‘Basketball Wives LA’: Brandi Maxiell Talks Family, Drama & Beating Cancer

Mon, April 21, 2014 6:37pm EDT by 24 Comments 10,561 Article Views
Basketball Wives LA Brandi Maxiell
Courtesy of VH1

storeyy (@storeyy)

Posted at 3:14 AM on April 30, 2014

#Team Brandy…Sundy Carter is a whore that had a baby for a check, has 2 arrests for theft, is a horrible mother that posted a pic of her daughter performing oral sex and speaks negatively about cancer survivors. She’s trash

Dakidsmom

Posted at 8:02 PM on May 9, 2014

True indeed.

Jenah

Posted at 9:31 AM on April 29, 2014

I think Brandy is the nasty one and needs to be punched in the face. She was acting so ignorant and beligerant in France. Her and maylasia both a bunch of free loaders. Who takes a trip from someone and then acts that way to the one paying ur way. Brandy in the reunion plays the air violen when Jackie gets emotional and I wish someone wouldn’t done the same when she got weepy. I think Sunday is just sticking up for herself to a pack of wild dog b#$%&@#. Maylasia is just as bad. If you need to get mad to finally admit that you were never someone friend and yet acting like your friends for years in my book that makes you a FAKE A$$ punk! Peace

stephanie

Posted at 1:39 AM on April 29, 2014

Brandi I hate what you endured from Sundi and Jackie but i’m glad that as a black woman and a mother you came out the better person. I wish you nothing but the best and to let you know that you do have a true friend in Malaysia.I’m looking forward to seeing you and Malaysia in season 4

Meka

Posted at 9:52 PM on April 24, 2014

It’s a shame dat Sundy have no common since!!! An onesay she will eat her words, because 2 stoop dat low is just flat out dirty!!! An please forget dat Jackie fake self laughed as if her mother didn’t die from cancer!!!

Nia

Posted at 8:09 AM on April 22, 2014

Oh, Bella it’s not only black woman that love to fight and argue it is all races pay attention…. Sundy has a past just as we all do she needs to focus on herself and she would not have time to HATE on Draya and her son or tease Brandi on ovarian cancer as woman it can happen to any one of us… Ladies no matter what race we need to embrace one another !!!!

Ursula

Posted at 3:27 AM on April 22, 2014

Out of all the shows of Basketball wives, all the ladies that are a part of it and all the seasons I have watched, I have been a fan up to this point…. The ladies are sometimes cool sometimes crazy, sometimes immature, sometimes ghetto and of course controversial but Sundy is the biggest mistake that the producers could have ever make by bringing her on the show. First off you can tell how evil, conniving, ignorant and fake she is… I have never felt so disgusted about a person, she has no reason to be in the show any longer after what she said about Brandi, she didn’t only maliciously insulted her but also all and any woman that has been through cancer. All I can say is that if that person will continue to appear in this show, not only will I stop watching any BASKETBALL WIVES show but also I will stop watching VH1 channel period. The fights, the insults and the cursing is one thing that I don’t agree with but for someone to act like that and insult a woman that had cancer is just the lowest of the low. No excuse or apology will ever make me forgive or change my mind of a trashy, ignorant person like Sundy.

MGP12

Posted at 2:22 AM on April 22, 2014

Jackie is the main troublemaker on the show. If you listen to her she always contradict herself when she is cornered. Her own daughter do not like her and if your child have no respect for you for the same reasons…….HELLO..she has a problem.

MGP12

Posted at 2:26 AM on April 22, 2014

And Sundy……she is just a fly caught in the spiders web. She can’t even think for herself. She has to consult with her momma Jackie before she make any move. These two are a sad excuse for the word Woman……..such a shame of wasted air and life.

Ursula

Posted at 3:30 AM on April 22, 2014

Well said. Completely agree

lmajor

Posted at 12:17 AM on April 22, 2014

Am I crazy -why is the cancer survivor always starting crap. Beating cancer is not an excuse to be a trouble maker then play they I am a surveyor card. She needs to take stock of her life and realize that her overcoming is a gift and she needs to be a kinder, nicer an less judgmental person – REAL TALK!

Jenah

Posted at 9:43 AM on April 29, 2014

I totally agree. It blows my mind how everyone doesn’t seem to notice how crude and rude this supposed “elegant” brandy is. They say that they can’t forgive the cancer comment. Seriously. I had the same thing as brandy, ovarian cancer and I didn’t give two sh%ts at what Sunday said. Get over it. She brought it to that level calling her names. And she defended herself the only way she could. Take control of your life if you let what ppl say hurt you then grow a pair. Words are just words and if you don’t want them thrown in your face then keep your nasty words to urself. I always liked maylasia in the past but no more. Her and brandy sickened me on the trip to France. They gladly took a free trip and then dissed Jackie whom set it up for them to be there. That’s super scummy in my book! Peace

Anonymous

Posted at 1:17 PM on April 29, 2014

Jenah you are absolutely right.
In my opinion, Brandi is so full of it. She is an arrogant trouble maker who feels she can say whatever condescending thing she wants to anyone. Recall how awful she was to Jackie in France when Jackie expressed appreciation for Paris, flying off the handle at the drop of a dime… She’s an insecure wreck.

sadicool (@sadicool10)

Posted at 11:28 PM on April 21, 2014

Lee Pwky

Posted at 11:28 PM on April 21, 2014

clearly sundy carter is a ugly bish and a trouble maker bish on the show and is a terrible person. Nice interview from Brandi Maxiell

Lily W

Posted at 11:21 PM on April 21, 2014

Oh and Sundy is a terrible person and its
all to make her boyfriend Jackie happy!
Brandi is going to live a great life
and Sundy wjll be eating scraps from
LAs dirtiest dumpsters one day cuz
thats where ratchet hoodrat behavior
gets you.

Lily W

Posted at 11:09 PM on April 21, 2014

.Does anyone else think Jackies breath and big saggy butt seem smelly as helllllll!?I watch this show and Im shocked that shes married still. I cant believe she goes in public in shorts skirts and in baggy sweatpants. This woman is so tacky and ratchet she should literally be SLEEPING in her makeup. No one should be subjected to that view! Her daughter is just as bad. 20yr old hoodrat. Spoiled piece of garbage with spread legs. Talentless losers riding in on others coat tails make me sick! Team Draya and Malaysia all the way

Exhavy

Posted at 10:54 PM on April 21, 2014

up to I saw the draft for $9054 , I be certain …that…my brother was like truley bringing in money part-time from their laptop. . there moms best frend had bean doing this less than 13 months and just cleared the loans on there place and got a brand new Lexus LS400 . visit this site……………………….WWW.JOBSBAT­­­­­.C­O­M

Maxine Holt

Posted at 10:40 PM on April 21, 2014

Team Brandi all the way.! Sundy, clearly is a trouble maker.

Denise Johnson

Posted at 9:50 PM on April 21, 2014

Hey lady they have great medicine today for cancer myself is a nurse and imm battling four cancer and I have a port stay strong god luvs you an so do I 2e will beat this✋✋

lulu

Posted at 9:27 PM on April 21, 2014

Suday is trashy and dirty to talk about a womens health and gp for low blow , cancer is serious and should not be made fun in any shape or form ism team brandi.

JessicaWSchmidt (@JessicaWSchmidt)

Posted at 8:51 PM on April 21, 2014

my best friend’s mom makes $61 every hour on the laptop . She has been without work for 7 months but last month her income was $17194 just working on the laptop for a few hours. take a look at the site here
===============================================
LINK HERE >>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­PL­A­Y­E­R­­.­C­O­­M­
===============================================

bella

Posted at 8:46 PM on April 21, 2014

What a stupid show. I guess some people like the drama and the fighting, and I realize it’s a reality show, but its like high school. All though most black women like to argue and fight. But these stupid women who are “friends” with that idiot Jackie woman….side with the instigator until they get crossed..and then its “oh no she di’int.

Mister Baja

Posted at 8:33 PM on April 21, 2014

don’t panic: THE BLACK FORCE IS WITH HER!!