Jennifer Lawrence Engaged? — Why She’s Really Wearing A Ring

Thu, April 24, 2014 11:59pm EDT by 12 Comments
Jennifer Lawrence Engagement Ring
Getty/Pacific Coast News

Renee

Posted at 9:47 AM on July 8, 2014

I think think he’s too boring for her…..he is boring period. She and Liam Hemsworth look great together and shes a huge step up from that trailor park Miley freakshow

Melissa

Posted at 2:37 PM on July 9, 2014

I like Miley but I agree with you about Jen and Liam, they have great chemistry and look good together. I always wanted her and him to end up together. I love Jen and I don’t wanna diss her man but I really just don’t like them together, he does seem a lil boring and looks a lil geeky with his hair cut that way. But if she loves him then I’m happy for her but I would so wanna see her with liam more or even Bradley Cooper. I always thought she kind of liked him after they did silver linings playbook. I think Miley may be the reason that her and Liam didn’t get together in the first place because he was with her when they did the first hunger games. Maybe if he was single at the time they would’ve started something but whatever is ment to be will be I guess.

ginger_leslie (@ginger_leslie1)

Posted at 1:50 AM on April 26, 2014

I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..WWW.J­­­­O­­­­B­­­­S­­­­­C­­­­­S.C­O­M

vsayunhxcb

Posted at 9:42 PM on April 25, 2014

Are you still single? If you think black and white is a beautiful combination. JOIN
—–>♥ BlackWhitëHub.COM ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?xcbxcb

Amanda

Posted at 7:15 PM on April 25, 2014

@likeme: Actually they’re better than Kristen and Rob. Jennifer and Nicholas acknowledge each other as romantic partners something Rob and Kristen never did. Nicholas is there for Jennifer when they go to award shows and they were just photographed holding hands. They actually show the world they’re together and love each other. Something Rob and Kristen never did and Rob and Kristen were only together for PR. Nicholas and Jennifer are actually together for love. They’ve been caught vacationing together, going to dinner together, out spending days together, in other countries together picnicking, etc. When have you ever seen Kristen and Rob doing any of that? Never because they were never together for real and when they were out together (for PR) they never held hands and always left events separate never together. Jennifer and Nicholas are the real deal.

Melissa

Posted at 12:41 PM on April 25, 2014

I think she’s too young to get married. She should just have fun and be young and free for afew more years, but I’m not her and when she thinks the time is right and wants to settle down its up to her as long as she’s happy. I have nothing against Nicholas Hoult but I always wanted her and Liam Hemsworth to get together. I love them both so much and think they would make a great couple.

Xaxa_135

Posted at 10:51 PM on May 11, 2014

You are right! Do you like Nicholas Hoult and Jennifer Lawrence together? I don’t. I don’t wanna be mean but Liam and Jennifer are a cute couple. Even Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence are a cute couple.

Melissa

Posted at 10:23 AM on May 13, 2014

I think josh is too short for her and I really don’t like his character, Peeta in the hunger games and that kind of ruins him for me. I am team Gale all the way. I would love Liam and Jen together. If I can’t have him I would want my fave actress and pretend bff to have him. Lol.

CecileHKing (@CecileHKing)

Posted at 12:09 PM on April 25, 2014

my co-worker’s aunt makes $75 every hour on the internet . She has been unemployed for 10 months but last month her income was $17270 just working on the internet for a few hours. you could check here
===============================================
LINK HERE >>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­PL­A­Y­E­R­­.­C­O­­M­
===============================================

vsayunhw143

Posted at 11:12 AM on April 25, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. This common interest will help make dating easier, more effective, and more successful.Have a try.cxbxc

likeme

Posted at 10:57 AM on April 25, 2014

PR.. worst than robsten. SAD for XM.

Amanda