‘The Voice’ Will Fail Without Adam Levine — Why He Shouldn’t Quit

Wed, April 23, 2014 2:28pm EDT by 16 Comments
The Voice Adam Levine Quit
Courtesy of NBC

Bonnie

Posted at 12:16 PM on May 7, 2014

Sorry, meant Coach. Keep Blake Shelton, Adam Levine, and put on Will.i.am and Cher as coaches

Bonnie

Posted at 12:14 PM on May 7, 2014

I would love to see Will.i.am. The job he did as couch on The Voice UK was MEGA DOPE!

Sam Brannan

Posted at 4:23 PM on May 3, 2014

I Would like to see Garth Brooks as Couch instead of Blake!

ljo Anto

Posted at 12:22 PM on April 30, 2014

Would miss Adam Levine if he would quit. Love show with him and Usher and Shakira

Ann Jenkins

Posted at 8:32 PM on April 29, 2014

Usher would be great to replace Adam if he leaves, he brings the quality to the show as Adam. usher and Blake would be great

D Benton

Posted at 3:51 PM on April 29, 2014

Adam and Blake are why I watch it! I love Asher and Shakara too though. I did not like the 2013 team at all. Too much attitude. Why do they have to ruin a good thing. Little on TV worth watching and this is a DO NOT DISTURB US show for the entire family! :(

cody

Posted at 12:09 PM on April 25, 2014

I hope he stays but if he does go I think someone like rob thomas would be a great fill in. I really do hope he sticks around though. Hes my favorite part of the show.

Keely

Posted at 3:12 PM on April 24, 2014

if Adam Levine quits the voice then Lil ‘ p – Nut should be his replacement.

ginger_leslie (@ginger_leslie1)

Posted at 3:03 PM on April 24, 2014

my best friend’s step-mother makes $78 an hour on the internet . She has been out of work for 10 months but last month her payment was $13224 just working on the internet for a few hours. try this out
WWW.J­­O­­B­­­S­­C­­S­­­­­.C­O­M===============

cindy

Posted at 1:07 PM on April 24, 2014

although he would be missed as he is a wonderful part of the voice know what they say the show must go on

AlberthaBMoy (@AlberthaBMoy)

Posted at 11:17 AM on April 24, 2014

my best friend’s mom makes $61 every hour on the laptop . She has been without work for 7 months but last month her income was $17194 just working on the laptop for a few hours. take a look at the site here
===============================================
LINK HERE >>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­PL­A­Y­E­R­­.­C­O­­M­
===============================================

argseerxcb

Posted at 11:17 AM on April 24, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. This common interest will help make dating easier, more effective, and more successful.Have a try.xcbxcb

Debbie

Posted at 6:07 AM on April 24, 2014

If Adam L. leaves the voice. I and many others, a lot of others will probably not watch it anymore. He is funny, and excellent with the people he coaches. You can tell he really cares about them. As far as the funny things with Blake they do, I like Blake and he is good on the show also, but it would not be the same. Other shows to watch without him. Would be very sad and sadder for NBC.

HelenMLanda (@HelenMLanda)

Posted at 1:49 AM on April 24, 2014

my neighbor’s mother makes $69 an hour on the computer . She has been unemployed for seven months but last month her income was $15915 just working on the computer for a few hours.
===============================================
LINK HERE >>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­900­­.­C­O­­M­
===============================================

Eugene Krack

Posted at 11:05 PM on April 23, 2014

Yes! Finally, Levine Adam QUITS! I don’t have to listen to him lie and wrongfully brag about how “I won the Voice”. Hallelujah!!! :)

june darby

Posted at 2:53 PM on April 23, 2014

I gotta a nice 6 month old BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe Sedan just by some part-time working online with a pc. check out here
……. J­O­B­S­61­.­C­O­M­