Malaysia Flight 370: US Pilot Says He’s Found The Missing Plane

Mon, April 28, 2014 12:47pm EDT by 30 Comments 173,377 Article Views
Michael Hoebel Found Plane
Courtesy of wivb

vincent

Posted at 11:03 PM on July 8, 2014

You Guys are bunch of idiots! Malaysian plane is Lost! its all because of bermuda triangle. Bermuda triang that found in miami, bermuda and puerto rico is not the only one. Theres a lot of mystery in this world. And I predict that the missing plane warp itself to the other time, which mean its time travelling. It can be to the past or to the future where no people live. They Bermuda triangle well get the people so that we well never lose our existence.

RoxyH

Posted at 7:53 PM on June 29, 2014

I haven’t looked in a very long time, but I am curious if anyone else thinks this could be the plane (I know this has been said a million times, but it is in the area they are searching)
-49.475156, 70.150058 Googlemaps

Billy Osborne

Posted at 5:30 PM on May 25, 2014

its not hollywoodlife, its hollywoodliars.

anonymosme

Posted at 10:16 PM on May 8, 2014

What is Tomnod ????????????

Robert

Posted at 11:17 PM on May 1, 2014

The plane landed in Iran! It was spotted several times over India! The truth will come out soon enough! Iran can’t hide this plane forever!

Robert

Posted at 11:10 PM on May 1, 2014

The plane is not in the water! It never was! The last time that plane saw water was when Iran washed it! Some wax would help too!:)

wilis elviejo

Posted at 2:52 AM on May 2, 2014

False! Elvis hijacked it. He flew it straight to Mars, where he now resides.

Estelle

Posted at 1:50 PM on May 1, 2014

Hi, every photo on Tomnod has a number. Please give us the date, time and photo number so we could verify this.

Dan

Posted at 11:59 PM on April 29, 2014

Maybe crying wolf again ? … nothing would really surprise me at this point!! However, for all the families… i pray it is Flight 370.

Philip

Posted at 7:59 AM on April 29, 2014

Hey Michael Hoebel, I saw the exact same image on tom nod 2 days after the disappearance,
when I reported to tom nod the system crashed , tom rod said sorry!!, and the image was not recorded. As a marine navigator who has worked in these seas for 30 years, the depth in this area is not too deep and an object of this size would be visible from the air.I’m interested where you got the lat/lon from?

thanks

tome jayt

Posted at 7:40 AM on April 29, 2014

but it looks like a whale for sure

MILOTHECAT

Posted at 4:28 AM on April 29, 2014

HE JUST MIGHT BE RIGHT…..CAUSE I MIGHT JUST HAVE A HIT..FROM 4 WEEKS BACK…IF YOU ON HERE MICHAEL HOEBEL I NEED TO CONTACT YOU

MILOTHECAT

Posted at 4:08 AM on April 29, 2014

SO HE COULD SEE 4 MILES DOWN

E. Selby

Posted at 1:58 AM on April 29, 2014

It doesn’t matter who is right or wrong here. Those families want and need closer just as anyone else would. If someone is making the front page for attention, please remember those who are praying for their loved ones. I am saddened to read all the updates, and know there are no answers. Let us all pray something will come soon.

Amanda Kramer

Posted at 12:45 AM on April 29, 2014

I’d hate to have this guy as my pilot. If that boeing hit the water, it’d be in tens of thousands of pieces. That plane looks pretty in tact… lol

Newsflash, that plane is not in the water, it did not crash, there is no search going on, it’s all sham. Most families you see on TV are paid actors. That plane is sitting at Diego Garcia.

Kelli Coleman Glover

Posted at 12:34 PM on April 30, 2014

Not another Diego Garcia…… pleeeeeeeze

sc12

Posted at 11:06 PM on April 28, 2014

The plane didn’t crash on March 28th…. Shoddy reporting at its best.

anonymosme

Posted at 10:35 PM on April 28, 2014

How can that jet be in view if the Indian ocean is three miles down?????? I’m not sure of any of this recent discovery.

Chuck

Posted at 10:17 PM on April 28, 2014

What’s the frame number on topnod.com (you can insert a different number in the URL and view it your self.)

wilis elviejo

Posted at 7:16 PM on April 28, 2014

Looks like a whale to me.

Gavin G

Posted at 5:33 AM on April 29, 2014

Could be a whale…. if the scale ruler is incorrect. Could also be a shoal of fish. I’ve seen this phenomenon with fish and it is really unbelievable. If there was another satellite image taken soon after this one, then it would be interesting to see if it is still there and still the same shape and size.

H Rahman

Posted at 5:56 PM on April 28, 2014

Johnathan C is right. How come NE coast of Malaysia (west of Songkhla in Thailand) vs Indian Ocean? It may or may not be correct…need to confirm with one location, it is serious search.

Jayanta Sengupta

Posted at 5:26 PM on April 28, 2014

Requesting the search team to take this finding very seriously, even i also found this image on the Google search around 30 days back, possibly the picture was taken by any search plane of Vietnam…please locate the area and use your submarine to find MH370…

Johnathan C.

Posted at 5:12 PM on April 28, 2014

This story is full of holes….
“According to his research he’s discovered an outline of the plane underneath the Indian Ocean right where search crews were looking for the missing aircraft.” but, then later it says “…appeared to be in one piece beneath the water off the northeast coast of Malaysia.”….the Indian Ocean isn’t off the NE coast of Malasia, so how could that be?

“Michael claims that he used the scale at the bottom of the map on TomNod.com and compared its numbers to the aircraft’s measurements on Boeings’ company website. From the comparison he established that the white figure he saw in the satellite image was the perfect match to the missing plane.” Even if this was in the Gulf of Thailand (which is what’s off the NE coast of Malaysia), then this method still wouldn’t work. The Gulf of Thailand is 265 feet deep, so the plane would appear further away, thus making it look smaller than the actual scale. And the Indian Ocean is so deep that it wouldn’t even be visible from satellite images like that.

Maybe try a little fact checking to make your story seem at least plausible next time.

Gavin G

Posted at 3:26 AM on April 29, 2014

It’s quite simple. If the plane was relatively in one piece and no doors etc were opened, there would be a trapped air pocket in the fuselage. To me this image looks like an airliner with a wing broken off, on it’s back with the nose a lot lower than the tail… just the way an airplane with an air pocket would be (nose down). If it is it, with this air pocket it would sink below the surface and float at a level of equilibrium.

Johnathan C.

Posted at 4:06 PM on May 1, 2014

That, at least, seems plausible. I would buy that for a nickle. But, this doesn’t explain the satellite data or the radar data.

Philip

Posted at 8:33 AM on April 29, 2014

hey Johnathon C.

The Gulf of Thailand is not the Indian Ocean, nor is it the South China Sea, nor the Andaman sea nor the Bay of Bengal. Why don’t you get an Atlas, or Google earth, and have a look for yourself. Look at the depths!
Read carefully what the man says, before you make an idiot of yourself
It’s easy, use your brain!

Johnathan C.

Posted at 4:05 PM on May 1, 2014

Dear Phillip, I am quite capable of using my brain, and I did fact check everything that I posted, thank you very much. I did look the depths. And, I did read what the article presented. In fact, I copied and pasted it directly into my reply (hence the quotations, which are a universal sign for “this is exactly what they said”. But, after reading the article again, the verbiage that I pointed out as being contradictory has been mysteriously edited and removed from the article. I always fact-check everything. Everyone who knows me knows that, above all else, I do use my brain.

BeEtLjOoZ

Posted at 1:09 PM on April 28, 2014

Reblogged this on LouisianaWorld.Net.

me

Posted at 12:58 PM on April 28, 2014

They never listen to the smart people they always disregard even with evidence.