Taylor Swift Rocks Shorts & Knee Socks: Get Her Scalloped Shorts

Fameflynet

aem45

Posted at 1:37 PM on May 12, 2014

Looks great!

JC

Posted at 5:23 PM on April 25, 2014

She’s ugly without heavy expensive make up, extreme diet and exercise.

taylor

Posted at 5:21 PM on April 25, 2014

she always looks so unnatural in photos, it seems as if her she’s posing for the cameras and every move is for the paparatzi’s. The girl needs to consult a psychologist. She clings onto every young and hot hollywood personality and still crave so much attention even if she is already getting so much.

fry

Posted at 5:16 PM on April 25, 2014

the only reason she’s not showing off her boobs is because she doesn’t have one. So she shows off her legs. And people think she dresses up conservatively, which is weird because there’s only half an inch left before I could see her undies.

jane

Posted at 5:12 PM on April 25, 2014

she’s obviously trying to impress people way toooo hard. I worry that this girl will ose her mind when she no longer gets attention.

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:10 PM on April 23, 2014

her mum told her to dress prudish & naive.

EuniceFHooks (@EuniceFHooks)

Posted at 9:28 PM on April 23, 2014

my best friend’s mom makes $61 every hour on the laptop . She has been without work for 7 months but last month her income was $17194 just working on the laptop for a few hours. take a look at the site here
===============================================
LINK HERE >>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­PL­A­Y­E­R­­.­C­O­­M­
===============================================

BlancaJDill (@BlancaJDill)

Posted at 6:19 PM on April 23, 2014

Six months ago I lost my job and after that I was fortunate enough to stumble upon a great website which literally saved me. I started working for them online and in a short time after I’ve started averaging 15k a month… The best thing was that cause I am not that computer savvy all I needed was some basic typing skills and internet access to start…
This is where to start…W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­9­­0­0­­.­C­O­­M­