Khloe Kardashian: Don’t Have A Baby With French Montana Just Yet

Thu, April 24, 2014 2:38pm EDT by 12 Comments 26,992 Article Views
Khloe Kardashian Child
Fameflynet

d.harris

Posted at 3:02 PM on April 28, 2014

I do not like it when women are not smart as they should be.not my business, just that the issue is here for all to weigh in on.i just have to tell you girl——be smart and decide well for yourself

richard

Posted at 2:03 AM on April 26, 2014

Khloe should have a baby with me. I would be happy to enter her wet love hole and get her pregnant (for free).

Hannah Wilson

Posted at 9:13 PM on April 25, 2014

Its nobodys business. It is khloes decision not anybody elses if a baby will make her happy and its what she wants she should go for it. She deserves some happiness. Its not up to anyone ekse to say weither or not she should have a baby. Its nobodys business but hers.

jennifermccrac

Posted at 4:25 PM on April 25, 2014

Start working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.

This is what I do>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

Robocop

Posted at 11:17 AM on April 25, 2014

This stupid cow will sleep with any knucklehead to get knocked up. A solid platform for parenting!

Dana

Posted at 8:44 AM on April 25, 2014

wish her and lamar could work it out …this guy ughhhh …get a sperm donor at least …this will turn into a nightmare for you ! good luck!

Heinrich

Posted at 9:19 PM on April 24, 2014

Khloe if you want a baby just say so , you don’t need to be scared/afraid to tell

Look at your sister : Kourtney with Mason & Penelope
and your other sister: Kim with North

Britton

Posted at 7:46 PM on April 24, 2014

I think is is not smart for Khole and French to try to have a baby right now! Let’s face it people they just started hanging out!

Heinrich

Posted at 9:23 PM on April 24, 2014

why can’t she have a baby with her new man ? Kim divorced Kris Humphries and had baby with Kanye.(North

Kourtney had babies 2 times with Scott (Mason & Penelooe)
Can you let Khloe be just like her sisters ? gosh

nene

Posted at 12:40 PM on May 1, 2014

so what if she wants to have a baby she can so yea stfu

Sherry L.

Posted at 5:34 PM on April 24, 2014

I think Klhoe should wait a baby is for a lifetime so she have a father that will help her raise her child. Even thou there are single mothers that do a great job I think she should give it a little more thought!

ginger_leslie (@ginger_leslie1)

Posted at 3:08 PM on April 24, 2014

my best friend’s step-mother makes $78 an hour on the internet . She has been out of work for 10 months but last month her payment was $13224 just working on the internet for a few hours. try this out
WWW.J­­O­­B­­­S­­C­­S­­­­­.C­O­M===============