‘RHOA': NeNe Leakes Rallying Cast To Force Kenya Moore To Drop Charges

Tue, April 22, 2014 8:28am EDT by 74 Comments
Real Housewives Of Atlanta Porsha Williams Kenya Moore
Courtesy of Bravo

LaLa

Posted at 5:35 PM on May 5, 2014

Bravo is a scam Andy is their right hand maam and they have an accomplice Kenya aka Man-Ya. Trash!

@ so over it yes u r right ON the money. Its fake cheap concocted insulting to all who take time to tune in…MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT I already saw this coming but this reunion CONFIRMED it. I only saw 5 min and had to turn it to DEATH FILEs.

Good work NeNe putting that 2 faced trouble making coward hypocrite Andy in his place.
I use to go to this great resturaunt. Food was great! Loved the staff until one day I mistakingly walked into kitchen instead of the bathroom only to find roaches on counter tops and 2 employees discussion of filth, old food, and planning to ditch the place…WELL THAT IS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL ABOUT BRAVO AND ANDY COHEN…TURNED OFF, DISCUSTED AND SOMETHING I CAN NO LONGER STOMACH! Nene and the ladies need have their guard up with Andy.
 Reply Share this comment at

Mary

Posted at 8:33 AM on May 6, 2014

Why are you calling Kenya trash. Kenya has done nothing on the show the other girls hasn’t. In fact Nene Leakes has done worse! She and Shirree on past shows attacked Kim physically over and over again. It’s no wonder she condones violence. Nene called Porsha “stupid” several times. Nene called Peter on the past show her “boyfriend” and she said she liked dark-skinned black men like Peter. Why is Kenya now trash? Nene was very much married when she made those remarks. Kenya Is not. On no episode on the show has Kenya acted anywhere near as trashy as Nene. Let’s be fair and real! Who calls someone “wig” when from day one of the show she wore sew ins? How did Nene become queen of the show? Is it because she landed some tv shows?

Kare Reno

Posted at 3:18 AM on May 5, 2014

Kenya didn’t make the show, she ruined it, I want her off the show, I don’t like her. She’s a serpent and an opportunist, she builds herself off the back of other people and isn’t a lady whatsoever. She’s a mean girl, bully, and works so hard to out talk someone because she doesn’t want anyone to hear what the other person says. I may have watched Real Housewives of Atlanta but it wasn’t cause of Kenya, it was because of all the rest of the women there, including Porcha, I would fast forward past the Kenya parts, she gives me a migraine. Kenya doesn’t look well maintained, she looks remade, every part of her. Kenya doesn’t piss me off, she bores the hell outta me. She doesn’t show doing anything to improve her life, like Kandi does, she’s always in someone elses business cause she doesn’t have a life or a man so she borrows material from someone else on the show and their life. She reminds me of a cuckoo bird. She’s just the definition of one: Cuckoos are known as brood parasites, which means that they sneak their eggs into other birds’ nests so that they don’t have to raise their own chicks. Some female cuckoos have evolved feathers that resemble a sparrow hawk, a common predator of song birds. Watch out Kandi…..

Tracy

Posted at 12:45 PM on May 19, 2014

I was a religious RHOA fan until Kenya arrived. Kenya has ruined the show. I totally agree with K, Reno’s comments about Kenya, Kenya is a “mess in a dress”.

Jessamy Hayes