‘American Idol’ Recap: Competitors Cry For Eliminated Contestant

Thu, April 24, 2014 9:38pm EST by 6 Comments
CJ Harris Eliminated American Idol Results Recap
Courtesy of FOX

Tish

Posted at 2:21 PM on April 25, 2014

I really feel like this is the worst Idol in the history of American Idol. I won’t be watching another year. I feel like the show is not based off talent anymore just take the show off!!!!

Michael Coutermarsh (@MRCeagle)

Posted at 9:28 AM on April 25, 2014

I don’t agree with the results at all. Last night Alex and CJ were the bottom two performers with Sam a close third. Jena and Caleb were the top 2 for me.
I agree this is one of the weakest line ups The show has seen. but that seemed to be set up from the get go with the fest few results and the fact the judges seem to choose uniqueness of the performer over singing ability.
Alex is at the bottom for me, which can seem bad given I live 20 minutes form His home town My best friend lives in that town and another good friend baby sat him. but I find him week. he looks board as if this is simple a means to get what I want. He has manicured a few songs and last night his vocals were all over the place. He did do better on his second song but even the judges pointed out that he’s singing but not performing.

Jessie James

Posted at 2:30 AM on April 25, 2014

This is the weakest American Idol contest ever, that Sam guy should’ve been gone!!!

dale

Posted at 3:43 AM on April 25, 2014

spot on. then Alex. his neon trees was dreadful karaoke at best, not great job karaoke. lol. he was off key, nasally, and it didn’t even sound like his solid self (because he only does slow pretty songs, much like karaoke singers who are good at one speed only). Jessica is my fave, but I totally can see Jena and Caleb going to the final. Maybe one of their fan bases will slip and Jessica will sneak in but I highly doubt it, because she has to gain favor over Sam and Alex, something she must do one singer at a time, next stop, retirement village to drop off SAM! LOL

annj49

Posted at 12:38 AM on April 25, 2014

There is someone else I would rather have seen go home. CJ blessed my heart every performance. They are all good singers but I don’t think it was CJs time, but America voted. I hope someone picks up CJ up for recording and a career in music.

Mister Baja