Austin Mahone Goes On Romantic Date With Camila Cabello — Pic

Mon, April 28, 2014 4:07pm EDT by 22 Comments 21,006 Article Views
Austin Mahone Camila Cabello Date
Courtesy Of Instagram

Abby

Posted at 11:23 PM on August 24, 2014

I think austin mahone and canola shouldn’t date at all. Austin needs to focus on his career, not girls. I do still support him but just this whole “camila crap” needs to stop!

jessica165

Posted at 2:25 AM on August 24, 2014

I love austin mahone

jessica165

Posted at 7:13 AM on August 15, 2014

Austin plz come to pakistan too there millions of girls who loves your song I love you so much you can say you’re my dream boy plz come to pakistan too and sing a song there plz I request to you plz plz plz plz plz plz plz in my school there 100 girls who likes you alot I am you’re biggest fan ever whenever I lisson you’r song I start crying plz come to pakistan if you seeing this I love you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so soòooooooooooooooooooo much

jessica165

Posted at 9:45 PM on August 14, 2014

Did someone knows austin mahone real phone number

jessica165

Posted at 9:42 PM on August 14, 2014

I love austin mahone very very very very much

willow bray

Posted at 10:43 AM on August 4, 2014

i think they would make a good couple but i think ill be a better match for him I LOVE YOU AUSTIN

kaera

Posted at 9:23 AM on July 31, 2014

i dont want Austin to date Camila beacuse becky g and austin mahone have been best friends for a long time and becky knows austin more than camila.

Andrew

Posted at 2:03 PM on July 28, 2014

Austin mahone is dating a regular girl she 21 years old and Austin mahone 18 years old . They are boyfriend and girlfriend together this her address: 118-09 83 rd ave apt 2E kew gradens ny 11415

Evelyn

Posted at 10:13 PM on July 18, 2014

ABOUT 1 MONTH AGO
WARNING IF YOU STOP READING ************ TONIGHT. Hi im Mike. Im 11 years old but im dead now, I had no friends…
If you do not post this to 20 pictures ************ tonight at exactly 11:59pm.
DONT BELIEVE ME?

A guy named Jake read this and laughed later that night I took a knife out of his kitchen and stabbed him to death. You dont wanna be Jake do you?

A girl named Sandra read this and only posted it to 10 pictures
SILLY GIRL SHES ONLY 11 BUT OH WELL. That day she saw me and ran to her grandmas house…She asked her could she use the bathroom…but guess what I was already there
Shes now in a coma.

A smart guy named Phill read this and posted it to 20 pictures because he was scared… The next morning he won the lottery
And his Girlfriend accepted his marrige.

0 pictures-Death
10 pics-Coma
20-Pics somthing good will happen. TIC TOC

Bad Words!

Kayla

Posted at 1:29 AM on June 30, 2014

I think they are a cute couple.

Dalila

Posted at 2:21 PM on June 20, 2014

There obviously not dating they get death threats and he laughed at it because there never going to get together there just friends and always will be.

TRUTH

Posted at 5:42 AM on June 12, 2014

NEVER A CUTE COUPLE =.=

fansoffans

Posted at 4:01 PM on May 21, 2014

Look at camila she sticking the middle finger look at her hand and how she holding the box

true beliebers would care for him no matter what he does!!!

Posted at 3:09 PM on May 19, 2014

cute couple(: wish i can meet theem(:!

Faith

Posted at 9:12 PM on May 12, 2014

They’re not really on a date. Alex and Zach were there too. And Austin is not bi that picture was edited to look like they were.

alicya

Posted at 8:30 PM on May 5, 2014

hey my name is alicya i like austin mahone and austin mahone is so hott

Kaia

Posted at 4:43 PM on May 4, 2014

idk i kinda like Becky g and Austin mahone together I think dey r cute ✌️

Kiyasha

Posted at 10:14 AM on May 3, 2014

I love them together they are cute together….but idk cause mahomies made her cry and I don’t like her crying she so sweet and did nothing to anyone I’m a HARMONIZER and Mahomie so I love them together but I don’t appreciate the other mahomies making her cry for no reason other than that I love AUSMILA<3

Kelly

Posted at 5:35 PM on April 30, 2014

You /do/ realize Austin is dating Justin Biebs right? Justin came out as bisexual with a new boyfriend and tweeted a photo of him and Austin kissing

Amanda

Posted at 6:51 PM on April 28, 2014

No one cares because Austin Mahone is whack and a Justin Bieber rip off. Soon he’ll be in the news for all his horrible, bad behavior. Both need to go away.

❤THANK YOU AUSTIN!!❤ (@JanicaLuvAmeezy)

Posted at 11:57 PM on April 28, 2014

Not to be rude but what you said about Austin is very mean!😔 I mean yeah Justin has a bad behavior but that doesn’t mean Austin is like that too! Austin and Justin are very different people. I know it’s your opinion but your judging a person you don’t even know. That is why I love Austin because he doesn’t judge people even his haters.💗💗💗 I don’t want to fight I just wanted to clear things up.😊

Muna

Posted at 5:13 PM on April 28, 2014

I think if they want they should be together is simple like that #amila #camaustin my new favorite couple i wanna know everyhing