Emma Stone owned the red carpet on April 24 in New York City for the premiere of ‘Amazing Spider-Man 2.’ Her perfect pink pout makes us want to go out and get the color for yourself — and now you can. Read on for her exact look.
Emma Stone, 25, is completely on fire with the look she gave us on the red carpet. Her boyfriend Andrew Garfield, 30, is one lucky man if you ask us! She really looked amazing from head to toe, but those lips added the perfect touch to complete her outfit. Celebrity makeup artist Rachael Goodwin wanted to give Emma bold lips because she went with a soft eye look! Keep reading for details!
Emma Stone’s Beautiful Red Carpet Pout — Get Her Exact Look
Emma never fails to amaze us when it comes to the red carpet.
“Overall we wanted to create a look that was very glamorous and modern but with a 1970’s twist. I definitely focused on luminous glowy skin and bold berry lips. The overall inspiration was heightened glamour but still very classic,” her makeup artist said in a press release.
There were three products used to create Emma’s bold lips. You now have the exact products to get her look:
1. CHANEL Aqua Crayon Lip Colour Stick in Rosewood is an automatic pencil that will line your lips perfectly! There is no need to worry about the liner bleeding because it has a waterproof formula that will prevent it from happening. Long lasting sounds like our kind of liner.
2. REVLON ColorBurst Balm Stain in Adore almost looks like you’re using a giant pencil to color your lips. This stain has a special formula that not only moisturizes but it also lasts long too! Have you tried a lip stain that feels as if you just added on extra layers to your lips? You will never have to worry about that when using this one because it was made to be lightweight!
3. REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Raisin Rage is the final product used to create such a great look. You may be a little afraid of it being a lipgloss because of that weird, gross stickiness that is left on your lips instead of a silky smooth feel. But when you apply this lipgloss, you are going to be amazed. It glides on smoothly and has a comfortable, soft texture that will kept your lips soft too!
After finding out how Emma got those beautiful lips, you may find a color you love by using more than one product. Will you try this perfect pout that won’t make your lips dry out, HollywoodLifers?
— Valerie Schendel
More Emma Stone News:
- Emma Stone’s Flawless Skin & Burgundy Pout On ‘Vogue’ Cover
- Emma Stone Rocks A Perfect Summer Braid — Expert Tips To Copy It
- Emma Stone’s Gorgeous Peach Cheeks For ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2′