Rihanna Topless In ‘Vogue’ Brazil — See Her Sexy Shoot

Courtesy Of Mariano Vivanco

Caroline

Posted at 5:50 PM on May 5, 2014

Beautiful Riri!!!!

Running12

Posted at 1:07 PM on May 4, 2014

This is awful. It stinks very bad. She has not been brought up well

Many

Posted at 2:19 PM on April 30, 2014

She a sad woman now, still looking for a man’s approval, guess her dad never showed her love!

Kim

Posted at 3:01 AM on May 1, 2014

Rihanna is not looking for anyone`s approval Bi*ch !

She a free woman, she can do whatever the f she wants

Jealous much ??

Jade

Posted at 7:52 AM on April 26, 2014

she had tape on her nipples so that they wouldnt show

richard

Posted at 2:12 AM on April 26, 2014

I wish Rihanna had taken off those panties before posing for the picture. Her butthole has got to be awesome.

richard

Posted at 12:54 AM on April 26, 2014

Rihanna’s boobs are small, but full of sweet milk. Drake will never go thirsty.

jennifermccrac

Posted at 4:27 PM on April 25, 2014

Start working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.

This is what I do>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

Mike

Posted at 3:55 PM on April 25, 2014

Well Said Lisa

lisa

Posted at 3:44 PM on April 25, 2014

JUST ANOTHER TRAMP! IT’S NOT BEAUTIFUL! IT IS FOR ATTENTION! PLEASE! A “WOMAN” DOES NOT NEED TO TAKE HER CLOTHES OFF TO BE BEAUTIFUL! SORRY! ANOTHER TRASHION??? Hollywood use to be GLAMOR! Now it’s sluts.

Really?

Posted at 7:50 PM on April 27, 2014

Of course you can’t cause your to busy drooling over RiRi, no young girl or woman should feel the need to take off all her clothes to feel beautiful. So your trying to say she looks beautiful because she’s topless or something if so that’s pathetic, I’d rather be clothed then pose topless or something it’s graving for attention

Every girl/woman is beautiful

Posted at 7:51 PM on April 27, 2014

Every girl/woman is beautiful it just takes the right guy to see it

yetty proudly NIGERIA

Posted at 3:36 PM on April 25, 2014

Miss riri where are your dignity and pride as a woman.I love you n I will always respect as a smart, intelligentand beautiful . But there’s one thing I dn’t like about my role model.I want u to cover up, I know u are beautiful both inside and outside. It’s time to cover up u aint getting younger mylove.

Opinight69

Posted at 3:26 PM on April 25, 2014

my neighbor’s mother makes $68 /hour on the computer . She has been fired for eight months but last month her pay check was $14920 just working on the computer for a few hours. check

…………………………… ­­W­­W­­W­.W­­O­R­K­s6­­­.­C­O­­M