Selena Gomez & More Celebs At Coachella: Who Was Best Dressed?

Mon, April 21, 2014 2:30pm EDT by 8 Comments
Celebrities Coachella 2014
Fameflynet/Splashnews

yyttftfdyhgfydvc@gmail.com

Posted at 11:58 PM on April 23, 2014

selena looks like 40 year old mother trying to get ‘somewhere’….no offence

guada

Posted at 4:39 PM on April 22, 2014

you bella

me

Posted at 11:07 PM on April 21, 2014

Selena looked cute,Kylie looked cute except for them boots.Kendall needs to get rid of those horrid pants.Why did Vanessa dye her hair blonde? it’s not a good look.

Eileen Farrell

Posted at 9:01 PM on April 21, 2014

Looking for gold clutches

manuel

Posted at 6:01 PM on April 21, 2014

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 3 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

Elle

Posted at 4:51 PM on April 21, 2014

OMG you guys, I just read a wild book about celebrities and fashion.

Two models sexually blackmail their way to the top in LA and they’ve got it made – they’re living the super model high life – until the bad karma, in the shape of a psycho NFL star quarterback, catches up with them.

Then things get messy, real messy, as the footballer goes right off the rails in the week before Super Bowl.

Check out Model Citizens Riding For A Fall @ Amazon. This story has got Hollywood movie written all over it.

Alan Donald

Posted at 3:22 PM on April 21, 2014

I’m making 87 USD an hour working at my floor. I was amazed when my neighbour told me she was averaging $90 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do
……. MON­EYJURY.C­OM­

barton_beverly (@barton_beverly1)

Posted at 3:00 PM on April 21, 2014

my best friend’s step-mother makes $78 an hour on the internet . She has been out of work for 10 months but last month her payment was $13224 just working on the internet for a few hours. try this out
➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽WWW.J­­O­­B­­­S­­C­­S­­­­­.C­O­M