Lea Michele Suffers Nip Slip While Shooting ‘On My Way’ Video

Mon, April 21, 2014 10:07am EDT by 22 Comments
Lea Michele Nip Slip
INFPhoto.com, Getty

BettyRSylvester

Posted at 4:12 PM on April 23, 2014

my room­­ate’­­s siste­­r makes $7­­2 a­­n h­­our o­­n th­­e inter­­net . Sh­­e ha­­s bee­­n fire­­d fro­­m wor­­k for ni­­ne mo­­nths bu­­t las­­t mon­­th he­­r p­­ayment w­­as $19­­193 ju­­st wor­­king o­­n the intern­­et fo­­r a fe­­w ho­­urs.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
G­­o Her­­e >>>>>>>> W­W­­­W.Y­EL­LWOR­K.­C­O­M­­
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

SallyMBrooks (@SallyMBrooks)

Posted at 11:21 AM on April 22, 2014

my best friend’s mom makes $61 every hour on the laptop . She has been without work for 7 months but last month her income was $17194 just working on the laptop for a few hours. take a look at the site here
===============================================
LINK HERE >>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­PL­A­Y­E­R­­.­C­O­­M­
===============================================

Hinface58 (@Hinface58)

Posted at 10:40 AM on April 22, 2014

Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income… You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up… You can have your first check by the end of this week­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­………..WWW.JOBSBAT­­­­­.C­O­M

JessicaWSchmidt (@JessicaWSchmidt)

Posted at 8:50 PM on April 21, 2014

===============================================
LINK HERE >>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­PL­A­Y­E­R­­.­C­O­­M­
===============================================

manuel

Posted at 6:08 PM on April 21, 2014

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 3 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

Rory

Posted at 6:07 PM on April 21, 2014

other than she has small nipples so what? this is 2014… see much tea and a online? I have to go yawn now.

EvaKSullivan (@EvaKSullivan)

Posted at 5:18 PM on April 21, 2014

=============================================
LINK HERE >>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­PL­A­Y­E­R­­.­C­O­­M­
=============================================

Darcy Mulligan

Posted at 5:13 PM on April 21, 2014

YAWW!!! That’s so hot! So beautiful….

Dude

Posted at 4:45 PM on April 21, 2014

I heard Lea was a real diva, insisting on a private jet for a video shoot that was only a 90 minute drive away. She’s ugly and needs to go away. I think that nose gets bigger by the day. And she needs to stop using Cory Monteith’s death for her own personal gain.

mi

Posted at 2:54 AM on May 6, 2014

You are stupid. She is not ugly. She had not used Cory she is just trying her best to get on with her life.

go away

Posted at 11:05 PM on August 24, 2014

I heard you were a moron and your post has proven that rumor correct.

Alan Donald

Posted at 3:19 PM on April 21, 2014

@Amy, you make $27h thats great going girl good for you! My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online, seriously I couldn’t be happier I work when I want and where I want. And with a little effort I easily bring in $35h and sometimes even as much as $85h…heres a good example of what i’m doing
➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽ MON­EYJURY.C­OM­

barton_beverly (@barton_beverly1)

Posted at 2:58 PM on April 21, 2014

my best friend’s step-mother makes $78 an hour on the internet . She has been out of work for 10 months but last month her payment was $13224 just working on the internet for a few hours. try this out
➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽WWW.J­­O­­B­­­S­­C­­S­­­­­.C­O­M

maryccarroll (@maryccarroll2)

Posted at 1:56 PM on April 21, 2014

I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
WWW.J­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­B­­­­­­­­­­S­­­­­­­­­­4­­­­­­­­­­0­­­­­­­­­­0.C­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­M

AnnRBarrera (@AnnRBarrera)

Posted at 1:55 PM on April 21, 2014

=============================================
LINK HERE >>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­PL­A­Y­E­R­­.­C­O­­M­
=============================================

ElainaOBaker (@ElainaOBaker)

Posted at 1:54 PM on April 21, 2014

hi

sanjnaray

Posted at 1:54 PM on April 21, 2014

my roomate’s aunt makes $84 /hour on the laptop . She has been unemployed for nine months but last month her income was $17420 just working on the laptop for a few hours. read
===============================================
LINK HERE>>>> W­­WW­.­J­O­B­T­O­G­.­C­O­­M
===============================================

lisa

Posted at 1:44 PM on April 21, 2014

I’m so sick of this girl getting attention because her boyfriend died. SHE WAS NEVER LIKE THIS BEFORE! She would NEVER have done this before. This is NOT A SLIP! She’s been posting her A** online. SHE DOESN’T HAVE ONE! I HATE KELLY OSBOURNE, BUT I CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE USE TO SAY NOW! (KELLY DIDN’T SAY THAT, BUT SAW THROUGH HER PUCKERING HER LIPS) Little tramp trying to get attention. HAVE YOUR NOSE FIXED B*TCH! THAT WAS NOOOOOOOOOO SLIP! WANT’S ATTENTION!

go away

Posted at 11:07 PM on August 24, 2014

Ha Kelly Osbourne said she was a cool chick in Hollywood. You idiot.

Gunny

Posted at 12:57 PM on April 21, 2014

Fortunately, there are tabloids who had enough sense to cover it up. Sloppy journalism.

Don't put your hands on me!

Posted at 12:16 PM on April 21, 2014

At least her boobs are real.

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:03 PM on April 21, 2014

finally, let’s go wanking, folks!!