‘Game Of Thrones’ Recap: Joffrey’s Killer Is Revealed

Sun, April 20, 2014 10:49pm EDT by 20 Comments
Littlefinger Killed Joffrey Game Of Thrones Recap
Courtesy of HBO

Bing.Com

Posted at 8:43 AM on September 21, 2014

I am not sure where you’re getting your information, but
good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more
or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I
was looking for this information for my mission.

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:17 AM on May 19, 2014

she can open up a pot of marmelade with vagina!!

Brian Christopher Comstock

Posted at 9:07 PM on April 26, 2014

While it was implied that littlefinger was involved in the killing, it still isn’t clear who actually killed Joffrey. Secondly, when littlefinger destroyed the necklace it was to prove it was fake and that it was all part of the ruse. Not that it contained the poison. That was dumb. There was nothing what so ever to imply the necklace had anything to do with the poison. How did you infer that? Derp.

erica

Posted at 12:53 PM on April 25, 2014

There was nothing in this episode that revealed that littlefinger killed joffrey. You just totally spoiled that for me, and probably a whole bunch of other people who haven’t read the books… worst.recap.ever

Brian Christopher Comstock

Posted at 9:07 PM on April 26, 2014

I agree. Who ever wrote this should not being doing this. They don’t have any sense of what they are saying.

patrick

Posted at 7:13 AM on May 26, 2014

Actually in that episode littlefinger mentioned the poison was in the necklace and the episode following someone had said the necklace was found containing the poison on ser dontos body.

Talina

Posted at 1:08 AM on April 23, 2014

Who cares about the necklace after watching the last scene in the episode!!! Daenerys Arrival At Meereen !!! The speech, the cinematagrophy, the music was all done so magnificently that is all I can think of from this episode. She plays the part so well and the speeches…Love to hear them.

JessicaWSchmidt (@JessicaWSchmidt)

Posted at 8:43 PM on April 21, 2014

my best friend’s mom makes $61 every hour on the laptop . She has been without work for 7 months but last month her income was $17194 just working on the laptop for a few hours. take a look at the site here
===============================================
LINK HERE >>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­PL­A­Y­E­R­­.­C­O­­M­
===============================================

manuel

Posted at 5:58 PM on April 21, 2014

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 3 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

thebat333Batman333

Posted at 4:23 PM on April 21, 2014

There was a missing stone on Sansa’s . It’s not a liquid poison. The stone itself was the poison. If you re-watch episodes 1-2 you sort of see the whole thing play out. Particularly at Joffery’s wedding look at Sansa’s necklace then watch the scene in episode 1 where she is first given the necklace. “MIND-BLOWN” You’re welcome ^_^

Moondra

Posted at 10:01 AM on April 21, 2014

haha.. I can’t wait… the ones with the REAL power are about to enter the storyline, curious to see how HBO does this, they are an integral part of the story. (yes I have the read the books, re-reading them again btw, and no I’m not saying squat, LOL I had my mother re-watch last weeks episode so she could see the ‘necklace’ scene again, and she went ohhhhhhhhh ok!) although it would have been nice to actually see Joffrey rip out his throat as described in the book, I was disappointed with that ‘death’ scene. meh…whatever.

Foo

Posted at 8:13 AM on April 21, 2014

in the book, no means yes .. lol .. The books are way more perverted and in depth than whatever they try to reproduce on the screen. You can’t convey unspoken feelings all that well on TV.

Ella

Posted at 3:21 AM on April 21, 2014

Wow, this was a brilliant episode. Loved every second of it.

thebethmurphy

Posted at 3:20 AM on April 21, 2014

Reblogged this on thebethmurphy's Blog and commented:
Little Finger killed Joffrey. YES!!!! and NO!!!!

Mister Baja

Posted at 2:11 AM on April 21, 2014

he is a killar from the day he was born……

kppo

Posted at 1:00 AM on April 21, 2014

Littlefinger won’t harm Sansa since she reminds him of her mother. And Pam if you really read the books you’d know she was only part of the plan

Pam

Posted at 12:40 AM on April 21, 2014

But in the book, it was different it was actually the Grandmother who killed Joffrey

Brian

Posted at 11:37 PM on April 20, 2014

The necklace contained The Strangler? Did anyone else see that? I sure didn’t.

Rhaegar

Posted at 1:19 AM on April 21, 2014

I kinda saw it, I think. Remember at the wedding feast when Lady Olenna went to Sansa and offered her condolences for Robb and Catelyn’s deaths. Olenna stroked Sansa’s hair and toyed with the beads of her necklace.

Workerdrone

Posted at 3:54 PM on April 21, 2014

And if you look at the necklace just before Littlefinger brings down the knife, there’s a bead missing next to the one he crushes.