Vanessa Hudgens Shows Off Pink Hair With Austin Butler At Coachella

Sat, April 19, 2014 6:23pm EDT by 12 Comments
FameFlyNet

Tani

Posted at 1:01 PM on April 20, 2014

Why does she have chupacabra nails?

Billy

Posted at 9:40 AM on April 20, 2014

OMG!! Who are they?

Ranelle Sanders

Posted at 9:37 AM on April 20, 2014

I am still confused what she sees in thie dork…he has brought her down…she has quit everything and I don’t understand what has happened…..there is do much she could be doing, but this ugly dork has stopped he from everything….why does she not dump this guy and get back into the lime light and get her life back…VANESSA PLEASE WAKE UP AND SEE IT THE LIGHT, HE IS AN UNKOWN AND IS MAKING YOU ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C'mon

Posted at 6:25 AM on April 20, 2014

Oh please. Coachella is a haven for fakes, frauds, do*chebags, trust fund babies, posers, wannabes & pretenders. Fake hippie chick posers like Vanessa hudgens, actresses pretending to be there for the music (but actually there due to being paid by corporations to shill their corporate logo in the instagram pics they post), idiots pretending to be bohemians (I call them “fauxhemians”). It’s the lamest, most overhyped, overblown concert event ever, and it’s ridiculously expensive to boot; anyone who goes there needs to have their head examined…

Richard

Posted at 4:45 AM on April 20, 2014

It would have been a nice picture if she had a shapely body. Nothing to brag about at all. And the boy, I call him a boy because he certainly does not look like a man.

jack straw

Posted at 1:56 AM on April 20, 2014

Wow I wish I was there so I could take a selfie and upload it to my facebook page for validation from all of my fake friends.

jim stone

Posted at 1:55 AM on April 20, 2014

who? with who? where?

Mister Baja

Posted at 1:32 AM on April 20, 2014

pfffffffffffffff, a scare crow?

RachelJFisher (@RachelJFisher1)

Posted at 1:09 AM on April 20, 2014

my best friend’s mom makes $61 every hour on the laptop . She has been without work for 7 months but last month her income was $17194 just working on the laptop for a few hours. take a look at the site here
=============================================
LINK HERE >>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­PL­A­Y­E­R­­.­C­O­­M­
=============================================

Lindsay Lohan

Posted at 11:35 PM on April 19, 2014

I lost my job 2 years ago. Now, I make a fortune blowing old men behind dumpsters. Find out how you can stop working on your feet and start working on your knees.

courtneyepeters (@courtneyepeter1)

Posted at 10:11 PM on April 19, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do >>>>> WWW.m­­­­a­x­j­o­b­s­4­a­l­l­­­­.­C­O­M
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

Regina P. Manning (@ReginaPManning)

Posted at 8:32 PM on April 19, 2014

Six months ago I lost my job and after that I was fortunate enough to stumble upon a great website which literally saved me. I started working for them online and in a short time after I’ve started averaging 15k a month… The best thing was that cause I am not that computer savvy all I needed was some basic typing skills and internet access to start… This is where to start……. >>>>>>>> W­­­­­W­­­­­W.F­­­­­­­B­­­­­­­­­3­­­­­­9­­­.C­O­M