Pregnant Woman Shot In Stomach After Facebook Feud, Baby Killed

Fri, April 25, 2014 11:38am EST by 6 Comments
Pregnant Woman Shot Over Facebook
Courtesy of Jacksonville Police Department

A pregnant woman was shot on April 23 after she confronted another woman about a fight they had on Facebook. The fight quickly turned physical, and the pregnant woman was shot in the stomach. Sadly, her baby did not survive.

When an unidentified pregnant woman showed up on Virginia Wyche‘s doorstep on Wednesday, April 23, she shot the woman in the stomach and killed her unborn baby.

Pregnant Woman Shot In Stomach Over Facebook

A fight on Facebook quickly turned physically violent quickly in Jacksonville, Fla on April 25.

A pregnant woman who remains unidentified knocked on Virgina’s door after the two had an argument in the comment section of a post on Facebook the day before.

When the fight turned physical, Virgina grabbed her gun and shot the unidentified woman in the stomach.

Neighbors tried to help the woman and found her a patio chair to sit in while waiting for an ambulance. By the time medical help arrived, the woman was slumped over in the chair.

Sadly,the pregnant woman’s baby died at a nearby hospital later that day.

Virginia has since been taken into custody and charged with murder.

Virgina’s Mother Says Her Daughter Was ‘Pushed’

Virginia’s own mother is in shock over the horrific event, and spoke to press about her confusion.

“My son called me and I was very disturbed about this because this is not the way I was raised, and they [were] not raised like this,” Lillian Jordan told News4Jax.com.

Then, Lillian told press that her daughter must have been pushed to her limit in order to commit such a heinous crime.

“Somebody had to provoke my child to anger,” the mother explained. “to do what she [did]. I don’t know if she was trying to defend herself, or if they [were] trying to jump on my child, I can’t say.”

– Lauren Cox

More Related News:

1. Homeless Woman, 28, Dumped Newborn Baby In Trashcan & Left To Die
  2. Chelsea Lee James, 15, Loses Cancer Battle After Beyonce Serenade
  3. Boy Scouts Of America Shuts Down Troop For Supporting Gay Scoutmaster

corissa

Posted at 12:50 PM on May 6, 2014

Never judge a book by its cover this is a mug shot I guess u expect her to look like a super model!!!!but if someone comes to my house 2 times in 1 week with people to fight me and then slap me wen I ask her to leave!!!!THE PREGNANT GIRL GOT EXACTLY WhaT SHE DESERVES!!!!!!!!HOPE IT NEVER HAPPEN TO U IGNORANT FOLKS!!

Lori

Posted at 12:36 AM on April 28, 2014

From the looks of her, it’s probably good she is off the streets!!

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 7:01 PM on April 25, 2014

GUNS! GUN!S GUNS! ALWAYS A PROBLEM THERE!

Ginny

Posted at 4:25 PM on April 25, 2014

They both sound dumb, but…the pregnant lady put herself and her baby at risk by coming to that woman’s door. She is just as much at fault. If someone launches a physical attack on me, and I have a gun handy, they are getting shot at.

The pregnant lady should be charged with child endangerment if the woman is charged with murder.

Don't put your hands on me!

Posted at 2:57 PM on April 25, 2014

This pregnant idiot came to her door right?
They both dropped the ball here.
Some strange chick pregnant or not comes to my door to confront me about some Facebook crap.
I call the cops and get a restraining order.
She comes to my house again, she gets arrested.
She kicks in my door, that’s when I shoot her.
If some idiot comes to your house, call the damn cops.
The pregnant chick clearly has a mental disorder.
I’m not gonna open my door to a stranger, point blank.
The pregnant woman was stupid for coming to her door., but the other lady should not have opened the door.She should have called the cops and let them handle that.
Now the baby is dead and she might go to jail.
People have got to start thinking before they react.
Do everything you can do the right way before you revert to violence.
The first thing is not to open the door to a stranger. Call the cops!

cindy