‘RHOA’ Reunion Part 2: Cat-Fights Continue After Porsha Is Sent Home

Sun, April 27, 2014 9:23pm EDT by 33 Comments

‘The Real Housewives of Atlanta’ smack down on April 20 was downright crazy! Did Part Two of the reunion special live up to Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore’s fight? Keep reading to find out!

The ladies of RHOA are not afraid to speak their minds — or raise their hands to each other’s faces. On the April 27 reunion special, another dramatic woman stopped by Andy Cohen‘s couch: Momma Joyce! Click to get all of the details on the havoc wreaked, plus, the aftermath of Porsha Williams‘ exit!

‘RHOA’ Reunion: The Aftermath of Kenya’s Exit

It’s hard to beat the April 20 Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion, but Part Two very visibly had an empty seat on the couch because Porsha was forced to go home! After the infamous fight between Porsha and Kenya Moore, Kenya was still allowed to stay so she was in the hot seat with the rest of the ladies. And believe us, the drama was still at an all-time high!

Host Andy started the night announcing that Bravo does not “condone or excuse physical violence in any circumstance,” setting the tone for a hopefully less-vicious night that would not welcome back Porsha. Well, the ladies still got vicious — just not with their hands.

“We were talking back and forth…and she just kind of lost control,” Kenya explained of Porsha’s attack on her in Part One of the reunion. But she wasn’t trying to excuse Porsha. She was still putting her in the wrong: “We fight with our words,” said Kenya. “I am one of the best at it.”

Kenya explains that it’s the law not to become physical. We guess it’s safe to say that she has not dropped those charges yet.

Kenya strongly proclaims that no one should resort to physical violence and if they do, they should not be allowed to “sit on this couch.” She also talks about the importance of not being divided, especially because putting women versus women is not the answer.

Leave it to “Queen Kenya” to twirl around, and play the victim card!

Kenya Fights With Another Housewife — NeNe

We all know that NeNe is not on Team Kenya, and that she rallied the ladies to get Kenya to drop charges against Porsha, and has also threatened to leave the series, dissing Kenya so it’s no surprise that as Kenya was explaining herself, trying to save face from last episode’s fight, NeNe took aim at Kenya and was having none of her excuses!

NeNe attacks Kenya for provoking Porsha with her verbal nastiness and, of course, the blow horn, and NeNe says that although Porsha was sent home, she is “not innocent.”

NeNe and Kenya verbally fight, and the fight ends with the ladies agreeing to disagree and NeNe tells Kenya to never put anything in her face (aka the scepter).

“Goodnight Kenya because you’ll be getting nothing else from me today,” NeNe says, threatening, “Don’t make me call Porsha.” Rawr!

Kenya Gets Into Yet Another Fight — With Phaedra

Kenya just really knows how to push people’s buttons! She butts into a conversation that she’s not even a part of — Phaedra and NeNe are working out their differences over the infamous “head doctor” comment, and NeNe apologizes — telling Phaedra that she probably has clients waiting for her, since she’s the head doctor. Ouch!

Phaedra fires back saying, “You can’t be a housewife without a husband,” but leave it up to Kenya to come back with something even nastier — she accused Phaedra’s husband, Apollo, of “straying” with her!

“At the end of the day, I know that’s a rumor,” says Phaedra, clearly unfazed by Kenya’s allegations of her husband’s affair. “What Kenya’s talking about, I’m not even worried about.”

Momma Joyce Stops By The Reunion

Momma Joyce joins Andy and the ladies on the reunion couch, and she looks great! Dazzling in a hot pink dress, Andy compliments Kandi’s mom on her 40-pound weight loss, and Momma Joyce blames it on stress. Of course, Kenya kisses up to Momma Joyce, telling her how great she looks and telling her to “twirl, baby, twirl!”

While she does look fabulous, the prettiness soon diminishes when Kandi has to confront her mother for her headline-making actions throughout the season.

The mother and daughter duo argue about Kandi’s relationship with Todd and also Joyce’s money woes with Kandi saying that her mom spent her money for many years. Momma Joyce rebutles by saying that she worked tirelessly to put food on the table for her children and that she would do anything to support her family, even “swinging on a pole.”

Both NeNe and Phaedra say that they see both sides of the story because they don’t support Momma Joyce’s actions, but they do agree that they would support their children “200%.”

Joyce also admits that does not think that Kandi’s musicalA Mother’s Love, was an accurate depiction of their relationship or her life, but she thinks that Kandi is a great writer and performer and says that she loves her. Awww. There’s a bit of motherly love!

Cynthia Finally Get Her Moment: She Fights With NeNe!

Since Porsha is gone, the heat seems to be on NeNe! Cynthia, who was caught in the middle of last week’s crazy fight without saying a peep, finally got her moment to speak her mind! NeNe and her tried to settle their differences over Cynthia’s husband Peter‘s comments throughout the season.

“If Cynthia wants to have a private conversation with me, than she can,” says NeNe, firmly stating that the other women cannot comment on their relationship woes because it’s not their business.

“I don’t want her to feel for me,” Cynthia says about NeNe. “I want her to respect me.” Cynthia continues to complain about NeNe, mentioning that she throws shade on her blog and Twitter, and is even heard whispering under her breath, “Jesus, save her.”

Cynthia finishes her side of the argument by saying that Peter is allowed to have an opinion, and NeNe disagrees by saying that Peter has no right to lash out at her of any of the other women.

The ladies who have been friends for a very long time still have a lot of working out to do to mend their friendship. Cynthia says, “I love her and I wish the best for her…I miss NeNe, but I’ll be okay.” Both NeNe and Cynthia agree that they can just not be friends anymore. Cynthia sadly says, “Unfortunately, sometimes you just come to the end of the road with people.”

HollywoodLifers, did you think that Part Two of the reunion should have featured Porsha? Let us know which fight was juicier — Momma Joyce versus Kandi or NeNe versus Cynthia!

– Elizabeth Wagmeister

More ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ News:

1. ‘RHOA’: Kenya Moore Is Broke & Faking Drama For Cameras
  2. ‘RHOA’: Porsha Embarrassed If She’s Fired — ‘I Let Kenya Get The Best Of Me’
  3. ‘RHOA’: Kandi Reveals Porsha Beats Kenya At Reunion Brawl

Ruby

Posted at 5:38 PM on April 29, 2014

I say it’s bull!@#! that kenya was trained to fight because when you are trained MCMAP it is instinct to react and drop the person at the very least! I just can’t believe she would call the police!!!

sandra

Posted at 12:43 AM on May 1, 2014

You know the more I read these irrational comments about Kenya being the aggressor, the more I believe these bloggers that support Porsha are planted. Because how can you watch the same show and say Kenya was the aggressor. I strongly believe there is something rotten in Denmark.

Melissa

Posted at 1:52 AM on May 1, 2014

Completely unrelated to real houewives but something is rotten in Denmark where the people have that celebration where the entire town goes to the beach and kills heaps of poor pilot whales. It’s barbaric.

sandra

Posted at 8:16 PM on May 3, 2014

i totally agree everyone is blaming Kenya but its not her fault.

StopLying

Posted at 3:55 PM on April 28, 2014

Trying not to disrespect an elderly person but wow… Mama Joyce is ridiculous. She acted like a total diva who took credit for all of Kandi’s success therefore she should be entitled to everything Kandi has. She bragged about her diamonds, her paid for house her money and not an ounce of gratitude towards her daughter who gave her those things.Yes, she worked hard to raise her children but guess what? THAT IS A PARENT’S JOB. You don’t raise your children with the expectation that they owe you. And taking complete credit for Kandi’s success? PLEASE. bad parents can also produce millionaire children so Kandi’s success is due mostly to Kandi’s hard work. Mama Joyce didn’t used to be like this at first but clearly, her TV time has gotten to her head. Stop using your granddaughter as an excuse to act irrational and selfish. A mother’s job is to elevate her child, not be the source of her pain.

Angela

Posted at 2:47 PM on April 28, 2014

Boy, Andy Cohen sure picks and chooses his Housewives to suspend..I guess when Joe G and his brother-in-law went at it and Teresa overturned a table and Sheree pulled Kim’s hair that wasn’t violent enough for him. Give me a break. If I were Porsha, I would have done it much sooner than she did because Kenya goaded her and knew the girl was fragile which makes Kenya beyond dispicable. She’s worse than NeNe ever was in her wig-out moments the first few seasons… I’m getting to the point when I will be crossing the RHWOA off of my viewing list along with Miami…love, Phaedra, Kandi Cynthia is too wishy washy for me to care. Kendra needs to go

Melissa

Posted at 5:25 AM on April 29, 2014

I totally agree and commented something similar on another one of these RHOA brawl posts. I don’t condone violence but sometimes people just snap and it can’t always be talked out especially when people go so below the belt with the insults. If Porsha had attacked Kenya before the reunion on a regular show this wouldn’t be the huge deal that it is now. Made that way by bravo. If it had happened in regular filming then bravo would’ve just taken a clip from it and put it in the teaser/trailer/what’s happening next week on Real housewives, to attract more viewers.

christa rupprecht

Posted at 9:03 AM on May 4, 2014

her name is KENYA

Cliff

Posted at 1:16 PM on April 28, 2014

Team Kenya all the way!!! Thank you Kenya for bringing the truth to light. When you spoke up about Porsha’s cheating behind, the little girl couldn’t take it. She had been spreading all kinds of shade about Mr. Stewart’s sexuality and now all of a sudden she is all broke up the divorce because Kordell found out that she was just as Kenya described her. I don’t approve of all of Kenya’s antics but she does have a way of bringing truth to the table. Keep up the good work.

Melissa

Posted at 12:04 PM on April 28, 2014

I’m so disappointed in NeNe. She and Cynthia and Kandi were always my favourites. I saw NeNe on celebrity apprentice and that’s why I started watching the show and I downloaded the season’s I hadn’t seen and I always really loved her she used to be so different to how she is now. Over the years the fame has really gone to her head but I was always a loyal fan but I was disappointed in her for turning her back on Marlo for getting closer to Kenya and now Cynthia. That was the last straw for me. In part one of the reunion you could tell NeNe was in a bad mood from the start and I hate watching her when she’s like that. It reminds me of a child sulking because they didn’t get their own way. I love her when she’s in a good mood and makes an effort to have fun but the way she was with Cynthia was so sad. Cynthia don’t deserve that kind of treatment, she is the sweetest person on the show and would show kindness and try to help anyone even if it’s someone she’s not close with because she’s such a good person. I can’t believe NeNe is acting like the friendship they’ve had for so long means so little to her. When they had that fight early in season I wasn’t worried about their friendship, I thought they’re not gonna let something like this get between them but sadly I was wrong. Cynthia was a bridesmaid at her second wedding for gods sake. And she has been supporting NeNe since they became friends. I’m really over NeNe for this. I guess I will have to wait til next season to see if they worked it out, that’s if they both come back. NeNe’s talking about leaving and Cynthia might leave too she looked kind of broken at the reunion part two. I hope they both stay because I want to see how this ends up and I love Cynthia and if NeNe stops acting so superior I will love her again too and it wouldn’t be the same without her but she seriously needs to wake up and take a look at her behaviour.

oonfouxcvc

Posted at 11:23 AM on April 28, 2014

Are you still single? If you think black and white is a beautiful combination. JOIN
—–>♥ BlackWhitëHub.COM ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Jenny

Posted at 10:41 AM on April 28, 2014

I’m so sick of Bravo giving Kenya so much air time if Porsha got fired for acting like Kenya why didn’t Kenya get fired for acting like an a$$? For real Bravo? There will always be drama on the show simply because that is what make the money. But Kenya has to GO! Real means not fake Kenya is not real. Housewives means you taking care of the house business. Kenya takes care of what? Wife means you have a husband. Again Kenya has a husband? NOT! Let her go get the rest she needs at the ?????house. She getting to much time who is she paying besides men to be in charge of hiring and firing. You are the weakest link GOOD BYE!

Kak

Posted at 10:05 AM on April 28, 2014

Nene- learn to LISTEN. Cynthia is telling you how she feels. Everyone is supposed to care and listen to how you feel but you never do the same for others. You really don’t. You think you do, but you don’t. Maybe off camera you do, but we don’t see any evidence of that.

Kenya- never mind. Just go away.

Phaedra- Stop whining. Your life is about to get tough. You’ll be fine, but stop whining and making digs. It’s beneath you.

Cynthia- You’re too normal for this show and too grounded. But that’s what I like about you.

Candi- Your mama is bad. And you best see that soon. She raised her family so she’s owed something? Ah…I don’t think so. She deserves your love and your respect. That doesn’t give her license to run your life, disprespect everything about YOUR life, etc. She’s out of control and if you don’t see that, get back to the therapist quickly.

Lydia

Posted at 3:03 AM on April 28, 2014

Tired of Kenya Moore who’s sole goal is to run that show and Andy Cohen relinquishing to her! Andy, bye the bye, you have some liability. As host you did not do one thing to stop the agitating and bulling action of K. pointing an object (scepter) and bullhorn blasting of which any reasonable person can foresee a confrontation. How Cynthia sat there is beyond me. Is it time to change the channel?

Tina wrigh

Posted at 1:30 AM on April 28, 2014

Kenya Moore a 48 yr old woman with a history of mental health tru her mother and with a history of dateing married men with.a current history in the exscorts services is playing chest with her castmates eliminating the women she feels may pose as a threat as in more powerful then her in hopes to build her success on the show and shell never have a man she will end up sleeping with a few of the castmates husbands if she can she’ll start with the weakest links

Tina wright

Posted at 1:09 AM on April 28, 2014

In amatter of time we will see who’s husband ms. Kenya Moore ex USA from the 80s will have sex with next she will prove soon that she’s more trouble then she’s worth cause she for rent..

Karen marshall

Posted at 12:33 AM on April 28, 2014

Nene has gotten so unlikeable she is so full of herself.
Money has gone to her head,she cares nothing about friends who would want to be friends with someone that hateful .
I think Nene is pulling the show down she sets the hateful atmosphere.

ogates

Posted at 12:00 AM on April 28, 2014

Porsha is going through the agony of divorce and Kenya slithered in for the kill never considering how divorce is one of the most stressful events a person can experience in life. Kenya has never been married–she hasn’t a clue. Porsha’s divorce– Phaedra’s marriage–for Kenya just a game. Kenya is shameless, evil and a fool!

annetteandfaith@aol.com

Posted at 11:23 PM on April 27, 2014

It’s such bull about the props setting Porsha off…it was the comment about cheating that did it.The truth hurts…There was a REASON why Porsha walked away from her marriage with nothing!!!!!!

belle

Posted at 4:49 AM on April 28, 2014

In wish I was there to shake your hand! That isvexactly what set Porsha off but these fools all over the Internet are team P. Porsha cannot fight intellectually so what does she do? She gets to fighting. She is a foolish, phony lil tramp and not that young

renee duchamps

Posted at 5:51 PM on April 28, 2014

thank you. porsha really points up that ” violence is the last resort of the incompetent.” meaning of course that only idiots resort to it.

Elaine

Posted at 10:48 AM on April 28, 2014

It was plain and simple, but no one could see that. You are soooo right. Porsha could not take the cheating comment made by Kenya. Porsha was the one who brought the dirt on Kordell to the table, all the gay comments and now all of a sudden she is devastated, child please. NeNe needs to go, I can’t stand the sight of her now. Momma Joyce was very very obnoxious as usual.

StopLying

Posted at 4:10 PM on April 28, 2014

pffft… Porsha already warned Kenya not to point that scepter in her face several times before it got snatched off and thrown to the floor. Porsha did NOT react to violence when Kenya spewed that lie about Porsha cheating. She did not react until that bullhorn was pointed to her face, accompanied with insults hurled at her.. ohh what was it that Kenya was saying? “SHUT UP YOU DUMB HO” over and over again, then she stood up, then Kenya stood up like she was gonna do something, then Kenya yelled “get fired”. SO… I can paste a link here if you can’t find the clip.

kayla

Posted at 10:48 PM on April 27, 2014

I love Kenya. On the show and all 3 women were attacking her and still she stood tall of it all. Kenya does cause most of the drama but she can dish it out and take it back in return. Nene on the other hand is losing at her own battle. Its clear she likes to dish it out and cant take it in return. Every drama she tried to do behind the scenes was blown out to be a set up including the bond on the reunion show to go after Kenya. Either Nene thinks she’s a bigger actress than Kerry Washington, or Halley Berry if u can call her an actress with no resume. She cant even act like she was innocent when its clear she isnt. Phaedra should never insult anyone because she is the dumbest attorney on earth. Well Nene should tell her she cant win dirty. She is dirty and so is her 2 time felon husband Apollo.

belle

Posted at 4:59 AM on April 28, 2014

You are absolutely right. Kenya does not bust a sweat or stammer when she is on a roll. That show is somewhat scripted I believe and from day one they have mocked Kenya. I know the difference in a Miss USA and a Miss America. Porsha is a constant idiot who was old enough to care enough to introduce Kenys properly on their first meeting.. In many ways I believe Porsha, Nene are the jealous ones!!

Lucia Mafike

Posted at 10:33 AM on May 4, 2014

I am team Kenya Porsha i don’t like her and i never liked her she so ghetto
with her mother Nene,Kenya should follow up with the charges no one should lift a nasty hand to anyone

Peaches

Posted at 10:36 PM on April 27, 2014

Kenya’s actions in part one would be considered bullying at my kid’s school. Too bad the show condones the way Kenya provoked Porsha with no consequences for her. Tired of her being on the show

Sherry L.ch a thing

Posted at 10:31 PM on April 27, 2014

I don’t like Kenya at all drop her from Bravo she is a troublemaker and she always in someone business. She doesn’t get along with anyone and likes drama. She always not owning up to anything. She’s always right I’m tired of seeing her she gets on my last nerves!

belle

Posted at 5:02 AM on April 28, 2014

What in hell world are you living in? Seriously, you just described Nene so you must be an awful bully and trouble-making liar yourself.

StopLying

Posted at 1:04 PM on April 29, 2014

@ Belle- You speak as if you’re Kenya LOL. Why are you taking things so personally as if the comments are directed at you? hate to break it to you “Belle” but everyone has the right to their opinions and comments just like you. Why insult the person making the comment? #ShadyBoots

Mitch Wright

Posted at 10:23 PM on April 27, 2014

You forgot Kenya….”Don’t have me call Marlo”

Sweet tea

Posted at 10:18 PM on April 27, 2014

Had it with Kenya Moore. Even though she may be the draw for the show as NeNe has suggested in the past, everyone has their boundaries and her actions have crossed mine. I’m done with RHOA.

TruthBeTold

Posted at 10:13 PM on April 27, 2014

Kenya is coming back because she’s broke as a joke! She lied all night.