‘Vampire Diaries': Stefan & Elena Hide [Spoiler]‘s Death From Damon

Thu, April 24, 2014 10:27pm EDT by 13 Comments
The Vampire Diaries Enzo Dead
Courtesy of CW

Tina brooks

Posted at 12:27 AM on May 16, 2014

No matter what all you batters saying about the show, I love each and every episode they are showing. I just hate now they have killed my baby Damon. I hope some how they bring him back or I will stop looking at it, because I think her and Damon was good together.,

Elle

Posted at 12:37 PM on May 4, 2014

I absolutely totally without a doubt hate this season of The Delena Diaries- oops! I meant The Vampire Diaries.

Ilona

Posted at 3:48 PM on April 26, 2014

Heart breaking when Damon said, I bring Him back , I will fix it.

jamiu

Posted at 5:31 AM on April 26, 2014

hmm fascinating,

Marlewnw

Posted at 9:03 AM on April 25, 2014

Thank God I stopped watching this show. I just read the review to see if Klaus returns (I still love him) or if Damon has find someone new instead of boring Elena. Seriously, I can’t believe this went from my favorite show to a show I literally cannot stand.

afffley

Posted at 8:48 AM on April 25, 2014

I like Enzo though, he suffered a lot in the past too, poor him!!!

Kalel

Posted at 3:13 AM on April 25, 2014

Badly written and last couple seasons have been pathetic. Hate to say it but it’s time to end the show – totally ruined and stupid love triangle.

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:55 PM on April 24, 2014

………enough msery alread, folks.

sarah

Posted at 10:49 PM on April 24, 2014

Seriously? This season has been the WORST. Changing it to the Damon Delena Diaries has ruined this once GREAT SHOW!!! Now we’re suppose to believe that Damon would be crushed because HIS BROTHER defended himself and Enzo died? Wow, who the f is writing this show? Because they should be FIRED. What a TERRIBLE Season.

mrdz

Posted at 2:38 AM on April 26, 2014

I know right, its not believable. This season started out good but now its so boring and confusing. Who cares about Enzo, and can we remember that damon killed lexi and also basically seduced elena while she was still with stefan. I feel like who ever is writing this has run out of ideas. This show needs to end before it becomes worst.

Maryfresh

Posted at 5:46 AM on April 26, 2014

Its a book. No one writing the show..

Nicole

Posted at 7:00 PM on April 26, 2014

Actually, it’s loosely based on the books, with significant differences. The writers have run out of ideas…it should be renamed the Delena Diaries!

Nicole

Posted at 7:01 PM on April 26, 2014

Actually, it’s loosely based on the books, but the writers have significantly changed it. The writers have run out of ideas…it should be renamed the Delena Diaries!