Selena Gomez Dissing Taylor Swift With Kendall Jenner Friendship — The Truth

Sat, April 19, 2014 6:53pm EDT by 107 Comments
Selena Gomez Taylor Swift Diss
FameFlyNet

Melissa

Posted at 11:32 AM on April 22, 2014

Who cares if they’re friends, the great thing about having friends is you can have as many as you like and maybe some of your friends might not know each other or be friends or maybe not like each other but that doesn’t matter because you’re their friend not their property. It’s not like, Taylor and Kendall hate each other they both dated Harry but that’s it no-one got cheated on or anything, there is no reason for them to have a problem with each other.

Jyll

Posted at 9:21 PM on April 21, 2014

To be honest, I don’t believe in these. First of all, after the way Taylor acted about Selena and Justin’s relationship, Selena and Taylor hangout even with Demi. Justin is friends with Taylor too, back then. I think Selena may have said something about Justin that made Taylor think that Selena should back off Justin. So I don’t think I this is true, this is my opinion by the way.

CMP

Posted at 7:04 PM on April 21, 2014

Taylor is the only sane one out of Justin and Selena.

manuel

Posted at 5:54 PM on April 21, 2014

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 3 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

perfect gomez 1997

Posted at 5:46 PM on April 21, 2014

@selenator I agree with you sister! But I still love selena as much as you do! And I love justin as well.

Dee

Posted at 5:38 PM on April 21, 2014

Doesn’t surprise me. This is how most young Hollywood celebrities act. Selena will look back and probably regret going back with him but she has to make her mistakes on her own if she is not going to listen to any advice. Not that the serial dater Taylor should be giving her anyway but they will all learn someday that these days didn’t mean anything but a notch on somebody’s belt.

April First

Posted at 3:27 PM on April 21, 2014

Selena and Kendal are licking each others meat curtains,
while Beiber watches and spanks his little one eyed wobbly warhead

jeffdg

Posted at 3:23 PM on April 21, 2014

selena choosing a jenner over taylor shows how bad off selena is with Bieber in her life … get a clue before it’s too late, selena.

bill4544b

Posted at 3:58 PM on April 21, 2014

Actually they’ve all been munching each other, Selena is tring dark haired pie is all .

Alan Donald

Posted at 3:14 PM on April 21, 2014

I’ve made $80,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do
……. MON­EYJURY.C­OM­

April First

Posted at 3:29 PM on April 21, 2014

selling pics of young hairless boys you hacked from their computer video camera
does not constitute a job…or the blojobs you force on those boys

Jen Anne Ritter

Posted at 3:11 PM on April 21, 2014

how insanely high school is this? I mean yeah some of them are in high school or barely out of it but Christ’s Sake….

Nikki

Posted at 1:31 PM on April 21, 2014

I hate it when people act like you have to dislike someone just because one of your friends do. She can be friends with both of them. This is why I don’t have a lot of women friends now, too much cattiness among women.

tamar

Posted at 11:34 AM on April 21, 2014

Justin Bieber don’t need that girl ! believe me. she’s has piggish ways in her, it just didn’t come out yet.. She’ll be like Jennifer Lopez screwing anything that’s not nail down…

bill4544b

Posted at 4:00 PM on April 21, 2014

her and swiftie belong to the bang a 19 year old club .

tamar

Posted at 11:23 AM on April 21, 2014

This girl would do and say anything for attention. She’s hard-up..

Selenater

Posted at 10:39 AM on April 21, 2014

I don’t think that Justin Bieber is the right type for Selena. He goes to jail to much and BTW he cheated on her with Miley Cyrus! I want her to be safe and a good girl. She is my idol but she needs to learn Justin can be a bad influence on her. Selena you should not dis your BFF Taylor Swift. You guys have been friends for, forever! Think this out chose Taylor someone you have known longer than JB. Hope you understand

blaw

Posted at 8:52 AM on April 21, 2014

Please just do a sex trape of her and Justin and get it over with. Then they both can just go away

Lolo

Posted at 8:26 AM on April 21, 2014

Who said that ur Taylor has talent, even herself she slept her way to were she is now, with big names, the are all media whores don’t get it twisted.

jeffdg

Posted at 3:27 PM on April 21, 2014

please change your name to ‘loco,’ then you might fit in …

bud

Posted at 7:08 AM on April 21, 2014

wow talk about three women who don’t; have an ounce of talent and somehow are rich and ramous

Melissa

Posted at 11:23 AM on April 22, 2014

Kendall is a very talented model. And Taylor can sing live and write songs don’t get me wrong I’m not a fan of hers at all and think she’s overrated but saw her at Victoria secrets fashion show and she can sing.

eric

Posted at 5:27 AM on April 21, 2014

like oh my god who cares

Dan12

Posted at 2:24 AM on April 21, 2014

Taylor is living in New zyork City. Selena is living in Calabasas, she’s practically in the same neighborhood as the Jenner girls and Khloe. Is she supposed to sit at home just because one friend is living in New York? Duh. So stupid.

Dan12

Posted at 2:20 AM on April 21, 2014

GossipCop.com calls this story a total lie, btw. It’s just another made up Hollywood Life piece of fiction.

Dan12

Posted at 2:18 AM on April 21, 2014

Coachella is a big event for people who want to go and use drugs and party. Ecstasy, alcohol, cocaine, pot even LSD–the druggies, many don’t even go in and listen to music, they go to parties outside of the concert area.

So you talk about the “good life” at Coachella? I wouldn’t want my 16 year old sister, or even 18 year old sister, going there. And the Jenner girls were there every weekend. No business being there.

Shame on this site for calling going to Coachella is “living the good life”.

linda halstead

Posted at 1:20 AM on April 21, 2014

You people wouldn’t know the truth if it hit.in the head

Chickadee

Posted at 1:05 AM on April 21, 2014

What I think? Who cares, people gain friends and lose friends and diss friends and rekindle friendships all the time, day after day. I could kick myself for clicking on this, lol. Who are these “sources”? What difference does it make who that little runt is hanging out with? If she wants to get it on with Justine Beaver, more power to her I guess. She’ll learn the hard way.

max

Posted at 11:23 PM on April 20, 2014

compare Selena’s new “friends” to Taylor’s friends, Selena is fighting a losing battle.