

I just want to see Emily and Jack together, just hope that happens before long.

khgie

Posted at 6:56 AM on April 28, 2014

w w w kk ship4biz c o m

aboutnici

Posted at 6:38 AM on April 28, 2014

Reblogged this on aboutnici.

dunjav2013

Posted at 5:36 AM on April 28, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

Alice

Posted at 2:35 AM on April 28, 2014

When will it end? it is becoming boring now! eish

Cecilia

Posted at 1:13 PM on April 28, 2014

I agree, Alice. Although I love the show, all the new characters and convoluted plot twists are getting old. We all know David is still alive, so just intro his character and make next season his last.

I hope Daniel gets injured, severely. I have never liked his character. I think he is worse than Conrad.

Cecilia

Posted at 1:14 PM on April 28, 2014

Oops- that should have said make next season the last.

Ray

Posted at 3:47 PM on April 28, 2014

In the promo at the end of Allegiance, it looks like two people fall off. Hilkdng. I think Aiden and Daniel are going to struggle and fall off the roof. Aiden will probably die from the fall, while Daniel remains in critical condition.

Louis E.

Posted at 1:14 AM on April 30, 2014

Unless David is dead the whole show is crap.Never,ever forgive the writers if he’s alive.

Lara

Posted at 12:27 AM on April 28, 2014

When is Aiden going to die? We know he’s leaving, plus I need to see Emily actually taking it up a notch rather than just claiming to. She’s not getting anywhere, not really! This whole Pascal situation was a waste of time, she needs fresh motivation & Aiden’s death will provide that!

Ray

Posted at 2:03 AM on April 28, 2014

Actually Lara we don’t. Aiden may be leaving and I would say Pascal’s death has given Emily fresh new motivation. Now that she knows what Conrsd is truly capable of she seems determined to take him down and according to the promo, she will succeed. The promo promises the Grayson’s empire will finally crumble, so I think Emily will prove Conrad committed Pascal’s murder and he will be sent to prison.

Ray

Posted at 2:11 AM on April 28, 2014

Okay so I guess Barry Sloan is leaving, so Aiden will probably be killed in the Series finale.