Lala Anthony is no stranger to trendsetting. With the warmer weather approaching she choose to go for the big cut and shared it with the world on April 19! Noticeably shorter and lighter, her hair looked fabulous! Find out what she used to get this look below.
Lala Anthony, 34, is now a blond! The TV personality, author, and, actress has a ton of new ventures and decided she needed to change her look to compliment her growing career. On her Instagram she captioned her selfie “Guess who got a haircut by @cesar4styles??!!” So, we found out from the stylist himself exactly how to get her chic new look!
Lala Anthony’s Blond Bob — How To Get Her Sleek Look In 3 Steps
Mizani celebrity hairstylist Cesar Ramirez created this bold look with summer in mind. Being that we are going into summer it was also the perfect opportunity to go much lighter and make a bold statement,” Cesar explained — and that he did!
To complete this look, Ceasar used 3 steps:
1. On wet hair Cesar, he applied MIZANI Thermastrength Heat Protecting Serum to get a shiny blowout while protecting the newly lightened hair from heat damage. Using a small round brush he created a wavy texture.
2. Once dried, he used MIZANI Defyne Wax to define and hold the desired style into place.
3. Finally, Cesar set the look with MIZANI HRM Humidity Resistant Mist light hold hair spray to prevent her hair from reverting in the warmer weather.
The new style is a nod to the ombre trend as it features brown roots with blond tips. To achieve a similar look you must first dedicate yourself to shorter hair. Once that is complete, reach for the Clairol Basic White Lightener, Clairoxide Pure White 20 Volume Creme Developer and begin the bleaching process.
So what do you think HollywoodLifers? Do you love Lala’s new look as much as we do? Comment below!
– Jenn Baez
More Lala Anthony News:
- Ciara Reveals She’s Having a Boy With Blue Theme Baby Shower — Pics
- North West Shares ‘Girls Day’ With Kim Kardashian & LaLa Anthony: Pic
- Lindsay Lohan Rocks The Same Dress As LaLa Anthony For Sohu Award