‘The Little Couple’ Preview: Bill & Will Have A Sweet Surprise For Grandma

Tue, April 22, 2014 5:08pm EDT by 14 Comments
The Little Couple Will Surprise Grandma
Courtesy of TLC

Stel

Posted at 1:07 PM on April 29, 2014

I feel that Judy, Jen’s mother should get “Mother of the Century” Award, she help make Jen into a doctor! Also, Jen’s father should get “Father of the Century” Award. I do not believe in the kissing of the mouths because it can spread germs from one person to the other.

entertainment centers

Posted at 3:13 AM on April 23, 2014

Hello, Neat post. There’s a problem together with your site
in web explorer, might test this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a large portion of
other folks will miss your magnificent writing due to this problem.

Chrdiva

Posted at 12:03 AM on April 23, 2014

I really love this show! I think Will is an adorable baby; he’s very sweet, happy, fun-loving and well-adjusted. Zoey, on the other hand, seems to be quite moody still – I can’t help thinking that every time I see the show. Jen is always trying to bond with Zoey, who usually just throws a temper tantrum. Maybe Zoey will learn to take her brother’s cue soon and lighten up!

Pam Berry

Posted at 10:38 PM on May 17, 2014

Willis NOT a baby he is 4 years old for Gods sake!!! He is spoiled and I stpped watching the show because every time he started acting up or constantly eating or drinking it made me want to turn the tv off!

ladystclaire

Posted at 4:47 PM on August 9, 2014

Thank you Pam Berry, I’m sick of all of these people, trying to make Will out to be, what he is not! Zoey is not moody and, I have never, seen her throw a temper tantrum! But, on the other hand, Their little darling Will, threw one hell of a tantrum, in public. Not to mention the one, that he threw at the dinner table, because there was no cake. Like I said, his white skin, is why they worship this spoiled brat, Will.

ladystclaire

Posted at 2:48 AM on August 28, 2014

If she learns to take a cue from Will, WHO IS THE MASTER OF THROWING “FITS” AND NOT TANTRUMS, BECAUSE HIS SPOILED OVER WEIGHT @$$, COULDN’T HAVE CAKE, OR BECAUSE HE SAW A ICE CREAM TRUCK, AND PUT ON ONE HELL OF A SNORTING BULL FIT, TO GET ICE CREAM. YOU MUST BE LOOKING AT THE WROG SHOW.

YOU ARE ALSO LYING, WHEN YOU SAY, THAT EVERY EPISODE YOU’VE SEEN, THAT JEN IS TRYING TO BOND WITH ZOEY. WHY DON’T YOU PEOPLE COME ON OUT AND SAY, THE REAL REASON YOU CHOSE THE EATING SPOILED BRAT, OVER ZOEY IS BECAUSE OF THE COLOR OF HER SKIN. WILL DIDN’T BOND WITH THEM, IN THE VERY BEGINNING EITHER. BUT, THEY BOUGHT HIM ALL KINDS OF TOYS AND, THEY DIDN’T DO THAT FOR ZOEY. THEY SENT HIM PHOTOS OF THEM AND, THEY DIDN’T DO THAT FOR ZOEY. SHE DIDN’T KNOW, WHO THOSE STRANGE LOOKING WHITE FOLKS WERE. TO SUM IT ALL UP FOR YOU, WILL IS NOT A ROLE MODEL FOR ZOEY, AT ALL!!!!!!!

ladystclaire

Posted at 2:49 AM on August 28, 2014

WRONG!

ladystclaire

Posted at 12:45 AM on October 10, 2014

By lighten up, I’m sure you mean in skin color! I’ll take Zoey, over Will’s diaper wearing, greedy spoiled behind, any day. BTW, A FOUR YEAR OLD, IS NOT A BABY, ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!

me

Posted at 10:09 PM on April 22, 2014

They are 2 wonderful individuals that don’t let their smallness stop them from achieving their goals.Bill and Jen were raised by loving parents as they both come off as very caring towards each other and Will and Zoey.

lisa

Posted at 6:19 PM on April 22, 2014

One more thing……I wish they would stop saying baba, nay nay, ect………….. I’m surprised her being a dr. doesn’t realize how bad that is. Especially when he goes to school. Dad……grandma………mom. It sounds so stupid and makes him….being a little person look stupid. My neighbors son is a little person and the kid talks better than us. I said HAPPY EASTER and he said……….It’s not EASTER ANYMORE! I was a day late, but he doesn’t baba and gaga it. Don’t let them watch tella tubbies or they’l never speak right.

lisa

Posted at 6:08 PM on April 22, 2014

Grow up Bill. She is not the most loving person to begin with, so let her be nice for once. Can’t stand this woman. She is NOT the motherly type at all. Maybe that is why Jen is a strong woman. Will is a spoiled brat though. They need to nip it in the bud now, or soon they’ll have issues. Especially if he gets taller. I’m not sure of his growth thing, but if he gets bigger than Bill…….BILL IS IN TROUBLE! BEAUTIFUL KIDS THOUGH! How cute are they?! Will is SO loveable. He really has adjusted well. Zoey went from 0-60 in no time. The first few shows her eyebrows had demons…………….now? All you see is love and trust. GOD BLESS THIS FAMILY!

sarah

Posted at 7:04 PM on April 22, 2014

Are you f–k-ng mental? Why so angry. Jen’s mom has always come across a loving and devoted mother, mother in law and grandmother. Give you head a shake. Will is not spoiled…he’s loved by two incredibly loving and devoted parents and grandparents.

ladystclaire

Posted at 4:54 PM on August 9, 2014

Will is spoiled and, he’s also a brat on top of it!

F S N

Posted at 5:30 PM on April 22, 2014

Reblogged this on The Now.