‘DWTS’ Latin Night: Amy Purdy Rushed To Hospital After Injury

Mon, April 28, 2014 10:12pm EDT by 7 Comments
NeNe Leakes Eliminated Dancing With The Stars
Courtesy of ABC

abhardy2427

Posted at 12:38 PM on April 29, 2014

Nene was absolutely the right choice to GO! She could not dance very well, and her exit speech displayed her arrogance to perfection. “All about me” must have been her theme for the night….”I’m so proud of myself, I’m so proud of myself, and again, in case you missed it…..I’m so proud of myself”. Not one word to thank Tony for getting her that far, and working with her throughout her silly, misplaced notion of self-importance. She was quite deluded!

s connors

Posted at 9:00 AM on April 29, 2014

so glad it was Nene to go. She thought she was so much better then she was. She should have gone long before now. Hope Tony gets a better partner next time……DWS should choose people with a better attitude. These pro’s put so much into teaching these people and to not even get a thank you… just shows how much into herself she is….. by by Nene…..

Mister Baja

Posted at 3:58 AM on April 29, 2014

her nail broke down again?

sandy bish

Posted at 11:58 PM on April 28, 2014

I cannot stand Nene , she is a legend in her own mind Tony, he was childish after thy did the swap. I was ready for her to go, before Drew

Cindy

Posted at 11:28 PM on April 28, 2014

She should have been voted off when she left rehearsal with an attitude. Nene said how proud of herself she was. She thanked everyone but Tony. I don’t think I have ever seen someone go out without giving much thanks and appreciation to their pro. Bad attitude miss Nene…..so full of yourself….yuck! Tony, you deserved a better partner.

Sable Senegal

Posted at 11:10 PM on April 28, 2014

Shame some of the dancers got hurt performing.I thought nene would be voted off.she really wasn’t that good this week.hope amy&danica make full recoveries.

Rachel

Posted at 10:49 PM on April 28, 2014

Still can’t believe that happened