Kate Middleton Thrills Little Girl Obssessed By Princesses In Australia

Thu, April 24, 2014 10:17am EDT by 9 Comments
Kate Middleton Meets Wilhelmina Dreghorn
Getty

Pristine Sledge

Posted at 5:18 PM on April 26, 2014

Wilhelmina is my neice. She was so excited to meet a real princess! when I had found out that she was chosen I knew her dreams would come true. This is a one in a life time chance and she did us all proud! its very overwhelming for us seeing as we are a big family.. the whole family saw her on the news and couldn’t believe how lucky she was! When she was born I knew one day she would make us proud. We all love you Mina! And thanks to Princess kate for making it happen. For fulfilling my neice’s dream :-)

Joy

Posted at 7:20 AM on April 26, 2014

Wilhelmina is my granddaughter, she made us all proud. Thank you to the Duchess of Cambridge – Princess Kate Middleton for coming to Canberra. Mina was so grateful in meeting her. It was so overwhelming to all of us.

Norma Binuya Alimbuyao

Posted at 12:48 PM on April 25, 2014

Congratulations Mina!

dunjav2013

Posted at 2:00 PM on April 24, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:00 PM on April 24, 2014

…………this is IT.

AlberthaBMoy (@AlberthaBMoy)

Posted at 11:22 AM on April 24, 2014

my best friend’s mom makes $61 every hour on the laptop . She has been without work for 7 months but last month her income was $17194 just working on the laptop for a few hours. take a look at the site here
===============================================
LINK HERE >>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­PL­A­Y­E­R­­.­C­O­­M­
===============================================

argseerxcb

Posted at 11:21 AM on April 24, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. xcbxcbxcb

JoanneBEvans@jourrap (@JoanneBEvansjou)

Posted at 10:50 AM on April 24, 2014

LINK HERE : W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­9­­0­0­­.­C­O­­M­

JoanneBEvans@jourrap (@JoanneBEvansjou)

Posted at 10:49 AM on April 24, 2014

I’m making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now.I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do, ……….

LINK HERE : W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­9­­0­0­­.­C­O­­M­