‘RHOA’: Porsha Williams Being Fired? — Andy Cohen Is Team Kenya

Mon, April 21, 2014 10:34pm EDT by 187 Comments 12,360 Article Views
Andy Cohen Porsha Williams Fight
Courtesy of Bravo, Larry Busacca/Entertainment/Getty Images

jay

Posted at 10:52 PM on May 15, 2014

don’t fire her, just put her in an elevator with Jay z lol

Amy Johnson

Posted at 5:25 PM on May 11, 2014

Kenya should be fired not Porsha. Kenya’s has that coming for a LONG time. Porsha just happened to be the one that snapped. I don’t agree with fighting but there comes a time that EVERY BULLY should be silenced. FIRE KENYA!

jessie norwood

Posted at 3:25 PM on May 14, 2014

is part of your brain dead? they were all slinging mud from the beginning. it appeared to me. porsha has been fowl with kenya every since she did not bow down at her feet at her little birthday party,(my op.) she invited kenya there to make herself look big and important; however when kenya did not value her accomplishments of riding on some one else back and play the cheerleader with her she became nasty. I knew K. was not giving her anything when she just shouted over that little money he gave her. The night of the fight, no one was saying any thing to p, andy was talking to k and p just broke in and start saying all kind of junk and just refuse to stop talking over k.. p started the mud sling,real nasty kind, k started to say the same things back to her. p want to give it but cannot take it, k has had to take on that whole cast and some extras. then p felt she had the right to jump up and run over to some one and start pulling their hair like a little kid oh yes, kicking those expensive looking shoes.will the real bully please stand up. why should some one apologize for some one hitting them? Oh for God sake do not give me that she made me do it, she provoked me,she made me angry, if you were that angry it is your responsible to withdraw from the conversation or does some one have to always look after you,child? Do you realize how many times an abuser of w have used those words. how would you like it on your head?

LaLa

Posted at 4:49 PM on May 5, 2014

Bravo is a’scam Andy is their right hand maam and they have an accomplice Kenya aka Man-Ya. Trash!

jay

Posted at 9:12 AM on May 5, 2014

I still don’t think that was Andy’s fault and I don’t think the prop was the problem, the words are what started Portia, she can say different but she is just looking for any excuse and out of black out, drugs and alcohol, stress from my divorce the only one that stuck was the props and that is because Andy (jmo) wrongfully apologized for them, that was the chink in the armor and she jumped on it. This girl is not much but I think we saw that when Cordele divorced her, she was riding that ticket too, hey she is young and even though she isn’t very smart, I still bet she could get a real job.

Mary

Posted at 10:04 PM on May 4, 2014

Sue also Bravo for allowing Kenya to use those props putting them in your face. Andy shame on you

Mary

Posted at 10:03 PM on May 4, 2014

Porsha should sue Kenya.

LaLa

Posted at 10:49 PM on May 2, 2014

Bravo is a’scam and they have an accomplice Kenya aka Man-Ya. Trash!

Wanda Furch

Posted at 1:20 AM on April 30, 2014

If you fire Porsha then Fire Kenya she starts all kinds of mess and the show lets her get away with it we all know that Kenya PAID Walter to be on the show with her and she keeps hitting on another cast members husband. FIRE kenya

Erta Belcreole

Posted at 2:12 PM on April 28, 2014

Andy Cohen, SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU!! You allowed Kenya to bring a scepter on the show and you did not see it coming??? Andy Cohen you allowed Kenya to provoke Porsha!! End of the STORY!

Mary

Posted at 10:02 PM on May 4, 2014

I agree

lil miss irish

Posted at 11:34 PM on April 27, 2014

I agree about andy losing control of the show with the props. Is andy that blind? Ive heard him say a few times “i didnt see that coming” . Are you kidding me? Everyone saw it coming and kenya deserved it. I think shes jealous cause porsha is pretty and kenya is ratchet! Kenya there is nothing about you thats appealing in any way at all. Go get a life for yourself and stop trying to be relevant when your not. Go take a seat to the left girl!

Kak

Posted at 9:09 AM on April 28, 2014

As I re-watched the show last night I found it curious that the FIRST words out of Kenya’s mouth were, “she’s gone” and “you’re fired”. Boy, did she come with an agenda, or what? She pushed Porsha until she blew. Played her like a fiddle and Andy, you’re as complicit as anyone. You just sat there and laughed. And then endorsed Kenya’s blabbering speech about violence against women? What kind of crap was that? Kenya’s an “act”…much like her entire life. I’ve had enough of her. “She’s gone”…you Kenya! GONE WITH THE WIND!

Carri Stark and entourage

Posted at 11:25 PM on April 27, 2014

Andy I’m so upset with you. Please you allowed Kenya to run the show, give me a break about not condoning violence, YOU allowed it!!!! I love you, but I’m mad. If anyone goes it better be Kenya and or you Andy, I don’t want it to be you. But, Andy if you take Kenya’s side that’s a shame and we will boycott the show! Please make the right choice , because we love you Andy, don’t take Kenya’s side. She isn’t right!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terri LeBlanc

Posted at 11:10 PM on April 27, 2014

I think Andy was at wrong by allowing Kenya to run the show. No one said to her to stop her behavior. She was the only one allowed to voice herself and not just w/her voice, but with props. Shame on you Andy, I love you, but Porsha isn’t an advocate of violence, but the victim. Kenya and Andy were the bullies!!!!

Lively LayD

Posted at 3:17 AM on April 27, 2014

When I was a girl my cousin an older girl and I would tease each other all the time it would go on for hours and eventually she would run to an adult crying I hurt her feelings. Literally bellowing, after we insulted each other. I always got in trouble whether she started it or not. Everyone would always say well you know Ashley is sensitive. So because I didn’t cry she could say whatever she wanted. Porsha and Kenya provoked each other, but because she’s unstable ie blacksout and Kenya is unphased by Porsha, everyone takes the weak ones side. That’s bull$hit. If Porsha was a man no one would feel like this.#TeamAccountability

Shirley August

Posted at 10:23 PM on April 26, 2014

Kenya has been a trouble maker since she come on the like last year on the reunion Mrs. Parks was with child and she talk about beating Mrs.parks with child if she was stable she would not talk to another woman with child like that.and what happen with her and porsha will she was the one who started the hold thing what I would like to know Andy why did you guys let Kenya bring all stuff on the set both item could have been used as a weapon do you think that,that was a good ideal well I think if you guys let porsha go then.you should let Kenya go as well I think if you let porsha go and keep Kenya you will be making a big mistake because I know for a fact that your rating will drop bit time when I watch you on watch what happen live I always thought that you was a fair man so thas what puzzle me with the porsha and Kenya situation Kenya started the hold and end it so if you want to be fair keep both or let both go.I hope that you make the right chosen for the sake of the show because I look forward to the housewives of Atlanta every Sunday so please make the right chosen thank you and god be with you.

Melissa

Posted at 3:00 AM on April 27, 2014

Yeah she was totally trying to provoke Porsha, it started when Porsha grabbed Kenyas staff and threw it on the ground and Kenya new how angry Porsha was getting and then she got that megaphone and was talking over her and Porsha tried to grab that too but couldn’t reach and when they both stood up Kenya said straight away “go on get fired” and after she got up off the ground Kenya was saying to Andy “she should be fired, she should be fired” when I watched I wondered if Kenya was planning it all along. And I don’t know why they had Kenya and Porsha on the same couch, if they were on opposite sides of the couch this may not have happened.

Tjo Johnson

Posted at 7:07 PM on April 26, 2014

Kenya should be fired. She has been a trouble maker from day one, and IF, big IF, Bravo is hearing what we fans are saying, if Kenya and Nene are on next season…..there are many of us that won’t be watching. Porsha was provoked over and over again by Kenya. Andy Cohen lost control as soon as the first prop was brought out. This is exactly what they want for ratings. Making Porsha the scapegoat is wrong on so many levels. Andy should be held equally accountable.

Quinnitra Caine

Posted at 12:23 AM on April 26, 2014

I truly think if anyone should be fired it should be Kenya Moore. She’s always starting stuff then acting like she don’t have a clue. I think she’s bipolar and needs medication. As much as I like the show if Porsha gets fired I won’t be watching the show when the new season begins.

Pat Riddle

Posted at 8:43 PM on May 15, 2014

I agree if Porsha is fired I will not be watching next season. If Kenya stays on the show I will not watch next season. Kenya needs to goooooooooooo awayyyyyyyyyyyyy in the wind.