‘Glee’ Recap: Rachel Freaks Out On ‘Funny Girl’ Opening Night

Tue, April 22, 2014 9:38pm EST by 9 Comments
Glee Opening Night
Courtesy of Fox

Maria

Posted at 6:29 PM on June 10, 2014

I love glee so my own boyfriend Sebastian smyte played grant gustin is not mine and I don’t like him so there or from the band big time rush James Maslow fanilly has a girlfriend PETA murgatroyd from dancing with the stars

Adrian

Posted at 12:29 PM on April 23, 2014

It’s going back to becoming the Rachel Berry show. Unfortunate.

Prince Morgan

Posted at 4:27 PM on April 23, 2014

I agree and I am a Rachel fan but honestly this was my least favorite episode this season. I think that the show is filled with talented cast and to showcase just one is boring.

Joel

Posted at 9:49 AM on April 23, 2014

I loved this episode. I laughed and cried. That is the Glee I love.

Mister Baja

Posted at 1:10 AM on April 23, 2014

ye, F*ggots will freak you…………..

Gunny

Posted at 11:01 PM on April 22, 2014

First time in so long that I can say I loved the show. I was so caught up that I was standing up worrying about Rachel. With no standing ovation, they let us worry even longer if she would get good reviews. I also loved the part when Rachel told Kurt why Barbra took the “a” out of her name. It’s great when the show can write a funny line that doesn’t involve someone getting insulted. I will definitely buy this episode and watch it often. I liked having the nice Santana back as well as Tina.

Lisa

Posted at 10:52 PM on April 22, 2014

Perfect opening night! Finn was right …there’s already a star on earth named Rachel Berry and that star up in the sky named Finn Hudson was truly shining down on her in that moment. (Cory too!) Bravo Glee! Bravo Rachel!

Gunny

Posted at 11:03 PM on April 22, 2014

Agree on the Finn part – finally he is acknowledged as being the one person who always believed in her.

Whitney Williams

Posted at 9:53 PM on April 22, 2014

I knew rachel would do good she is rachel that last song was perfect and sad