Jodie Foster Marries Girlfriend Alexandra Hedison — Congrats

Wed, April 23, 2014 3:20pm EDT by 8 Comments
Jodie Foster Alexandra Hedison Married
Getty

Nill

Posted at 3:05 AM on June 17, 2014

It’s strange, but intuitively, I don’t get any ‘in love’ vibe from them as a couple whatsoever (I’ve seen a number of photos and footage). It’ll last a few years but then fizzle unfortunately – just like Kardashian and West. I think a lot of celebrities (well, ordinary people too for that matter) desperately want to be ‘in love’, so they make more of what opportunities come their way than is actually there. Particularly in the gay and lesbian world, because there are fewer people to choose from (statistics say only 1 in 10 people is gay/lesbian). Been there, done that – I know.

lisa

Posted at 5:15 PM on April 24, 2014

I met Alexandras’ dad. He (MY DAD) worked for her family in R.I.! I’m happy for both of them. Ellen loves Ellen, and Jodies ex is homely. I wish them nothing but the best.

@Lisa

Posted at 5:52 PM on June 14, 2014

@Loss, we can care less where your father worked. He sure didn’t raise you right with your comments about both women’s exes. You’re no better than the dude Tony who made his insecure homophobic comment. Tony people who attack homosexuality are usually homosexuals trying to hide the fact. Many studies back that up. Good luck to you and your future husband Tony, if anyone will marry such an immature idiot.

lisa

Posted at 5:01 PM on April 24, 2014

We always knew she was gay. Why does she have to explain herself? Who cares? I’m not gay, but I don’t care who is either. GET OVER IT! I hope they’re very happy together. GOD BLESS!

tony

Posted at 4:54 AM on April 24, 2014

WTF.woman woman marriage. they will change the dildo turn by turn. bloody whores

Utume

Posted at 1:39 AM on April 24, 2014

Wait oo,this JODIE F.Weed her girlfriend,is it a gramatical error or you people mean it?

lynn

Posted at 9:02 PM on April 23, 2014

Congratulations ladies much happiness in your new lives together:)c

paulecheverria372 (@paulecheverria3)

Posted at 5:31 PM on April 23, 2014

Start working at home with Google! Just work for few hours and have more time with friends and family. I earn up to $500 per week. It’s a great work at home opportunity. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. Linked here
>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M