Miley Cyrus Hospitalized: Is Her Tour Really Cancelled Until August?

Sat, April 19, 2014 7:25pm EDT by 19 Comments
Miley Cyrus Hospital Release
Instagram

Devante

Posted at 9:46 PM on April 27, 2014

I was hoping the ugly b i t c h would die!

aejahstewart

Posted at 3:46 AM on April 23, 2014

Nice text me back

Sherry

Posted at 5:58 PM on April 22, 2014

Duh she’s been moved to rehab

Ellie

Posted at 9:02 AM on April 21, 2014

doesn’t anybody question why she has to stay in the hospital for weeks for a sinus infection and can’t finish the US tour, yet the European stint of the tour is full steam ahead just ten days from now??…I don’t get it.

Danny

Posted at 4:08 PM on April 20, 2014

Sick of that ugly twerking freak!

Brandon Clement

Posted at 1:36 PM on April 20, 2014

miley:

i am going to be honest with you here: i am so glad that you are feeling better because i actually was really worried about you… every day i would go up to my church and light a candle for you for each day and i still am going to do that. it doesn’t mean i have to. i really want to because you are important to me and i am VERY THANKFUL to have such a BEAUTIFUL girl like you in my life and in my world…. i am NOT a stalker either… somebody called me that on here…

brianc6234

Posted at 11:37 PM on April 20, 2014

What? Yikes. That’s weird.

Brandon Clement

Posted at 2:40 PM on April 21, 2014

sorry about that, briance6234 i should explain… believe me when i say this… i am NOT a stalker i just am a HUMONGOUS fan of hers and ever since i watched “Hannah Montana to the first episode and to the very last episode i have had been wanting to meet her in person ever since. the reason as to why i said what i said was because she REALLY is important to me and she has been ever since. i am worried about her…

its okay.

Posted at 10:19 PM on April 23, 2014

BRANDON! I READ YOUR COMMENT IN YOUR OTHER PREVIOUS POST THAT YOU ARE HANDICAP…. AND FOR ME YOU REALLY HAVE A BIG HEART. I REALLY MADE ME THINK THAT THERE ARE SO MUCH GOOD IN THIS WORLD DESPITE OF OTHERS WHO ARE NORMAL, FOR ME, YOU ARE MORE THAN NORMAL IN GODS EYES. I HOPE YOU WON’T CHANGE. CAUSE YOU ARE ONE IN A MILLION OF A HEART OF GOLD.

Sherry

Posted at 5:59 PM on April 22, 2014

Ok you’re not a stalker just an idiot!

Devante

Posted at 9:48 PM on April 27, 2014

Brandon, you are a psycho freak… Miley’s body guard would own your hole!

Ellie

Posted at 9:14 AM on April 20, 2014

its doesn’t make any sense…27 days for a sinus infection? (exactly), she can’t do the American gigs till August, yet she’s doing the European ones in less than two weeks…more wholes in this story than Swiss cheese.

Mister Baja

Posted at 1:29 AM on April 20, 2014

she has the age now to continue hershows!!

RachelJFisher (@RachelJFisher1)

Posted at 1:06 AM on April 20, 2014

my best friend’s mom makes $61 every hour on the laptop . She has been without work for 7 months but last month her income was $17194 just working on the laptop for a few hours. take a look at the site here
=============================================
LINK HERE >>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­PL­A­Y­E­R­­.­C­O­­M­
=============================================

Rodan

Posted at 12:26 AM on April 20, 2014

Revoke Medicinal Marijuana for Miley. She chokes when she tokes.

brianc6234

Posted at 11:38 PM on April 20, 2014

I think she’s moved on to harder stuff now. That’s the real problem.

courtneyepeters (@courtneyepeter1)

Posted at 10:09 PM on April 19, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do >>>>> WWW.m­­­­a­x­j­o­b­s­4­a­l­l­­­­.­C­O­M
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

Regina P. Manning (@ReginaPManning)

Posted at 8:31 PM on April 19, 2014

Six months ago I lost my job and after that I was fortunate enough to stumble upon a great website which literally saved me. I started working for them online and in a short time after I’ve started averaging 15k a month… The best thing was that cause I am not that computer savvy all I needed was some basic typing skills and internet access to start… This is where to start……. >>>>>>>> W­­­­­W­­­­­W.F­­­­­­­B­­­­­­­­­3­­­­­­9­­­.C­O­M

me

Posted at 8:10 PM on April 19, 2014

They need to stop trying to cover up that Miley really had a bad reaction to some drugs.Miley’s been going all out acting erratic,partying like crazy.