NeNe Leakes Leaving ‘RHOA’ After Reunion? — Watch Her Diss Kenya

Fri, April 25, 2014 10:26am EDT by 40 Comments

NeNe Leakes was not at the center of the ‘RHOA’ reunion brawl, but she’s not happy about the fight that went down — in fact, she’s so mad that she might leave the show! Click to WATCH NeNe’s revealing interview, and major diss against Kenya!

Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore went head-to-head on The Real Housewives Of Atlanta April 20 reunion, but all of the ladies, including NeNe Leakes, sounded off during the insane episode, which sent Porsha to jail. Turns out, the fight might also send NeNe off the series! She’s so fed up with the drama, that she says she may not return.

NeNe Leakes Leaving ‘RHOA’? — WATCH Her Revealing Interview

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta got downright crazy during the April 22 reunion special when Porsha and Kenya got into a full-on physical cat fight. NeNe was not involved in the fight, but she did sound off on Kenya during the show. She also alluded to leaving the series, and dissed Kenya, when she stopped by The Arsenio Hall Show on Wednedsay, April 23!

Despite being on RHOA since the very first season, the only original cast member NeNe might leave! When Arsenio Hall asked her if she’s considered leaving, NeNe admitted, “I used to think that every season…every season I think, ‘Oh my god, this is driving me insane!'”

So will she actually leave? Maybe, but probably not just yet. Why? Well, for one, she gets a paycheck!

“It’s like a blessing and a curse,” NeNe said about the reality show. “It has definitely opened up so many doors and opportunities for me. But at the same time, it can be very negative and very draining and all of those things. But also, it can put a lot of money in your pocket.”

NeNe Disses Kenya & Calls Her Cheap!

Clearly NeNe has no problem being honest because when Arsenio suggested that Kenya has brought ratings to the show, NeNe sounded off! “Oh please, we had eyeballs before Kenya came around,” she said. “It’s the truth! We’ve always been the number one show in the franchise. Atlanta‘s been number one all of these years.”

NeNe kept throwing shade at Kenya and even suggested that she works for very little pay, while NeNe herself is an expensive cast member. “What’s good for the network is that you can hire people who are willing to do anything for a dollar and 50 cents.”

Ouch! WATCH the video (above) to see NeNe’s full interview.

NeNe Begs Kenya To Drop Assault Charges Against Porsha

Regardless if NeNe leaves the show, she’s going to make sure that Porsha is a free woman!

NeNe is so mad at Kenya for pressing charges against Porsha that she asked all the ladies, including Kenya, to come together so she could convince her to drop the charges against Porsha, HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY learned.

“NeNe’s been the one rallying the other girls [to get Kenya] to drop these charges,” an insider told HollywoodLife.com. NeNe believes that the longer the tension lasts, the worse the feud will get, and of course, Porsha is on the chopping block and might be fired from the show all together.

“NeNe has been instrumental in this!” the source adds. “She’s already reached out to every girl including Kenya and she wants to set up a lunch without Porsha, so they can all talk this out and really convince Kenya to show some mercy. They all acknowledge that Porsha’s messed up, that’s a given. But Kenya holds all the cards and NeNe really thinks she can straighten all this out.”

HollywoodLifers, do you think that NeNe will really leave the show? Would you watch the show without her? Let us know!

– Elizabeth Wagmeister

More ‘RHOA’ News:

1. ‘RHOA’: Kenya Moore Is Broke & Faking Drama For Cameras
  2. ‘RHOA’: Porsha Embarrassed If She’s Fired — ‘I Let Kenya Get The Best Of Me’
  3. ‘RHOA’: Kandi Reveals Porsha Beats Kenya At Reunion Brawl

liliann

Posted at 12:17 AM on September 12, 2014

i must say used to wacth the show i was a fan till i saw candy and synthia in central park with their camara peeps i said excuss me i love your show then they both turn around and looked at me like i was some creature or something they are so stuck up dammm they need to remember that the fans is what made them shame on them i mean i just got of from work didnt look like i was crazy or anything so i really dont understand their attitude ..candy looks like a troll and synthia like a damm horse nothing to brag about ladys money can turn some people into stuck up bicthes ..shame on both of you

Julie young

Posted at 6:27 AM on May 7, 2014

Jay. Nene covered Porsha mouth because she dident want porsha to say anything about her putting porsha up to doing what she did she told porsha it would be a good raiting for her. Look it back fired on her.

jay

Posted at 9:32 AM on May 7, 2014

Thanks, I wondered. Nene is out of control, hope her 15 minutes is nearly up. Tired of her diva antics!

Julie young

Posted at 1:41 PM on May 6, 2014

Nene is not leaving the show that’s her bread and butter. Because everybody is getting tired of her now she put Porsha up to doing what she did Porsha should know better and stop following nene . Dident any of the girls have aind of there Owen . They ack like there scared of nene. All of them need to get a back bone and get off the show now there all looking really stupit. And nene covering porsha mouth. That was so that porsha wouldn’t tell on nene. What a snake nene is get off that high hourse your on. You suck.

jay

Posted at 1:58 PM on May 6, 2014

julie what was nene afraid Porshia would say, I wondered why she covered her mouth

willie

Posted at 11:02 AM on May 6, 2014

I Pray She Leaves – – -or
Get The Crack Smacked Out Of Her
I HATE Her Fugly Face !!!!

girlforreal

Posted at 7:55 AM on May 6, 2014

Nene, obviously still has a lot of fans. However, she also has lost MANY! Needless to say, DWTS conveniently got rid of her after she walked out on Tony during his rehearsal. They probably didn’t want someone of her caliber on the show anymore. (Poor Tony probably dropped to his knees and thanked the heavens above after she was voted off.) Not to mention how disrespectful she was to Andy on the last reunion show. Producers now are not even hiring seasoned actors who have been in the industry for years if they are displaying diva attitudes. (There are too many young and upcoming attractive ones waiting in the wings.) It will be interesting to see if she gets any big Hollywood offers in the future. Sadly, I think she has done herself in. As for her up and coming clothing line — is she for real? She always, I mean ALWAYS, look horrific! Therefore, I think it is in her best interest to stay on the show, and for her to FIRE her publicist and personal stylist!

jay

Posted at 9:35 AM on May 6, 2014

She has a clothing line? Puhleez, she doesn’t know the first thing about dressing, unless you are headed to the “tacky” ball, hope she sells that outfit she wore to the pajama party lol

liliann

Posted at 12:27 AM on September 12, 2014

lol love it well put these girl are all so stuck up used to love the show dont anymore the fame has gotten to their heads

LaLa

Posted at 5:38 PM on May 5, 2014

Bravo is a scam Andy is their right hand maam and they have an accomplice Kenya aka Man-Ya. Trash!
@ so over it yes u r right ON the money. Its fake cheap concocted insulting to all who take time to tune in…MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT I already saw this coming but this reunion CONFIRMED it. I only saw 5 min and had to turn it to DEATH FILEs.
Good work NeNe putting that 2 faced trouble making coward hypocrite Andy in his place.
I use to go to this great resturaunt. Food was great! Loved the staff until one day I mistakingly walked into kitchen instead of the bathroom only to find roaches on counter tops and 2 employees discussion of filth, old food, and planning to ditch the place…WELL THAT IS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL ABOUT BRAVO AND ANDY COHEN…TURNED OFF, DISCUSTED AND SOMETHING I CAN NO LONGER STOMACH! Nene and the ladies need have their guard up with Andy.
 Reply Share this comment at

jay

Posted at 9:31 AM on April 30, 2014

it is a tv show but apparently not that good anymore

CJ

Posted at 11:43 AM on April 29, 2014

Let me start by saying that letting Nene go may not be the best thing to do. Yes she has become more arrogant than ever, yes she think she knows it all..yes to it all! The truth is the RHOA is a TV show. Nene and Kenya alike both add the ability to stirr you emotionally, that is the true entertainment of reality tv. If you were to have people on TV that were nice, respectful and morally ethical, noone would be as entertained,actually many would complain that the show has girls who are too goody . So the truth is, Nene and Kenya are both successful on reality TV because they entertain your emotions keep you on edge, and piss you off, and yet every now and then they both remind us that they can also have a good heart. So the complaining about how bad someone is, its pointless, because if you truly hated Nene or Kenya as much as your post seem to present, you would just stop tuning in to the show,but you havent stopped watching the show. Actuially this season of RHOA had the most ratings in its run and it has always been the no. 1 housewives series.So that says alot for the ability to these women to entertain you emotionally. So Nene or Kenya leaving the show always runs the risk that the next girls to replace them may not command an audience as Nene or Kenya have despite how arrogant or crazy they are..So might as well stop hating or stop watching the show,Simple as that! All this extra hate is pointless if your going to tune in every Sunday. She getting rich off the fact that she commands a blog of hate, but you still watch. Their rich or have money because of your very hate that wont stop tuning in

jay

Posted at 11:51 AM on April 29, 2014

I see your point but there can be conflict on these shows without their bad language, 2 year old threats and physical violence and nene has been guilty of that too in the past, sorry.

Cj

Posted at 8:28 AM on April 30, 2014

Ditto, you said everything I wanted to say! Good job! Thanks ; )

shygirl

Posted at 1:59 AM on May 2, 2014

i so agree with everything you said, and yes this is the reality of life. Kenya show how you may look happy but inside you are really sad.. i feel for her she is very lonely.

fare

Posted at 9:17 PM on April 27, 2014

Let NeNe go she keep everything going and than act like she is a angle she make black woman look bad let her go

jay

Posted at 9:18 AM on April 28, 2014

one thing is for sure Nene is a very bad role model and even less talented, the only thing big about her is her head and really I don’t know what she bases that on???

CINDY BARNETT

Posted at 12:53 PM on April 26, 2014

I LIKE THIS SET CAUSE U GUYS TELL THE TRUTH..FAN OR NOT…NENE NEEDS TO GO POLE HOE”AND TAKE CARE OF HER ALZHEIMERS HUSBAND GREGGGGFG…I WAS LOSING FAITH IN HER , WHEN SHE CHOCKED KIM, AND NOW I WAS THROUGH DURING HER TYRANT AT HER PILLOW TALK …SHE SINGLE HANDED STARTED THAT BRAWL..WHY?..THE BOTTOM LINE , SHES EXTREMELY JEALOUS OF KENYA…AND ALL KENYA DID WITH HER INTELLIGENT SELF..IS PLAYED THEM ALL LIKE CHESS PIECES..AND LANDED ON TOP…U GO KENYA YOUR MY GIRL I DONT CARE WHAT NOBODY SAYS..YOUR ALRIGHT WITH ME..

shygirl

Posted at 2:04 AM on May 2, 2014

No she is nt jealous of Kenya, kenya has nothing, Nene is more jealous of Kandi, now Kandi has Bank and carries it well… watch closely…

Bobbi

Posted at 11:58 AM on April 26, 2014

Nene is no longer indispensable. RHOA could go on without her for the first time. She is only there now because she is the matriarch. While she has contributed to some of the drama, she hasn’t really brought any interesting story lines in a while and her popularity is declining. I believe she knows her days are numbered and is trying to save face by saying she may not come back just in case she doesn’t get a contract for next season.

JT Patrick

Posted at 7:27 AM on April 26, 2014

Don’t let her talk fool you. She not going anywhere. .. ONCE RHWA IS OVER SHE HAS NOTHING ELSE GOING GOR HER SELF.

She can be replace easily. Kenya is star of RHWA anyway.

jay

Posted at 12:27 PM on April 26, 2014

but you are forgetting “success is in her dna” lol

Ruby

Posted at 11:33 PM on April 25, 2014

Nene is always saying she keeps it real and tells it like it is. Well, she’done that so much that she has lost every friend she’s ever had on the show. She and Kim were besties untill Km made friends with Sheree. She had been friends with Sheree for ten years. She made Marlo her friend , yet when Marlo made friends with Kenya, she threw that friendship out the door. Now she has dissed Cynthis who was the only one that really had her back. Kandi and Phaedra have remained because they aren’t close to her and they keep it cordial. She doesn’t like Kenya because she is competition. Porsha is her new project. Last year she told Andy that Portia should go because she was too immature. Nene acts as though she is never wrong and never EVER apologizes for anything. It must be very HARD to be so perfect all the time. She will never leave as long as Bravo will have her but she might be careful. Afterall, Andy is a producer and that makes him her boss.

Cece45toronto

Posted at 1:43 AM on April 26, 2014

You hit the nail on the head with that comment. I hate it when she says keeping it real. If she keeps on keeping it real, she will find herself friendless and she will need friends when the fame comes to an end. There are only one Ryan Murphy, Donald Trump, Dancing with Stars. Fame is a merry go around especially when you have no talent.

jay

Posted at 12:27 PM on April 26, 2014

she is a far cry from “real”

pete2211

Posted at 8:04 PM on April 25, 2014

It is not true that RHOA was leading in the ratings. NJ was and before that NY and Orange County had good ratings. Atlanta was very low till Kenya and Porsha was added.

Nene is not going anywhere. She needs the money. Its very few housewives on these shows that do not need the money they make. Some have been able to use this as a springboard for better things and Nene is trying but her popularity has suffered.

jay

Posted at 8:12 PM on April 25, 2014

Thanks for that info, I thought NJ and OC were ahead of ATL, didn’t know about NY, I just know most people I know watch the other shows but usually I am the only one that watches ATL

Perla DelCaribe

Posted at 9:27 PM on April 25, 2014

Nene is trying to stay relevant on the news, she can’t leave because she needs the money

Melissa

Posted at 3:04 AM on April 26, 2014

I thought Beverly hills was the highset so I checked on Wikipedia and NeNe is right, the RHOA are the highest rated and have been since before Kenya arrived but it has had a jump in the ratings this season, getting up to four and a half million viewers, all the rest only get around two and a half to three million on average. Don’t know how accurate those numbers are but Atlanta is my favourite

LaLa

Posted at 2:03 PM on April 25, 2014

Bravo is so dirty, planning and fueling the fire of giving Kenya that timing ticking bomb, broke/desperate as he*l psychopath no one wants to rodeo and hog tie these women by/into intimidation and abuse arming ONLY MAN-YA. Why none of the OTHER ladies were given these so called props as well ?? Use to love Andy now the more he and Bravo turn their nose from the truth the more I cringe. Andy aka POS.

Abetterplace

Posted at 3:55 PM on April 25, 2014

Well said LaLa!

Donna

Posted at 1:54 PM on April 25, 2014

The problem with Nene is, she is mad because she is not as relevant to the show anymore like she thinks she is, in my opinion they are way overpaying her, maybe one day they will see Nene for what she really is.

pete2211

Posted at 8:08 PM on April 25, 2014

they are not paying her the money you read in tabloids those are way out far from the truth. Any housewife can call a tabloid or schedule an interview and say oh i make a million dollars-=that is a joke. I cannot believe the people that fall for those lies.

jay

Posted at 1:11 PM on April 25, 2014

I wish it were true but those other doors are that plentiful, so my guess is she needs a paycheck to continue to appear to be as affluent as her image projects and I agree her problem with Kenya is that Kenya is taking over the primary focus. When she turned on Cynthia that cinched it for me, she(nene) is not much as far as I am concerned.

Melissa

Posted at 12:06 PM on April 25, 2014

I hope she doesn’t leave, I want her to stay, her and Cynthia are my favourites and Kandi aswell. I like them all, but Kenya can be so annoying sometimes. I really liked her at the end of last season but I think she just goes to far with a lot of the bad stuff she says about the others and some of the other stuff she does is just too much like the twirling and stuff . If someone had to leave the show I would prefer it to be Kenya. I would love Marlo to become a cast member I have always thought she was super cool.

jay

Posted at 3:44 PM on April 25, 2014

I love Cynthia and Kandi too but Nene is just so fake and that big head is just comical! As the expression goes, she a’int all that!

Melissa

Posted at 4:12 PM on April 25, 2014

As much as I hate to say it I do get a bit over NeNes moods sometimes. When she went to Kenyas charity event and when Marlo showed up for Kenyas team at the Bailey bowl and even at the reunion part 1 (thats all I’ve seen so far cos I live in Australia) it’s a little annoying and it just makes people uncomfortable, I know if I was around when she was like that it would bring me down. When she’s happy and willing to have fun she’s great. That’s the NeNe I love, I thought she was gonna for sure be in a bad mood for the Mexico trip but she pulled it together for the most part and I think she does have a big ego but I can’t help but love her.

liliann

Posted at 12:38 AM on September 12, 2014

they are all fake plastic they can take their show and money and put it up their a….s

David Louis Whitehead

Posted at 11:23 AM on April 25, 2014

It’s not about Kenya’s fight with Porsha, Ne Ne has problems with Kenya taking over the show! She’s no longer the primary focus. She should stay, and not run away, with the basketball.

vsayunhw143

Posted at 11:20 AM on April 25, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. This common interest will help make dating easier, more effective, and more successful.Have a try.xcbxcb