‘The Other Woman’: Reviewers React To Cameron Diaz Comedy

Sat, April 26, 2014 6:14pm EST by 6 Comments
The Other Woman Critics
Courtesy of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation

JoJo

Posted at 11:51 PM on May 10, 2014

The movie was hilarious, my sisters and I laughed from beginning to end. If you like a good comedy and love to laugh, this is a great movie for you. Can’t wait for it to come out on video, it will become a part of my ‘I need to laugh’ movie collection.

CAROL

Posted at 6:31 PM on April 27, 2014

The beginning of the movie was slow. Wasn’t sure I could take the whining from the wife in the movie. However, it did pick up, the whining slowed down considerably, and I laughed uncontrollably after that. I enjoyed the movie. Even if it wasn’t original (what movie is these days) it was entertaining and that’s what I want in a movie.

LissaCaldina

Posted at 12:23 PM on April 27, 2014

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:54 AM on April 27, 2014

I’m happy to conclude she isn’t an old fashioned naive american without humor.

Tiffany

Posted at 10:35 PM on April 26, 2014

Saw the movie last night, it was super funny!!

ranjnbjv2155

Posted at 10:03 PM on April 26, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday.cxbxcb