‘Basketball Wives LA': Brandi Maxiell Speaks Out On Sundy Carter

Tue, April 22, 2014 3:24pm EDT by 16 Comments
Basketball Wives LA finale
Courtesy Of VH1, Getty

Ashley

Posted at 12:57 AM on June 28, 2014

Please meet my friend Dyce look on ig at the hashtag dycemeetsbrandi plase please

Monz Reed

Posted at 9:56 PM on April 29, 2014

Team Malaysia and Brandy here! Jackie and Sunday are not relevant. Brandy please stay focused, you walk the walk I and so any others do
. Thank you. Malaysia keep doing u, .support Brandy. We thank you.

Why did

Posted at 1:41 AM on April 25, 2014

Should not be fired. She has been a loyal wind up doll/soldier of tom-foolery for the idiot lusting producers of the show. Why pink slip her now? She’s stuck to every bit of the formula for how the show got big, and followed through with each set-up type scenario that made Basketball Wives what it is to this point. Jill, Tom, Nick, Alex, and Shaunie are low-tier Monday night fight promoters. Nothing more. They purposely cast hard headed weave flingers and referees, and have profitted from their backs (no pun). Knowing the abysmal greed of whitey t.v., this formula won’t be different for the franchise in the future, so I say let her stay where she fits in. She didn’t draw blood from the woman. The End.

Sakinah A

Posted at 11:46 PM on April 23, 2014

I am a survivor!!! Not of Cancer but i am currently trying to remain in remission of my illness as well so my Heart goes out to Brandi. I too have been told children may not be possible for me, so out of all the comments this one has extreme merit. What Sunday said was wrong on so many levels, however should she be fire, i must say no. I am no fan of hers let me tell you. But i believe the blame falls on the producer of this show. The show is not live!!! So this means it was pre recorded, and a decision was made to keep the take and worse decision made to air it and for what? ratings and mony? We know that ho Sunday is ratchet to the tenth power and she is liable to say some jacked up stuff so you cant blame a fish for swimming, you know! But you can blame the producer of BBWLA and VH1 for airing it at all!!!!

Deborah H

Posted at 7:18 PM on April 23, 2014

Sundy should be more careful as to what comes out of her mouth. Karma is a bit** and I would hate for anything to happen to one of her children.

Lovely Givan

Posted at 4:42 PM on April 23, 2014

I meant extremely hard to watch that person go through that knowing there was nothing I could do to make better! SUNDY CARTER, SHAME ON YOU! SHAME ON YOU JACKIE CHRISTIE FOR LAUGHING! YOUR MOTHER DIED FROM THAT! HOW DARE BOTH OF YOU!

Lovely Givan

Posted at 4:37 PM on April 23, 2014

I knew someone died from cancer, it was extremely hard to watch that go through that

Pris M

Posted at 1:10 AM on April 23, 2014

I have cancer and it is a battle…..but I would not go around calling another grown women names below the belt and not expect the same back…..sometimes you have to learn to humble yourself as grown women and learn to ignore and be the bigger person……to be in clicks like high school kids are quite sad….I teach my son and daughter more respect for themselves In this world than what is going on with this show….but hey if money is the reason to be on a show to degrade oneself as black women…..then my comment is arevelant……but I had to have my say…..thank you

Pris M

Posted at 1:16 AM on April 23, 2014

Sorry fr any misspellings….I don’t usually post on these things but my feelings where strong and I definitely didn’t check spelling…..sorry….

Angelika

Posted at 9:36 PM on April 22, 2014

I believe sundy should be fired and sued in the process for putting south stress on Brandi that sundy is a disgrace to all women a dog she is a whore ugly dog that needs medication she can never be trusted and Jackie is just there laughing that’s just wrong they wouldn’t like it if it were them or someone they love that had cancer no ppl need to think before they speak and she’s like 60 already man ur old sundy set an example

Bell Rogers

Posted at 9:13 PM on April 22, 2014

Sunday needs to go ,that was just too low. She and Jackie are too old for this show. Jackie was a fool before the show and now she’s’ a old fool. Sunday wants to do anything or say anything to be on the show.

Collinsann

Posted at 8:23 PM on April 22, 2014

I can’t believe that any human being would ever say something like that to another human being. What if it was one of Sundy’s family member’s suffering & going through something like that. Cancer is no joke, it’s nothing to laugh about it’s not funny. She’s a grown woman that’s so immature of her to even think to say that. You have to watch what you say, from watching the show she’s no angel but then again nobody is but who is she to judge others?

Erica

Posted at 7:54 PM on April 22, 2014

That was so disrespectful to all the people facing cancer you sure never say that to anybody

Maya D

Posted at 7:04 PM on April 22, 2014

Brandi is very inspiring! I love her! I’m so glad that she got the chance to tell about her story..

Katrina

Posted at 6:27 PM on April 22, 2014

Sunday and Jackie need to be slapped Sunday has no home training so you gotta expect trash like her to say things like that

M.Richey

Posted at 8:39 PM on April 22, 2014

Please excuse the following typos:
*pool* pole
*tans* go get a tan
*nor more* no more
*is married* is a married