‘Southern Charm': Thomas & Kathryn Fight Before They Announce Baby

Mon, April 21, 2014 2:31pm EDT by 30 Comments
Southern Charm Thomas Kathryn
Courtesy of Instagram

heather rain

Posted at 3:02 PM on April 30, 2014

none of the men wear rubbers they all deserve what ever they get diseases and all, remember you die from some diseases.

Lisa

Posted at 1:15 PM on April 29, 2014

Can you say Jenny Craig? She looked way over weight last night, I mean women gain weight when they are pregnant but WOW! Looks like she gained over a 100 pounds!

Lisa

Posted at 1:18 PM on April 29, 2014

I have had 3 children and never weighed over 15 r 20 pounds over my starting weight after the child was born. I stayed active the whole time of my pregnancy so that I would not end up looking like she does now. Looks like all she did was lay around and eat Bon Bons the whole time. But she wanted Thomas and now she has him she doesnt care what she looks like I guess.

albertfan

Posted at 7:57 AM on May 23, 2014

I bet you are a real fatso. You are jealous. You say her 2 days after she gave birth!

albertfan

Posted at 8:09 AM on May 23, 2014

I bet you are a real fatso. And you are a broke, broke. You are jealous. You criticize her shape…2 days after birth.

I lost my baby weight immediately after both my children. I am thin natually, I am tall, so I look good in clothes. So what? Everyone is different.

Model type figures, tall and thin look great in photographs modeling clothes…Katherine is tall and lithe, she probably has lost her weight already.

How dare you make fun of anyone who is just trying to hold on and raise a child.

Again, you are probably very short and you look fat anyway. Shut your mouth.

Sue

Posted at 4:06 AM on April 27, 2014

He is a fool and an idiot! I sure hope the paternity test shows he is the father….he only knows of the men she grudgingly admits to sleeping with…

Tina

Posted at 3:53 PM on April 22, 2014

Is this why they moved to Florida, because Kathryn slept with everybody in S. Carolina?…There is no fool,
like a old fool.

Art

Posted at 12:30 PM on April 22, 2014

man-trapper

Julie

Posted at 8:27 AM on April 22, 2014

If you look back when the first pregnancy test was done it was a urine test she was just a week or two late and the Dr said “as of know you are not showing you are pregnant” anyone knows that you could be a month preg. before a urine test shows positive. Blood test people… however I do believe Thomas to be the father as this fall was depicted as knowing what she wanted and getting what she wanted!

Yvonne

Posted at 4:15 AM on April 22, 2014

I think they need a paternity test-just sayin’.

Suze

Posted at 11:19 PM on April 22, 2014

duhhh, I think you are absolutely right, lol.

J T

Posted at 1:15 AM on April 22, 2014

Isn’t it blatantly obvious Kathryn’s motives and intentions ? I mean just look at the 3 men she hooked up with…the one’s with the biggest bank accounts. Only Thomas was fool enough to fall for her…This is just laughable !

J T

Posted at 1:12 AM on April 22, 2014

I love how she adamantly insisted that she doesn’t lie, and tries to put Thomas on the block by acting like he doesn’t believe her…well geez….now he knows she lied, numerous times, how can he be that gullible to believe her excuse or reasoning for lying….because he dumped her before ? Hogwash…her actions, responses, just everything is so typical of a lying manipulator…poor kid they have now…what kind of a parental influence are they going to have for that child ? A lying mother, and a dumb blind father ? yikes !

J T

Posted at 1:02 AM on April 22, 2014

I think Kathryn is a smarter than people give her credit for….she’s not only a manipulator, but a lousy liar…and if Thomas is fool enough to want someone that badly…then he deserves what he gets. Simple.

Laurie Evans Raborg

Posted at 12:24 AM on April 22, 2014

A televised wedding, should a wedding occur, would be great. Why not this wedding. 2 of Charlestons’ most renowned families, it’s a must. Kathryn is young and naive, but the heart wants what it wants, no matter the age difference. It can work if you want it to. How many women has Thomas had? Someone forgot to ask that question, including himself. Sometimes is best to leave the past in the past. What counts is what happens when you are in the committed relationship. It’s a shame their so-called friends are nothing but gossip mongers…… Instead of a support system.

Tp

Posted at 11:23 PM on April 21, 2014

I actually like the show, however, I kept wishing that Kathryn would go away. Clearly, she was intent on getting preggers with Thomas’ baby from the start. And she totally dunked that drug store test in the toilet. Pregnancy tests don’t say error (at least not one I’ve ever seen) but that didn’t stop Kathryn. She kept on trying until she got what she wanted it seems. To live on Thomas’ dime for the rest of her life. No 21 year old girl is really head over heels with a 50 yo man. Surely Thomas isn’t that naive. That whole story line is too creepy. Hope she won’t be the focus of next season’s storyline. Since she’s not technically even a cast member, right?

J T

Posted at 1:05 AM on April 22, 2014

I totally agree with you !

Sue

Posted at 4:10 AM on April 27, 2014

I agree..if she is, I won’t be watching this show any more. So much for his political career!

Nancy

Posted at 10:58 PM on April 21, 2014

Please do not listen to all the nay sayers in this world…at this point go with your heart b/c with everyone else (poor excuse for a friend Whitney, opportunist real world naive gurl from Anderson, SC,..seriously NOT and even the pastor’s outdated conservative ways)…are telling ya whatcha SHOULD do has NOT worked thus far.
Stop believing sometihing better is on the horizon n choose the ONE who chooses YOU. Step up Thomas and make a choice… no more wishy washy ways(cocks) like your young unemployed unrealistic friends.

Exhavy

Posted at 10:51 PM on April 21, 2014

up to I saw the draft for $9054 , I be certain …that…my brother was like truley bringing in money part-time from their laptop. . there moms best frend had bean doing this less than 13 months and just cleared the loans on there place and got a brand new Lexus LS400 . visit this site……..WWW.JOBSBAT­­­­­.C­O­M

JessicaWSchmidt (@JessicaWSchmidt)

Posted at 9:25 PM on April 21, 2014

my best friend’s mom makes $61 every hour on the laptop . She has been without work for 7 months but last month her income was $17194 just working on the laptop for a few hours. take a look at the site here
===============================================
LINK HERE >>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­PL­A­Y­E­R­­.­C­O­­M­
===============================================

Crystal

Posted at 7:00 PM on April 21, 2014

I think Kathryn looks like a Ragedy Ann doll with her Rosie red cheeks ,red hair and fake eyelashes. Not attractive at all. And don’t she have a bed time, why is hanging out with the older cast members. Where are her parents?

Lea

Posted at 6:53 PM on April 21, 2014

Thomas should get a paternity test. Kathryn has proven that she cannot be trusted.

Dawn

Posted at 11:13 PM on April 21, 2014

Exactly what I was thinking. Let’s see if he’s as smart as he thinks he is.

Lecole

Posted at 11:44 PM on April 21, 2014

Exactly what I was thinking – get a Paternity test.

Lecole

Posted at 11:45 PM on April 21, 2014

Exactly what I was thinking – get a DNA test – that girl is playing Thomas for all he’s worh

manuel

Posted at 6:05 PM on April 21, 2014

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 3 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

Alan Donald

Posted at 3:22 PM on April 21, 2014

I just got paid $7500 working off my computer this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $8k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do
……. MON­EYJURY.C­OM­

jj

Posted at 3:04 PM on April 21, 2014

at least they didn’t drag the other one by the hair onto the floor……….portia

barton_beverly (@barton_beverly1)

Posted at 2:59 PM on April 21, 2014

my best friend’s step-mother makes $78 an hour on the internet . She has been out of work for 10 months but last month her payment was $13224 just working on the internet for a few hours. try this out
➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽WWW.J­­O­­B­­­S­­C­­S­­­­­.C­O­M