‘RHOA’ Reunion: Porsha Should Not Be Fired After Kenya Catfight

Mon, April 21, 2014 10:03am EDT by 193 Comments
RHOA Reunion Porsha Fired
Courtesy of Bravo

Frenchie

Posted at 10:37 PM on May 4, 2014

Hi I was a fan of the Atlantic Housewives until recently. I feel that Kenya promotes problems with almost everyone. Durning the reunion when Porsche hit Kenya, I really felt that you Andy could have stopped the whole situation with the violence. When you allowed Kenya to use her props it wasn’t necessary Shame on you Andy. And you saw what was happening. I really feel you allowed the crazy situation.

LaLa

Posted at 10:42 PM on May 2, 2014

Bravo is a scam and they now have an accomplice- Man-YA aka Kenya. Bravo is trash

Debbie

Posted at 12:08 AM on May 1, 2014

Kenya should be fired. All the “props” was not necessary and after all she has never been a “housewife” she has never been married. She should not be on the Housewives of Atlanta. She is vile, a liar, and very evil..Maybe that is what Bravo likes though..lol

christina

Posted at 11:36 PM on April 30, 2014

Since she’s no longer employed by bravo, maybe she can get a job driving the train she thought ran underground!

NR

Posted at 8:27 PM on April 27, 2014

I agree, if Kenya stays, I will not be watching the show. GOODBYE KENYA, SO LONG…..

rae

Posted at 8:24 PM on April 27, 2014

Sorry… but if kenya stays on the show I will no longer be wathcing…..if bravo keeps her on the show they will just have to say goodbye to the real housewives of atlanta, no matter how much they may try to clean up her “character” or make her look good.

NR

Posted at 8:20 PM on April 27, 2014

I hope the producers keep Porsha . Kenya is always playing victim. She’s far from it.

Elaine Smith

Posted at 7:44 PM on April 29, 2014

I agree with you. KM should wear dresses to cover up her sag boobs….. And she is the instigator. I realize the show is for drama but KM is not anyone that brings anything to the show except lies and bully tactics. I believe AC likes the fact that KM brings props even though he said future none will be allowed. What will KM do if he allows her to stay, that is all she had to bring attention to herself… Apollo hit the nail on the head when he said if not for him KM would have nothing happen on the show all season….that is all there was about and Velvet which was so fake…Also Peter is the one who instigated the Mexico thing at the bar with flirting with KM and her dipping a cigar in liquor like she was an expert. Who told her what to do??? Sickening.

Nadia

Posted at 4:25 AM on April 27, 2014

Goodbye Porsha. Youre Ratchet. If Kenya goes next season I definitely wont watch RHOA any more. If anyone called me a slut from the 90’s I would have punched her but no Porsha could dish it but couldnt take it. Porsha is always playing the victim. So get out of here with your new fake tits,fake hair,personality and horse teeth.

A

Posted at 9:17 AM on April 28, 2014

Don’t hate because you ain’t got what she got. Don’t be Jealous boo (Smile)

Free

Posted at 9:28 PM on April 25, 2014

I agree, Kenya should be fired.

Atcolon

Posted at 9:12 PM on April 25, 2014

For Porsha: Sweetheart when one door closes another opens! Do not regret anything you have done, this is your path! Yes, physical violence is wrong, but oh well. Sh*% happens sometimes! You are a beautiful black women, know it and own it! We all have our moments that we are not proud of. That one moment does not define who you are, so you hold your head up high and walk strong my sister because you will be alright. In all honesty the way this all went down it’s too bad you didn’t get to wax her a** all across the floor to make it worth it! That’s ok though! People like Kenya Moore always get what’s coming to them! Keep your head up Porsha!

Mrs. C