Kelly Clarkson Wraps Huge Baby Bump In A Bow For Easter — See Pics

Mon, April 21, 2014 5:28pm EDT by 7 Comments
Kelly Clarkson Pregnant Baby Bump
Getty

Dee

Posted at 8:01 PM on May 19, 2014

I bet they aren’t revealing her due date cause her eggo was preggo before the wedding….

courtney

Posted at 9:11 AM on April 22, 2014

Technically Brandon is Reba’s stepson her and Narvel’s son’s name is Shelby. Kelly is due in Mid June but first borns are often late though not always. as for their daughter’s name I’m guessing Katherine Beatrice well Kelly’s middle name is Brianne so Beatrice isn’t far off and Katherine is a pretty popular name in the entertainment business. screen legend Barbara Stanwyck’s real name was Ruby Katherine Stevens

JessicaWSchmidt (@JessicaWSchmidt)

Posted at 8:56 PM on April 21, 2014

my best friend’s mom makes $61 every hour on the laptop . She has been without work for 7 months but last month her income was $17194 just working on the laptop for a few hours. take a look at the site here
===============================================
LINK HERE >>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­PL­A­Y­E­R­­.­C­O­­M­
===============================================

Mister Baja

Posted at 8:43 PM on April 21, 2014

a babyboy with a water melon head?

sharon-scott (@sharons75149133)

Posted at 7:02 PM on April 21, 2014

my roomate’s mother makes $73 hourly on the internet . She has been out of work for six months but last month her pay was $17536 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read Full Report…………… wwww jobs74 com

sharon-scott (@sharons75149133)

Posted at 7:01 PM on April 21, 2014

di

manuel

Posted at 6:13 PM on April 21, 2014

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 3 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M