Khloe Kardashian & French Montana Act ‘Like A Couple’ On NYC Dates

Sun, April 20, 2014 3:03pm EDT by 11 Comments
Khloe Kardashian French Montana NYC Dates
FameFlyNet Courtesy of City Island Lobster House/Greenhouse

Alan Donald

Posted at 3:18 PM on April 21, 2014

@LOise, you make $27h thats great going girl good for you! My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online, seriously I couldn’t be happier I work when I want and where I want. And with a little effort I easily bring in $35h and sometimes even as much as $85h…heres a good example of what i’m doing
……. MON­EYJURY.C­OM­

barton_beverly (@barton_beverly1)

Posted at 2:58 PM on April 21, 2014

my best friend’s step-mother makes $78 an hour on the internet . She has been out of work for 10 months but last month her payment was $13224 just working on the internet for a few hours. try this out
➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽WWW.J­­O­­B­­­S­­C­­S­­­­­.C­O­M

maryccarroll (@maryccarroll2)

Posted at 2:09 PM on April 21, 2014

➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽
I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail
➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽
WWW.J­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­B­­­­­­­­­­S­­­­­­­­­­4­­­­­­­­­­0­­­­­­­­­­0.C­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­M

ElainaOBaker (@ElainaOBaker)

Posted at 12:41 PM on April 21, 2014

my best friend’s mom makes $61 every hour on the laptop . She has been without work for 7 months but last month her income was $17194 just working on the laptop for a few hours. take a look at the site here
=============================================
LINK HERE >>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­PL­A­Y­E­R­­.­C­O­­M­
=============================================

Hahaha

Posted at 9:49 AM on April 21, 2014

Lamar, The Game, and now French? Does she only like to “date” scumbags who are already in relationships or something? Girl has issues just like the rest of her messed up family.

Al

Posted at 6:37 AM on April 21, 2014

this girl is so nasty looking that I’m ready to puke

Lolo

Posted at 3:54 AM on April 21, 2014

She looks unhappy here, y unhappy with herself for taking her sisters left overs she did not know it can be so tiring mataly and physically is better eating ur own crumbs dear.

Yonce traz

Posted at 11:51 PM on April 20, 2014

They gonna be everywhere on the blogs just like Chris brown and karrueche Tran too. Got damn give this woman a break or this just a Pda thing

Sandra

Posted at 10:21 PM on April 20, 2014

Has Khloe known French for 9 days yet – if she has it’s probably time to decide to marry him like she did with Lamar! Oh wait, is her divorce final yet?
Plain and simple, Khloe’s an idiot – nothing more to say!

Hahaha

Posted at 9:49 AM on April 21, 2014

He’s still illegally married to his estranged wife and his side-piece Trina doesn’t look like she’s willing to move out anytime soon, so that’s not happening for Khloe anytime soon.

Hahaha

Posted at 9:51 AM on April 21, 2014

legally* and not going through divorce process, Khloe on the other hand still hasn’t finalized. #kindofsadandpathetic