‘The Voice’ Live Shows: Kristen Merlin Stuns Despite Microphone Failure

Mon, April 21, 2014 11:07pm EDT by 8 Comments
The Voice Live Shows
Courtesy of NBC

Sparky

Posted at 9:46 PM on April 22, 2014

I love all the people but believe Susandra should go…she had her chance singing with Celene Dion let the younger kids have this chance. Tess really showed what she has….to me it is either her or Kristen who is going to take the show.

Joel Brocker

Posted at 8:25 PM on April 22, 2014

I Love all the performers but when Bria Kelley takes the stage i want to fasten my seatbelt her range and energy blow me away and gives me goosebumps she makes every song her own i Love listening to you A STAR IS BORN

I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right here.

The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought
an edginess over that you wish be delivering the
following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly
again as exactly the same nearly a lot often
inside case you shield this hike.

mr. alliknow

Posted at 12:15 PM on April 22, 2014

After reading the Top 100 downloads charts this season’s people in general havnt done as well as say last season’s. Of coarse i know they started limiting the amount of downloads you can get so that could be a factor…

Only 1 person charted in the top 10 and thats Josh so hes definitly safe… However only 3 other people actually charted within the top 100 and those are Kristen (thank goodness she deserves it for still performing through a malfunction), Jake, and Christina… so ironically 1 person from each team are frontrunning..

I am shocked that more people didnt get on there particularly Sisaundra and Bria for they were quite wonderful last night. I personally think those 2 should be safe (hopefully they received more internet/phone votes then.

This makes prediciting tonights outcome rather difficult. I personally think it may be two girls. Just because there are so many women in the top 12 this season. But i dont know Delvin and T.J. are in direct competition with Sisaundra and Josh (as far as style) and those two are way stronger so its possible votes didnt come through for them. Kat is directly competing against Bria as far as the two rockers and although Kat didnt do bad shes somewhat forgettable in comparison to Bria and Adam’s team in general has been one of his weakest top 3 ever on the show. (Not bad but not as inspiring as his past teams).. and then we have popstar overload with Tess and Dani going against Christina.. i personally didnt like either of their performancea but they all still have potential so I dont know I dont want to see them go but history shows that voters arent kind to the female coach (whether its Xtina or Shakira) so i expect one of them to go.. and then theres Audra but I think shes safe.. usually Blake fans uust vote for his people no matter what…

So itll be interesting to see what happens

roger flansberry

Posted at 11:37 AM on April 22, 2014

I think it will be a very difficult and close decision for the public….to me, they were all fantastic…they all deserve a musical contract….

SallyMBrooks (@SallyMBrooks)

Posted at 11:24 AM on April 22, 2014

my best friend’s mom makes $61 every hour on the laptop . She has been without work for 7 months but last month her income was $17194 just working on the laptop for a few hours. take a look at the site here
===============================================
LINK HERE >>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­PL­A­Y­E­R­­.­C­O­­M­
===============================================

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:22 AM on April 22, 2014

………the show must go on, fine job.

Gail G.

Posted at 8:23 AM on April 22, 2014

i thought everyone was absolutely wonderful. I would buy any one of their records today. So very hard to choose. Kristen would have to be the winner tonight, she was so professional. I would love for them to give her the chance to finish her song for us.