Damon, Elena, & More: 9 Hottest ‘Vampire Diaries’ Hookups

Sat, April 26, 2014 8:30am EDT by 12 Comments
Vampire Diaries Hookups
Courtesy Of CW

Alexis

Posted at 1:23 AM on April 28, 2014

Stelena is getting hotter and hotter now a days. Damon isnt a good person he dosent belog to Elena. Stefan is her soulmate always. Their so gonna hook up in the finale. Shes gonna choose Stefan. I love them. She can be herself with him.

maria

Posted at 8:41 PM on May 15, 2014

LOL! there is nothing hot about Stelena , there as boring as ever in the few scenes they had again. Damon is as good a Person , as Stefan is. Soulmates ?, you mean forced together by a curse, that Delena overcame. because there Love is stronger. Damon would always put Elena, first, or would never want his memory erased of her. Also Damon would die for Elena , I dident hear Stefan offering to die in Elenas Place, or Elena offer to die in His Place., but She sad Dying without Damon is not a Option. Also the Elena that was with Stefan, is not who she is, She is the Girl that Damon met on the Road, before her Parents died. Stefan did not except her either Way, he only excepted the Elena He wanted, Damon accepted Elena either Way.

Tonton

Posted at 1:12 AM on April 27, 2014

I am looking forward to the possible romance between Stefan and Caroline >-<

kahlan

Posted at 2:07 PM on April 26, 2014

I love the tv show, yet however there is one thing I wouldve like to see on the
Show, and I know tht the show and the books are different, but I wished that
They put in the tv show the relationship between Bonnie and Damon, because
In the books Bonnie really brings out a more human side to Damon. The have a
Strong bond, and he’s fiercely protective over her in such a manner that she brings
Out more human emotions out of Damon than what Elena does. In the book he’s
More vulnerable when it comes to Bonnie, I would have liked to see that relationship
On the tv show because that’s a whole different side to Damon.

alexis

Posted at 1:40 PM on April 26, 2014

Come on TVD, is based on a love triangle. But Stefan and Elena has always been
End game. Sure Elena is inlove with Damon now but the truth is she never really
Stopped loving Stefan. And that is what it’s about, because u only get one
Souilmate and Stefan is Elena’s. She can open up to stefan in ways that she never
Can with Damon. Sure Damon is hot and he’s fun but at the end of the day everything
With Damon is a wild rollercoaster ride, love changes people, and Damon never really changed
Sure he acts human for Elena’s sake but he’s never really changed, the way Elena
Had to change in order to be with damon, where with Stefan she can just be herself.

Karen

Posted at 12:23 PM on April 26, 2014

Caroline and Tyler hooking up in the S3 premiere! I loved the whole thing – the kiss at the party, then the HOTNESS at Tyler’s house. Damn.

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:03 AM on April 26, 2014

pfffffff: these photo’s are so fake………….

gertrude.minnick (@gertrudeminnick)

Posted at 9:37 AM on April 26, 2014

I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..WWW.J­­­­O­­­­B­­­­S­­­­­C­­­­­S.C­O­M

Former fan of TVD's

Posted at 8:55 AM on April 26, 2014

Are you trying to keep TVD’s relevant? Because, since they made it “the damon/delena diaries” PEOPLE have STOPPED WATCHING. I never thought I was a shipper but even I admit Stelena were a better couple and the ratings proved it. I stopped watching mid season and read the recaps to see if I want to watch it. I haven’t wanted to watch it.

Lara

Posted at 8:49 AM on April 26, 2014

Is it me or have Stefan & Elena become so much more hotter because of the colossal mess that Delena turned out to be lol!

Dannie

Posted at 8:56 PM on April 26, 2014

Yes, it is ONLY you. They have not become hotter, they have become better friends and that is how they should stay. Elena belongs with Damon and they will be endgame. The love between Damon and Elena is truly one of a kind, and no matter how Stefan/Elena fans want to portrait it, their connection and their chemistry is off the charts. Stefan and Elena together again? Hell no..zzzzzzz

Taylor

Posted at 3:02 AM on April 28, 2014

This whole started out with Stefan and Elena. What attracted people to watch this was the intense love triangle between them and Damon, because no matter what, he kept weaseling his way in, and it made us want him to be with Elena. When Damon and Elena started dating, the show took away the love triangle, because Stefan is too nice of a guy to reck the relationship and be selfish. The directors of the show recked it. There’s no more love triangle attention that all of the fans watch for. I think Stefan/Elena should have another go at it, just to make it interesting but it’s beyond obvious that Damon and Elena are endgame.